Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity I've slept with 1,000 men and I don't care if people judge me- Giga slut.

M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
Crystal Warren, a roastie from UK, lost her virginity at the age of 15 after which she became sex addict. By the age of 17, she slept with 40 men meaning 1.6 men every month for two years calling this time experiment as her slutty foids were doing the same. Crystal says "on a bad day, she'd sleep with 7 different guys in 24 hours" and she slept with 400 men for 7 years. At 35, having seeing other slut friends settling down, she thought of doing it too and found a cuck named Mike whom she cheated by sleeping with other men in secret despite being in relationship. Crystal believes the moment lost her virginity was the turning point in her life that made her feel empowered to become a giga harlot. Crystal is truly a true inspiration to foids, tbh, on how to be a giga slut.

Crystal Waren

I mog her, and I can't even get a kiss.

I mog her, and I can't even get a kiss.
She slept with 7 guys in a day, on average. Even Chad doesn't sleep with many girls in a day.

Only giga chads and Tyrone’s 9 inch cock pleasures her

She's ugly, but can effortlessly get any chad she wants. Meanwhile there are decent looking men who even the ugliest woman wouldn't kiss, let alone have sex with.

She’s going to Hell.

She's ugly, but can effortlessly get any chad she wants. Meanwhile there are decent looking men who even the ugliest woman wouldn't kiss, let alone have sex with.

It is over for all men.

Her looksmatch is a low-tier normie who married a landwhale.

This is greatly unsettling.

Her smv is times infinity higher of this whole forum.

She may get chad to fuck her, but he won’t stay around for long
That's what I meant. Easier for foids to get chad for sex but hard for relationship.

Mikes are the real problem.

She isn't even attractive

This is what femoids aspire to be nowdays

She does care, no matter how much she claims not to. If she gets butthurt when people call her a slut, she cares.

Foids want to be sluts but do not want to be thought of as sluts.

[JuggernautLaw]

AWALT

[MonkFuel]

That is a carousel ride one cannot get off of.

I wonder what her looksmatch is doing right now...

She looks like a guy that wanted to be a foid but didn't have the money to trapmaxx, I would prefer to stay a virgin than to fuck "her", whores fucked less men than this thing.

We just image using a vaginal sex toy used by 1000 men. The first guy of the day gets it clean but the guy at the end has to use it with 7 other guys spunk in it. This is not something to be proud of in any way shape or form.

Hole = winner at life, your face doesn't matter at all
She looks like a guy that wanted to be a foid but didn't have the money to trapmaxx, I would prefer to stay a virgin than to fuck "her", whores fucked less men than this thing.
I wonder what her looksmatch is doing right now...
posting there or being used as food for larvas, rats and bugs
Her smv is times infinity higher of this whole forum.
that's every hole in existence

And she hasn’t got STDs?

:feelsrope:
The saddest thing is not the fact that this whore can sleep with 1000 men with no effort at all,but that she still finds a cuck to settle with even after all that.

I hope that whore divorce rape that cuck and drove him to suicide.Fucking imbecile

Honestly I have no problem with women being such worthless sluts, although part of me feels this may be a larp.
What I absolutely cannot tolerate is when these used up whores decide they want to settle down they are always able to find a low self esteem cuck to do it

Honestly I have no problem with women being such worthless sluts, although part of me feels this may be a larp.
What I absolutely cannot tolerate is when these used up whores decide they want to settle down they are always able to find a low self esteem cuck to do it
exactly. they never face consequences. they behsve like young immature animals all their life withour responsability

The number may possibly be exaggerated but it is true she slept with a hundred at max which is still digusting. However, just like you, I also can't tolerate that. These used up roasties and the cuck who accept them must be ostracised.

The number may possibly be exaggerated but it is true she slept with a hundred at max which is still digusting. However, just like you, I also can't tolerate that. These used up roasties and the cuck who accept them must be ostracised.
I think sluts sleeping with double digit number of guys is a new thing, but definitely older than 2012. I also think cucks are a new thing, so would be interested to see how back in the day society was able to keep sluts and cucks in check

Why are there so many articles about women being mega sluts?

Why are there so many articles about women being mega sluts?
Because that's what feminist controlled media want all foids to be.

Holy shit. She's slammed into the wall, got a lesbian haircut, and the Norwood Reaper has even paid her a visit, yet she still SMVmogs me to another dimension.

It's a fucked up world.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back