Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media J**rnalists are now censoring the word "Joker" and writing J*ker (just like they write r*pe). Let's all change to Joker avatars

journalists dont count as people

If there was a kawaii clown waifu I would.

This movie better be good after all this hype and attention .

Most journalists are kike dick suckers

Journalism isn't writing popular beliefs in easy to digest (a.k.a strawman) packages on Twitter

What happened to the guy who had your avatar he was here but then he went away anybody remember him

If there was a kawaii clown waifu I would.
Honkler by 0chin dd52cli pre

looks a little androgynous tbh

Proxyduckduckgocom111
Proxyduckduckgocom222

i like this one but i guess it isnt kawaii

Its really hard to find a good one tbh

Proxyduckduckgocom

JFL :giga:

This movie better be good after all this hype and attention .
A foid said on twitter that it is more about free access to social programs (for the MC's mental illness I guess) than for anything else.Fuck what a letdown.

J*kes *n them.

The Guardian hates it:
Joker review – the most disappointing film of the year
Why so serious? Todd Phillips’ solemn but shallow supervillain origins movie has a strong performance by Joaquin Phoenix but is weighed down by realist detail and tedious material

The Daily Stormer loves it:
Stormer Movie Review: Joker: 10/10 [Spoiler Free]
As Incel: The Movie, I must give Joker 10/10. Just remember that if you are in the audience and someone starts shooting, you want to lay down and try to roll under the seats. You DO NOT want to try to run for the exit, as you will simply be shot in the back.

My avi is better!

It's a clown world after all
Happy clown joker

Over for clowncels

Stop j*king around, inc*l freak !
Let's all change to Joker avatars

Last edited:
These same journos give avengers 10/10 for repeating the same formulaic and generic trash every year lmao

JFL! Can't make this shit up: Lügenpresse says that we shouldn't watch Joker but the "low-budget drama Cuck" instead:

Forget Joker: here's the film you should see about an extremist loner
While Todd Phillips’ vacuous DC origins tale fails to go beneath its grimy surface, low-budget drama Cuck offers a braver alternative

JFL: Media reviews (starting strong before the incel controversy) getting worse and worse:
U5WLcqE.png

zNk5Enq.jpg

I hate journalists even more than I hate women.

A foid said on twitter that it is more about free access to social programs (for the MC's mental illness I guess) than for anything else.Fuck what a letdown.
stop listening to foids

The m*in stre*m media is trying to shit on it,because it exposes them.

Fuark im gonna pay and watch it in the theater.

A new low has been reached in the world of nu-journalism.