Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel ive witnessed how women hate low status men

Invalidusername

Invalidusername

Banned
-
i had a flashback to the summer of 2016.

there was some sort of school activity shit that brings together random teens and makes them work together for confidence and all that stuff. the majority of the group where white foids, and the others were sum guys.

so, basically there was these 2 guys who were good friends. one was short and the other had severe social anxiety to the point where he couldn't even hide it, and everyone could see how difficult it was for him to communicate with anyone. they seemed to get along really fine, and I didn't think anyone would have an issue with them. however, both of these guys were quite low status.

one day, I remember one of the team leaders who was a blonde foid was speaking to a chadlite team leader(he was like 6ft+) when the 2 lads walked past her and the chadlite. she then proceeded to stay silent and wait for them to get far enough, then she leaned towards the chadlite and whispered "ergh its those 2 losers" and made a disgusted face whilst she said that

keep in mind, the 2 lads didn't do anything to anyone in a bad way as far as I can recall, and were actually quite friendly to most ppl. but merely bc they were low status, or in other words they weren't NT-supremacists and chads, they were insulted by a team leader behind their backs, for merely minding their own business.

it kinda took me by surprise witnessing this seeing these team leaders are meant to be professional, yet this vapid foid felt the need to impress chadlite by insulting the 2 lads.

women hate low status men, and they won't hesitate to talk shit about them for some social boosting

which brings me to a question:

how many foids (and NT-supremacists) have spoke shit about u behind ur back due to ur low status and looks?

Last edited:
is water really wet tho?

Wetness is the concept of surface tension and how the molecules in a liquid attracted to each other via dipole dipole interactions. Water is actually not that wet, because it’s a very polar molecule and can attract other water molecules easily. A non polar liquid such as acetone is extremely wet, having very low surface tension meaning something that is water proof might still leak acetone.

women hate low status men, and they won't hesitate to talk shit about them for some social boosting

Imagine having no driver licence as a grown up man. You will be destroyed by every female.

i had a flashback to the summer of 2016.

there was some sort of school activity shit that brings together random teens and makes them work together for confidence and all that stuff. the majority of the group where white foids, and the others were sum guys.

so, basically there was these 2 guys who were good friends. one was short and the other had severe social anxiety to the point where he couldn't even hide it, and everyone could see how difficult it was for him to communicate with anyone. they seemed to get along really fine, and I didn't think anyone would have an issue with them. however, both of these guys were quite low status.

one day, I remember one of the team leaders who was a blonde foid was speaking to a chadlite team leader(he was like 6ft+) when the 2 lads walked past her and the chadlite. she then proceeded to stay silent and wait for them to get far enough, then she leaned towards the chadlite and whispered "ergh its those 2 losers" and made a disgusted face whilst she said that

keep in mind, the 2 lads didn't do anything to anyone in a bad way as far as I can recall, and were actually quite friendly to most ppl. but merely bc they were low status, or in other words they weren't NT-supremacists and chads, they were insulted by a team leader behind their backs, for merely minding their own business.

it kinda took me by surprise witnessing this seeing these team leaders are meant to be professional, yet this vapid foid felt the need to impress chadlite by insulting the 2 lads.

which brings me to a question:

how many foids (and NT-supremacists) have spoke shit about u behind ur back due to ur low status and looks?
Arrogance.
This is how they conduct their lives.
Elevating themselves while bashing everyone below their social ladder.
It gives them a false pretense that they have "value" in this world.

Human excrement at its finest.
Me. No license no car no job no friends no girlfriend
Here, here, here.
#MeToo

Me. No license no car no job no friends no girlfriend

If you are above 20 I would say, there is no space for coming back from that. Also the age pill will become more and more significant. Most likely you have no apprenticeship, I guess. So imagine being over 20 and you start your first apprenticeship. You will still live with your parents and your salary is not that good. Once you missed a certain point in life, you just cannot come back from this. It is just over at this point.

Most women are trash. Makes me realize how amazing my oneitis really was.

that blonde slut should work in coal mine

Tons I'm sure to this day. People think their shit is sweet until they're in need or something bad happens to them :feelshmm:

My tears are wet

Yes bro, it continues to this very day. Best thing to do is edgelordmaxx and make them be afraid of you. Better them to fear you than just blatantly disrespect you tbh ngl (srs)

(actually srs)

Behind my back? I don't care. Fuck them.

Dozens. At least the normie acquaintances I had would have the decency to snitch and tell me who exactly was spreading bullshit gossip about me.

I had a reputation as a creepy loser who would stalk Stacies and "hack" their devices, even though I didn't know a single computer language. If I was a white Chad these rumors wouldn't exist; many of my classmates assumed it was true because I looked like a geeky Asian loser. Confirmation bias.

Yes. It's evolutionary speaking advantageous for women to hate low status men because he can impregnate her. She risks having a growing organism inside her body for nearly a year and miss out on a better male.

Now it may seem as nothing cause you can use contraceptives or have abortions. But hundreds of years ago one year meant everything because human lifespan was 35-40 yrs and fertility rate for women decline to less than 10% over 30 years of age. Now you see that to her biology a low status male is a threat because if he impregnates her, her life is ruined (may miss out on Chad, will carry an organism she didn't want inside her body and who can potentially kill her too because of some complication)

The "hate" is evolutionary instinct to avoid all of this

Women once they determined an emotion(in this case hate towards low status men), will use anything to back it up to avoid having confrontations and be accepted by the tribe. So no matter what a low status man will do, it will be wrong and will be justified as creep/loser.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Yes bro, it continues to this very day. Best thing to do is edgelordmaxx and make them be afraid of you. Better them to fear you than just blatantly disrespect you tbh ngl (srs)

(actually srs)
Keep calm
And EdgeLordmaxxx every day bro

She was a prostitute. She was being nice because she wanted to suck more money from you.

That same kind of shit happens to me to. Women are the lowest form of filth on this planet.

(actually srs)
This, make women scared you'll attack them so they know to shut the fuck up

This, make women scared you'll attack them so they know to shut the fuck up
Foids still think they have a societal protective barrier around them so they will continue to talk shit all the way up until they become unconscious

(actually srs)
they wud just get u arrested lmao

she then proceeded to stay silent and wait for them to get far enough, then she leaned towards the chadlite and whispered "ergh its those 2 losers" and made a disgusted face whilst she said that
idk what you mean, men do this too man, even when there are no wimminz around..
tbh

In my experience the worst offenders are low-tier normie men who feel like they need to assert their position in the in-group. You see a similar psychology with IT.

I don't like flashbacks.

water is red.

Space is black

I can't even imagine. Probably a lot of bitches from high school spoken shit about how I "stared" at them.

Foids still think they have a societal protective barrier around them so they will continue to talk shit all the way up until they become unconscious