Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I've roughly counted how many times I have gotten rejected

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
2019 around 20 times
2018 around 30 times
2017 around 50 times
2016 around 150 times
2015 around 50 times
2014 around 30 times
2013 around 20 times
Total rejections: around 350+

Those are the rejections I remember but there are sure shit I don't remember.
I have gotten a bit numb to these but it still hurts to some extent. Alcohol of course helps.

what happened in 2016 buddy boyo?

what happened in 2016 buddy boyo?
I approach maxxxed, bro :soy:

BTW these are all rejections where I talk to the girl for a while. Like several days but it ends up she's not interested :reeeeee:

Brutal. Cucktears and Cuckma won't touch this.

Brutal. Cucktears and Cuckma won't touch this.

They can touch anything because they are hardwired to answer to anything without making any sense and backup each other.

There is no hope with scum like that.

4 rejections for the school dances.
around 19 from university.
i had 1 foid agree to go on a date but she stood me up.

I gave up after that. hoping for an islamic foid to come along.

At least you tried

I got ghosted many times. I became haunted like a ghost now

4 rejections for the school dances.
I got automatic rejection from ALL girls in my high school because they were afraid of me.
The school fucking prevented me from going to high school dances!!

Imagine getting rejected by the whole fucking high school girls!!

Damn, I forgot this suifuel but now it hit me again :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Let me try.

Before 2011: did a bit of cold approaching and a fair amount of warm approaching. I was probably rejected like ~10 times from cold and like ~20 times from warm approaching
2011: first PUA year. I easily got over 50 rejections in that year, maybe close to 100 even
2012: retired for a while, but still approached a bit here and there, maybe 10 rejections
2013: couple of warm approach rejections and a couple of cold ones as well. But not much. 10?
2014: Did lots of day game this year, easily 50+ rejections
2015: mostly retired
2016: got rejected by my therapist JFL. Also some other rejections here and there
2017: mass approached at uni parties several times, easily over 150 rejections, about 50 in one day alone
2018: mass approached almost as hard, like 100 rejections
2019: about 30 rejections during carnival

I got automatic rejection from ALL girls in my high school because they were afraid of me.
The school fucking prevented me from going to high school dances!!

Imagine getting rejected by the whole fucking high school girls!!

Damn, I forgot this suifuel but now it hit me again :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
What the fuck? So being ugly can automatically get you banned from attending a public event in high school? I hate women so much.

What the fuck? So being ugly can automatically get you banned from attending a public event in high school? I hate women so much.
Yeah there were rumors before that I will shoot up my school so they started preventing me from going to events

Let me try.

Before 2011: did a bit of cold approaching and a fair amount of warm approaching. I was probably rejected like ~10 times from cold and like ~20 times from warm approaching
2011: first PUA year. I easily got over 50 rejections in that year, maybe close to 100 even
2012: retired for a while, but still approached a bit here and there, maybe 10 rejections
2013: couple of warm approach rejections and a couple of cold ones as well. But not much. 10?
2016: got rejected by my therapist JFL. Also some other rejections here and there
2017: mass approached at uni parties several times, easily over 150 rejections, about 50 in one day alone

I'm similar to you in that we both believed we could ascend. It's only in hindsight we look at ourselves as fools. This is the problem with normie tier men today - they think they are temporarily embarrassed nice guys that will get laid and have LTRs eventually.

Yeah there were rumors before that I will shoot up my school so they started preventing me from going to events
don't go ER buddy boyo

I'm similar to you in that we both believed we could ascend. It's only in hindsight we look at ourselves as fools. This is the problem with normie tier men today - they think they are temporarily embarrassed nice guys that will get laid and have LTRs eventually.
I'm embarrassed about some things I did but not the mass approaching per se. I like to get closure from things, I tried my best.

Cucktears have never touched my rejection topics :cryfeels:
They never tell me what I did wrong, I WANT ADVICE FROM YOU GUYS!!

Been rejected 2 times I think. About as many times I've tried approach irl.

Half of BrazilianSmegma's submissions on CuckTears are FinnCel's screenshots
He's featured me almost 10 times this month
But I have a solution to that

2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Never asked a foid out, but got pre rejected at least 50 times.

this thread is potent suifuel.

That’s brutal as fuck. More than 350+ :feelsrope: , Sorry boyo and they will say you didn’t try hard enough
Let me try.

Wow that’s plenty of approaching and still didn’t worked. The therapist part was a little funny ngl

That’s brutal as fuck. More than 350+ :feelsrope: , Sorry boyo and they will say you didn’t try hard enough

Wow that’s plenty of approaching and still didn’t worked. The therapist part was a little funny ngl
The worst part is that a little after being rejected by my therapist and quitting therapy, I heard from a female acquaintance about a story of a Chad who did get with his therapist, JFL.

Love looks can trump everything, even professional ethics.

Man if I went to a normie school, I would DEFINITELY have been under suspicion, for the above. Sometimes, such rumours are hurtful, you hear them and initially you say "What!? No..." but then the demon spirit starts whispering in you're ear and you think "Well, if they think I am a monster anyway...I might actually prove them right".

Anyway, "how much have you been rejected" Well let me see, 2018 (first year of approaching) probably about 200 times.

2019 approaching with camera, another 100 times. It's funny because people think the reason is the camera, but it's not at all, these foids hate incels and they can easily tell one.

I've been rejected thousands of times on tinder

Ive also counted them.
0 because Ive never approached

Holly shit you are lowinhib as fuck
I never asked a women in my entire life and here you are with three hundred fifty plus rejections
WOW
I can not even image getting rejected once, I will cry for days and never dare to make even eye contact with women for a long time
You would be alpha as fuck if not for your looks
Big respect
Volcel, buddy boyo
There is no point in trying when defeat and humiliation is certain.

I stopped approaching because I can't get over that feeling of an inferior being feeling good/superior because of that interaction.