Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I've tested positive for Corona virus, living in Brazil state of Sao Paulo.

JackBurton

JackBurton

Recruit
★★★★★
I was somehow sick since three weeks ago, little diarrhea, feces were green, nausea, etc. Did some blood tests, leukopenia and ferritin was high (classic signs of infection).

Last week I've got a mild sore throat and then I've lost my sense of smelling (Olfaction) and tasting. On monday got the diagnosis, ''you have corona, you need to stay home and self isolated''....like it was any different from my lifestyle since puberty...

I've been outdoors just 3 times since last month, just to buy foods for me and my mother, some medicines and went to to lab to do the bloodwork.... even the doctor consultation was tele medicine...I didn't use public transportation, I was driving my mom old car... No one lives at my house except my old mother and she is 78 yo...we haven't receive anyone....

Since I'm fucked I can't imagine how São Paulo is right now, I haven't really talked to anyone in two fucking months, just brief interactions, maybe 3-5 people (cashiers, one receptionist at the lab clinic, and the nurse who collected my blood and I was already infected at that moment) and it lasted mere seconds...Well I have hcq and azitromycin, I've bought those meds by myself and I don't give a shit about side effects (dont even try to educate me about that) I've been already exposed to those meds before, I was reading papers online non stopping since last month and I prefer to die from sides than from this shit chinese virus! But my cucked country now is controlling those medicines, you can only buy hcq with a prescription, azi I had to buy from a pet shop, vet pills. Doctors are completely retarded and letting us die at home because they won't treat my mom since she is too old and I'm too ugly and poor for them. But right now they are taking hcq prophylactic...

I have to say that I was lucky, because I was one of the first cases here in my city to be tested, they are not testing anymore, just people who have fever and/or are accepted at hospitals.

I'm already feeling a little better, but it was horrible, my chest was on fire every time I breathed, and my blood pressure was right, I have never had that...Now I'm feeling ok. My mom has zero symptoms. Take care my incel brothers this disease is fucking terrible and can even infect some of us.

Feel free to ask me anything.

Coof on braziliansmegma

Lol they don’t test corona with your blood

Ngl, that terrifies me a little, how did you cope?
with medicines, hcq+ azi, and it's working, my blood pressure was normal 28 hrs after the first dose. There isn't much we can do, it's a mild flu until you lose your olfaction and hours later your lungs seem to be on some heavy acid....burning sensation.
Lol they don’t test corona with your blood
No they have tested me with a Stab PCR on Saturday.

Hope you won't die from a stupid bat virus

Both my parents are infected too. My father is hospitalized and my mother is at home because she has mild symptoms. I don't know how the fuck I'm not infected yet.

The father of a guy I used to play soccer and party with at my former town is hospitalized too and his father has just died from it.

I hope you get well.

Last edited:
with medicines, hcq+ azi, and it's working, my blood pressure was normal 28 hrs after the first dose. There isn't much we can do, it's a mild flu until you lose your olfaction and hours later your lungs seem to be on some heavy acid....burning sensation.

No they have tested me with a Stab PCR on Saturday.
Did they stick the swab way way up high in your nose?

Both my parents are infected too. My father is hospitalized and my mother is at home because she has mild symptoms. I don't know how the fuck I'm not infected yet.

The father of guy I used to play soccer and party with at my former town is hospitalized too and his father has just died from it.

I hope you get well.
Thanks, my mom is sneezing but not showing any other symptoms, my olfaction is 10% and my tasting is about 30% now, it was zero on Tuesday. Now i'm breathing without any pain and feeling a little better day by day.

Last edited:
Brutal

Did they stick the swab way way up high in your nose?
nose and mouth, it was fast, but results took 48hrs. And I've paid for the test (actually my mom), now they are not testing even if you pay.

Thanks, my mom is sneezing but not showing any other symptoms, my olfaction is 10% and my tasting is about 30% now, it was zero on Thursday. Now i'm breathing without any pain and feeling a little better day by day.
I'm happy to hear that. It seems easier to fight the younger you are.

And I have to say I'm little mental impaired since last week(more than ever). English is not my first language but sometimes I have difficult writing and reading in English.

I didn't have a fever, so I don't think it's the only serious symptom. The green poop was the first and it lasted about 3-4 days with nausea, then came the sore throat and so on.

coronas me
but srsly
I'm glad that you are feeling better
get well soon, man

I wonder if AZI alone would work or not. HCQ has pretty nasty side effects like possible blindness.
I dont think so, I'm following Prof. Didier Raoult protocol, hcq is safe short term. You can read his paper on his twitter account.

