Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’ve taken @minecraftcel under my wing

• Thread starter Deleted member 24256
  • Start date
Deleted member 24256

Deleted member 24256

moving to woods #2035
-
I now crown him “y.werty”, he is now my young G
You man know my fakecel record, don’t mess with him you might get shhhhhh
A3B9E271 3F8D 4733 BE00 2765A2A238C5

@minecraftcel thoughts?

Oh shit, this site is splitting up into gangs. Wonder witch gang I'll be in

@minecraftcel thoughts?
I've been trying to coom for the last two hours, idk who y.werty is however i am honored
i just realized he called me a fakecel
i take back the first thing i said

Last edited:
I've been trying to coom for the last two hours, idk who y.werty is however i am honored
i just realized he called me a fakecel
i take back the first thing i said
I couldn’t quite understand what he said, but I’m fairly certain he isn’t calling you a fakecel. Just giving a warning of some sort by referring to his track record of exposing fakecels.

I couldn’t quite understand what he said, but I’m fairly certain he isn’t calling you a fakecel. Just giving a warning of some sort by referring to his track record of exposing fakecels.
I think he assumes because I said I wouldn't fuck the drainer foid that looks like a tranny. I suppose that is a kind of volcel thing to say but if it really is a foid she wouldn't go near me anyways lmao

I think he assumes because I said I wouldn't fuck the drainer foid that looks like a tranny. I suppose that is a kind of volcel thing to say but if it really is a foid she wouldn't go near me anyways lmao
Brutal ngl

@minecraftcel is clearly an alt of some postmaxxer here.
I'll keep an eye on that guy.

@minecraftcel is clearly an alt of some postmaxxer here.
I'll keep an eye on that guy.
I truly am not idek what postmaxxer means idk why some of you guys are so uninviting