Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Jack Peterson missing, probs committed suicide.

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★

although it looks like he killed himself, that is false. he was killed by a society that demonises lonely men and by female hypergamy. if a single foid decided to look his way instead of acting on her hypergamous greed, this could have been prevented.

jack peterson, although a traitor, was also an incel, like us. he must be AVENGED. foid hypergamy leads to male suicide. and they are getting away with it scott-free. this needs to stop.

"police described him as a 5'9 man" :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

if he did, then I give major respect, he wasn't just attention whoring.

I guess his statusmaxxing didn't work the way he intended.

lets call the number they gave and tell them he's at incels.co

In all honesty he said he fucked a girl off tinder.he might have a hard time as a normie but he isn't an incel

In all honesty he said he fucked a girl off tinder.he might have a hard time as a normie but he isn't an incel

You can't escape the blackpill once it's taken.

Considering he worked with the FBI to fuck over incels, not a single tear honestly

I guess throwing the community under the bus for fame and whiteknighting cred didn't pay off after all

simping for the FBI even in his last days. maybe he just needed to take more showers

Considering he worked with the FBI to fuck over incels, not a single tear honestly

I guess throwing the community under the bus for fame and whiteknighting cred didn't pay off after all

At the of the day, he wasn't part of the normies, he FBImaxxed and MSMmaxxed in hope to get normiefied

It didnt work

21!!!!??!!! He looked fucking 35

This is the result of a leftist society giving women equal status to men. If he is dead, I hope he’s at peace wherever he is

He was wearing a black hoodie, black sweatpants
Fucking lol

Anyway if he was a snitch, good riddance.

He could have emigrated to south east Asia

He thought he could unsee the blackpill and become a normie! But trying to be a normie is such a huge larp after the blackpill.

damn, he screwed us over getting famous but I don't hate the guy, still another sub-tier male victim of society that hated him.
People hate incels, even going public no one helped this guy

sucks he wasn't able to find meaning in his life.

Big deal

If i was missing no one would gaf!

If true, I hope his death serves as a lesson to others. Going down the same path as he did will only accelerate one's ruin.

If true, I hope his death serves as a lesson to others. Going down the same path as he did will only accelerate one's ruin.
he tried to escape the blackpill by separating himself from the incel community.

he didnt know that even though he tried to forget about the blackpill, the blackpill will NEVER forget about him.

Bluepill overdose makes you want to kill yourself if you've been blackpilled.

balding = instagreycel tbh

Police canceled the alert about 5:30 p.m. the same day he was reported missing, stating Peterson had been located.