I dont think so, I'm following Prof. Didier Raoult protocol, hcq is safe short term. You can read his paper on his twitter account.

What symptoms did you had in the beginning? Because I dont have a fever but i am tired and my nose is runny and clogged. What do you recommend? I'm so fucking paranoid

I go out every day to the liquor and beer stores and then wander around. I can't stand being stuck inside

can i move in with you mum :feelshmm: after you ded bro?

It would be better not to get any treatment for coronavirus. Just spread it and embrace all of the suffering it brings as a temporary distraction from the suffering an ugly face brings. Without treatment, it will get bad enough to help persuade a suicidal incel to make the final, peaceful, liberating choice. This virus can be used as a tool to help us get more comfortable with suicide and give us the incentive and push needed to go all the way.

Glad to know you're condition has improved though. That means your body will be more physically capable of doing bettER things.

You should have spread it ngl

Be a hero and coof on BrazilianSigma

Just out yourself out there and approach people.

how'd you get it?
i'm low on food atm so i need to go outside near the normgroids
usually i'd go at about 9 pm for woolies or 11 pm for coles to buy food but they've closed early 8 to 8 so no more nightbuying
the stores are bare. i'm running out of food
normies did it lads, they got me. IT currently celebrating no doubt. FUCK

I'm brazillian too, and i have to tell that São Paulo is really fucked beyond belief, cases are growing exponentially, but they aren't being counted because the govt doesn't have enought tests for everyone, and despite all of this there is a shitloaf of old people out in the streets. In about a week or so we will start to see people dropping dead by the dozens.

You know what to do, OP:feelsLSD:

How did you get it if you never leave the house? I assume your mom got it and was asymptomatic and gave it to you?

Were you the one that gave it to sigma and killed him? Maybe that's why he hasn't posted in 2 days

Do a nice deep cough on your hand right before grabbing the door handle of places where foids frequent. Like coffee shops, salons, nail shops and so on. Make sure to not make it too obvious.

Go cough on Brazilian sigma so that joke article becomes reality.

It was probably on your food.

Will go you ER?

I'm from Sao Paulo too. How old are you?

I'm from Sao Paulo too. How old are you?
In my mid 30s, I'm really better today. HCQ + AZI really works. I'll do an antibody test (blood IgG IgM) as soon as they have it in private labs, Brazil is so fucked that most private clinics doesn't even have it yet.

This disease is nasty, you think is only a mild flu until you realize how fucked you are! My sense of smelling is not working but the sore throat, nausea and burning sensation while breathing are gone now.

I'm brazillian too, and i have to tell that São Paulo is really fucked beyond belief, cases are growing exponentially, but they aren't being counted because the govt doesn't have enought tests for everyone, and despite all of this there is a shitloaf of old people out in the streets. In about a week or so we will start to see people dropping dead by the dozens.
Exactly, they can't even retest me next week, pcr tests are out of reach for most people because right now they don't have the personnel to test anyone outside the hospital anymore, they said my mom will only be tested if she is admitted to a hospital with severe symptoms...
What symptoms did you had in the beginning? Because I dont have a fever but i am tired and my nose is runny and clogged. What do you recommend? I'm so fucking paranoid
Just diarrhea and nausea, it took 10-14 days to develop mild flu symptoms. No mucus, every sore throat I had in the past I had mucus, it would appear after 2-3 days, not this time, and then suddenly I lost my sense of smelling and tasting, but it's not so bad until you notice your lungs are not working at full capacity, most people will not realize it until it's too late.

can i move in with you mum :feelshmm: after you ded bro?
If she dies I'm going to rope, I can't live in this shit world by myself.

Last edited:
i hope i never get it tbh
i only leave the house once a week and that only to go to the grocery store

Blessed you are, for you have been infected. If you survive, rejoice, for Corona-chan favors you. But if not, you shall spread Corona-chan's blessing and die gratefully in her embrace.

That's brutal

Exactly, they can't even retest me next week, pcr tests are out of reach for most people because right now they don't have the personnel to test anyone outside the hospital anymore, they said my mom will only be tested if she is admitted to a hospital with severe symptoms...

Fuck me, i hope that my private insurance still have enough tests to diagnose me, because me and my incel pals are breaking all of the quarantine rules so i'll probably get C-19 sooner or later. Anyways, i wish you have a good recovery, best regards for you, bro.

Te desejo melhoras.

I'm glad you're getting better, BrazilBro. Good luck on a 100% recovery from China Bat Flu.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back