Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I’ve started being a jackass to normies and foids in the hallways at my high school

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
All throughout my younger years in high school, I was pushed around by the bigger boys. Now that I’m a bit older and have gym maxxed, I’ve started being an overall jackass to normies, foids, and even some chads. Bumping into them, telling them to fuck off, etc. Almost got into a few fights already and it’s only been a day.

The only people I don’t go after are the younger highschoolcels or highschoolcels my age.

I’ve started being an overall jackass to normies, foids, and even some chads. Bumping into them, telling them to fuck off, etc. Almost got into a few fights already and it’s only been a day.

aEiztAO.gif

High T dark triad slayer, i should be like that

One of the worst "diss" things normies do is walk on the wrong side of an walkway (in the U.S. you're supposed to walk on the right) and then expect you to move your shoulders or whole body out of the way to give them room. It's like some not-so-subtle "make way for the queen/king." If you mog the person doing that, just let them hit you. This is especially satisfying if it's a weak foid who now has to acknowledge your existence.

aEiztAO.gif

High T dark triad slayer, i should be like that

I do it for the fuckin brotherhood, nigga.

#IncelRights
One of the worst "diss" things normies do is walk on the wrong side of an walkway (in the U.S. you're supposed to walk on the right) and then expect you to move your shoulders or whole body out of the way to give them room. It's like some not-so-subtle "make way for the queen/king." If you mog the person doing that, just let them hit you. This is especially satisfying if it's a weak foid who now has to acknowledge your existence.

So true, but I don’t let them hit me like that. I might move out of my way a bit, bump into them (my arms are good so I can almost shove them away) and then I’m like “watch where you’re fucking going!”

work on your personality sweaty

Keep bullying the Chad's throw them into the lockers and punch them in the gut

Justice served

Keep bullying the Chad's throw them into the lockers and punch them in the gut

Justice served

Well said. Many of them are taller (not too tall, but still) than me but they are out of shape and fat, so I can KO them easily.

Well said. Many of them are taller (not too tall, but still) than me but they are out of shape and fat, so I can KO them easily.
Sex havers have to pay. They should know the torment ugly men go through every day even just 1%

Keep up the good work!

more low inhib Chads

Low inhibs me

Im very proud of you man. We need more like you.

All throughout my younger years in high school, I was pushed around by the bigger boys. Now that I’m a bit older and have gym maxxed, I’ve started being an overall jackass to normies, foids, and even some chads. Bumping into them, telling them to fuck off, etc. Almost got into a few fights already and it’s only been a day.

The only people I don’t go after are the younger highschoolcels or highschoolcels my age.
be carefull man, normies have buddies, if you dont have them, they might gang up on you, specially if you wrong a female.

Don't think that just because someone is ugly they aren't complete cunts like everyone else. I've met tons of ugly guys that are bluepill cucks that hated me just as much as everyone else. There are also a lot of short guys that are early puberty fags so they were taller than everyone when young and were complete cunts when they were young.

be carefull man, normies have buddies, if you dont have them, they might gang up on you, specially if you wrong a female.

That’s why I stay with a switchblade incase any FUCKboy wants to switch up on me.

i bought one in high school at chinatown if they have one in ur city u can get any weapon there

U a new yorkcel too? Only thing I can’t get here are guns basically lol

Wish I did this. I’m already in college