Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've watched 6 movies in the last 24 hours and read the plot summary of many more. Every single one made me miserable about being an incel.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Now when I say watched I also mean I skimmed a lot since I don't have the attention span or energy to watch an entire movie without skipping large parts of it.

Anyway, the movies were from wildly different genres. Many of those weren't related at all to sex, love or whatever.

And yet every movie inevitably made me miserable about being an incel. Love, family, sex etc... they are either a big part of any movie, of any character's motivations, goals or even reasons for why they are who they are. Or at the very least every movie is going to have a few scenes that make you miserable and remind you that "love" is a quintessential part of life as much as breathing or eating.

Shit, seeing a character in a movie find deep, passionate, all-consuming love makes my soul yearn for that too (although I don't believe in souls). I just want to love a woman deeply and for her to love me the same way, to want to be in each other's company at all times.

Last edited:
Fiction has lied to me all my life about women and love

Start watching horror movies! If you watch a good one, you'll be thinking "I'm so glad that's not me." Trust me. These characters have everything we want, but still wind up in shitty situations none of us would to be in.

Start watching horror movies! If you watch a good one, you'll be thinking "I'm so glad that's not me." Trust me. These characters have everything we want, but still wind up in shitty situations none of us would to be in.
Alright bro, I'll give it a try, I'll watch one horror movie tonight.

80% of what happens in movies are pure fiction. Action, relationships and drama.

Alright bro, I'll give it a try, I'll watch one horror movie tonight.
I am a horror junkie so to speak so I got some recommendations for you. In fact I actually have one in mind already. Do you mind subtitles, bro?

Which ones did you see tho?
Shit I already kinda forgot, it's all a jumbled mess. Let me see: Angel Heart, Joe versus the Volcano, Cashback, Palm Springs (alright this is a romcom, that's on me, but it's about being stuck in a time loop which I fucking love that situation so that's why I watched it), Melancholia (shit movie, skimmed 90% of it, can't say I watched it then but I read the plot on wikipedia), I heart Huckabees.

It was a bit my fault cause I didn't research much of the movies beforehand, turns out 2 of them are actually romcoms jfl.
I am a horror junkie so to speak so I got some recommendations for you. In fact I actually have one in mind already. Do you mind subtitles, bro?
No I watched a lot of anime so I'm used to subtitles.

Last edited:
watch anime it is made for LDAR

watch anime it is made for LDAR

The vibe reminds me of the game Hollow Knight, if you haven't played it I highly recommend it. One of the few games I've actually finished in the past few years.

The vibe reminds me of the game Hollow Knight, if you haven't played it I highly recommend it. One of the few games I've actually finished in the past few years.
thx for the rec bro. I might dl it sometime.

Actually very high IQ

Which one is your favorite?
Japanese horror movies by far. They are relentless. I don't wanna spoil things bro. I'll PM you a list if you'd like. Of course, there's more than just Japanese horror movies so I also have American ones for you if you prefer.

Watching horror movies can be a bad idea sometimes, a lot of them are full of sex scenes I think.

Japanese horror movies by far. They are relentless. I don't wanna spoil things bro. I'll PM you a list if you'd like. Of course, there's more than just Japanese horror movies so I also have American ones for you if you prefer.
Cool, good idea, Japanese stuff is bound to be better than the usual Hollywood bullshit. Guess I'm gonna go with Audition, Noroi the Curse and Suicide club for now.

Our destinies have been stolen from us. By this sick society. Someone needs to put this sick puppy down already.
Shit, seeing a character in a movie find deep, passionate, all-consuming love makes my soul yearn for that too (although I don't believe in souls). I just want to love a woman deeply and for her to love me the same way, to want to be in each other's company at all times.
Due to my harsh experiences in the world and how I've been treated nothing would make me more happy than watching the world spontaneously combust. I don't understand how anyone after seeing how the world is and how Foids are to not want the same. The world as we know it is a never compost heap. Due to my horrific appearance my experience has been equally horrific. Life is not worth the delusions Men make of the world.

Last edited:
Thank you bro. I also have a shit ton of recommendations for you if you ever feel like watching one.
Yes dude, please share here or pm me, I've always been a horror fan, especially the john carpenter stuff

Interesting I've never given japanese horror movies a shot, I've heard really mixed things about those

And yet every movie inevitably made me miserable about being an incel. Love, family, sex etc... they are either a big part of any movie, of any character's motivations, goals or even reasons for why they are who they are. Or at the very least every movie is going to have a few scenes that make you miserable and remind you that "love" is a quintessential part of life as much as breathing or eating.

Movies that try to shoehorn in themes of love and sex make the phenomenon of inceldom worse by conditioning normies to look down even more on males that can't get a woman attracted to them and make normies see unattractive males as defective and only good for laughs.

pm the list.i like watching japanese horror once in a while.noroi the curse and pov a cursed film are my favourite

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back