Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I've realized something

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
The fact that I'm lacking the memory of experiences which the vast majority of others my age have had, well it really doesn't matter, or rather because of the very nature of the situation, it simply can't matter. Having already accepted that experience (that is to say life as a whole) can only ever be of negative or neutral character, my past fixation on having "missed out" on pleasure is not only contradicting my own conclusions, but if anything the opposite is true. As far as I can tell, it might very well be that I'm better off having zero experience with 3D girls. While it's evident that I can still crave what I've never had(I hate biology tbh), I can't actually miss it, as I have absolutely no memory of it, nothing by which to measure loss. Longing for an idea of something that I've never had is merely a "loss" which I've constructed for myself, and if I created it than I can also make it go away, at least for the most part.

I used to believe that if I had some experience of tangible intimacy in the past, some moments that I could perpetually live in, that I'd be happier. But thinking about it again now, I really don't suspect that's true. If anything it would just make me long for that notion of lost happiness, the belief of the horizon which I can see behind me, but the same lost horizon which I never actually possessed. The idea of only understanding happiness when it's gone comes from the fact that experiences can only ever seem entirely good in retrospect. Striving to attain future contentment, or to regain some illusory lost state of happiness is merely the process through which nature keeps us alive, as a content organism wouldn't survive very long(starvation, predation, failure to breed, etc).

It's become clear to me now that satisfying cravings does but strengthen them, and while I may not have the willpower to resist feeding addictions which I already have, at least I can make an effort to avoid exposing myself to entirely new ones, and take solace in the knowledge that my genes ensured that I'd never have to experience the feeling of lost intimacy, and thereby feel both a greater desire for sex and a (presumably) worse loneliness.

At this point I'm far more bothered by my memory of how people treated me in the past, as opposed to the knowledge that I'm incel.

Im glad that you came back

i realized im dumb

Roasties are shit, tfu on them

Better incel than cuck. Your fantasy of having a relationship is better than any relationship in reality. Normies are getting cucked and heartbroken everyday, I guess we should feel somewhat lucky that we don’t have to deal with that.

I’d still like to have a good relationship some day, I’d also like to fly like Superman but both are nearly impossible for us. Nobody is crying about not being able to fly though.
i realized im dumb
No shit Sherlock?!

Better incel than cuck. Your fantasy of having a relationship is better than any relationship in reality. Normies are getting cucked and heartbroken everyday, I guess we should feel somewhat lucky that we don’t have to deal with that.

I’d still like to have a good relationship some day, I’d also like to fly like Superman but both are nearly impossible for us. Nobody is crying about not being able to fly though.

No shit Sherlock?!
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

didnt read

My lack of life experience doesn't bother me too much. Mostly, what bothers me is not what I haven't experienced, but how I feel right now and how I'll feel in the future. My life surely would have been better overall had I experienced those things, and had I not experienced other things, but it doesn't affect me now. Because, well, I want to experience good things and not to experience bad things, but whether or not I've experienced a particular good or bad thing before shouldn't matter to me, so long as the presence of or the lack of a past experience of that thing wouldn't result in a decrease of pleasure or an increase of pain with respect to future things.

Maybe it's because I have a weak memory. Some people feel that their memories are very vivid and when they remember something, they feel as they did back then. I don't feel much, if anything, when I remember something good or bad that happened. Also, I find it difficult even to imagine the good or bad things I would have experienced were I or the circumstances different in some way. If I have no point of reference, I guess it's difficult even to be aware of the pleasures and pains I hadn't, but could have, experienced; which is similar to what you said in the OP.

I really missed these kind of threads ngl. I'm very glad that you're back. You help me cope with my situation.

Maybe it's because I have a weak memory. Some people feel that their memories are very vivid and when they remember something, they feel as they did back then. I don't feel much, if anything, when I remember something good or bad that happened.
Memory is very weird, even if someone claims they have vivid memories, I tend not to take that statement at face value. The reason why is simple, they often have no way of verifying if the details they remember even happened at all. Of course this touches on multiple cans of worms, one being the possibility that memory could be entirely fictitious, another being the actual relationship between memory and the individual it belongs to, however I suppose the former is besides the point.

Also, emotions surrounding a particular memory might change along with a person, as well as their view on a particular event. This is why concepts like "rose colored glasses" and probably even nostalgia itself exist, as the past one longs for didn't exist as they remember it, and when they lived that past they didn't live the supposed contentment or ideal bliss which they now remember.
I really missed these kind of threads ngl. I'm very glad that you're back. You help me cope with my situation.
Well I'm glad my threads help someone here tbh.

I realize that my dick is getting fucked by JB pussy as I type this