[News] Jack Peterson missing, probs committed suicide.

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
-

although it looks like he killed himself, that is false. he was killed by a society that demonises lonely men and by female hypergamy. if a single foid decided to look his way instead of acting on her hypergamous greed, this could have been prevented.

jack peterson, although a traitor, was also an incel, like us. he must be AVENGED. foid hypergamy leads to male suicide. and they are getting away with it scott-free. this needs to stop.

UglyScotsman

UglyScotsman

Recruit
-
if he did, then I give major respect, he wasn't just attention whoring.

Shigechi

Shigechi

Cockblocked by my shitty genes
-
I guess his statusmaxxing didn't work the way he intended.

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Captain
-
lets call the number they gave and tell them he's at incels.co

Billowel

Billowel

Officer
-
In all honesty he said he fucked a girl off tinder.he might have a hard time as a normie but he isn't an incel

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
-
Considering he worked with the FBI to fuck over incels, not a single tear honestly

I guess throwing the community under the bus for fame and whiteknighting cred didn't pay off after all

Uglychincel

Uglychincel

Recruit
-
Considering he worked with the FBI to fuck over incels, not a single tear honestly

I guess throwing the community under the bus for fame and whiteknighting cred didn't pay off after all
simping for the FBI even in his last days. maybe he just needed to take more showers

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

32 years of Blackpill
-

At the of the day, he wasn't part of the normies, he FBImaxxed and MSMmaxxed in hope to get normiefied

It didnt work

M

mrrodriguez44

Lost Cause
-
This is the result of a leftist society giving women equal status to men. If he is dead, I hope he’s at peace wherever he is

Murdoch89

Murdoch89

Anarcho nihilist
-
He could have emigrated to south east Asia

Mogged Loner

Mogged Loner

Recruit
-
He thought he could unsee the blackpill and become a normie! But trying to be a normie is such a huge larp after the blackpill.

refmd

refmd

awol
-
damn, he screwed us over getting famous but I don't hate the guy, still another sub-tier male victim of society that hated him.
People hate incels, even going public no one helped this guy

sucks he wasn't able to find meaning in his life.

Emba

Emba

sour grapes of wrath of khan
-
Big deal

If i was missing no one would gaf!

Sexdoll Pioneer

Sexdoll Pioneer

/r/WaifuSingularity = lifefuel
-
If true, I hope his death serves as a lesson to others. Going down the same path as he did will only accelerate one's ruin.

Sadness

Sadness

Remember Sodom and Gomorrah
-

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
-
If true, I hope his death serves as a lesson to others. Going down the same path as he did will only accelerate one's ruin.
he tried to escape the blackpill by separating himself from the incel community.

he didnt know that even though he tried to forget about the blackpill, the blackpill will NEVER forget about him.

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Conquistadorcel, Historycel
-
Bluepill overdose makes you want to kill yourself if you've been blackpilled.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

curry
-
Police canceled the alert about 5:30 p.m. the same day he was reported missing, stating Peterson had been located.