Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I've started balding at 21

BlackPilledKira

BlackPilledKira

Officer
★★★★★
Over the past 3 months i've started to lose alot more hair than usual, everytime i stroke my head my palm would be filled with up to 20-30 strands of hair.

Now i'm beginning to notice that my hairline is visibly receding at the temples. I was in denial for a long time but now i have to accept that the balding phase has begun, my hair is literally my best physical attribute and i'm about to lose it.

JFL at my dog shit incel genetics, this is meant to be the prime of my youth yet my appearance has already started to deteriorate and i already looked like shit before. It's so fucking over.

Hopefully you have a good skull structure.

Unlucky...

Curry + Balding = IT'S FUCKING BEYOND OVER

Even overcoming just one of those factors is hard enough, overcoming both will require a literal miracle.

Use you savings on hair transplant

I've seen teenage boys whose hairlines look like those of fifty year old men. It must be something in the water or food supply.

I've seen teenage boys whose hairlines look like those of fifty year old men. It must be something in the water or food supply.

The estrogen that (((they))) put in the water supply is making women hit puberty earlier and earlier while men get receeding hairlines, love handles, and gynecomastia (manboobs.) It's over. The feminization of the world is going smoothly.

The estrogen that (((they))) put in the water supply is making women hit puberty earlier and earlier while men get receeding hairlines, love handles, and gynecomastia (manboobs.) It's over. The feminization of the world is going smoothly.

Yet those possybegging PUAs will deny this & claim that feminism & the mysterious co-incidence of these polluters of our water supply is somewhat a "shit test".