Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Jack Peterson stated that he is commiting suicide

• Thread starter TurboSubhumanCel
  • Start date
wow I only got to listen to it once and it's deleted

Video removed

Where is the video? Did he rope?

He deleted it, here's the backup

maybe he is just mentally retarded and will not attempt actual suicide
Does anyone have his other videos archived?

he said he was gonna jump off a high building
Thanks for sharing his suicidal intentions. Did he get to do it? Die like a Blue Pill loser rather than fight back?

The feminist cunts will just look at his splattered remains with disgust and contempt, while they walk to work earning six-figure yearly salaries.

Jordan Peterson?!??....oh wait

Thanks for sharing his suicidal intentions. Did he get to do it? Die like a Blue Pill loser rather than fight back?

The feminist cunts will just look at his splattered remains with disgust and contempt, while they walk to work earning six-figure yearly salaries.
High IQ

Wasn't this the guy who was the poster boy for "i left the toxic incel community and im much better of now, those silly inwkells"
And now he's here, suicidal. JFL
Guess the saying you can't leave the blackpill once discovered is true

You can't unswallow the black pill. This is why bluepillers cling onto their own view. They don't want the truth. Ignorance is bliss.

'Im going to escape the toxic Incel ideology and post on Incel Tears' JFL

UPDATE: https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/2019/12/1/20990447/jack-peterson-21-missing-montclare-west-loop

you really think he's gonna do it buddy boyos?
Police are searching for a man who went missing Sunday from Montclare on the Northwest Side.

Jack Peterson, 21, was last seen about 5 a.m. in the 2700 block of North New England Avenue, Chicago police said.
hope so, he was beyond depressed, his life seemed over in all regards, he shat on the only communited he actually belonged in

video removed?

I discovered why he snapped, look he wears ugg boots, that means he must have been on hormone pills to become a tranny, those drugs can cause people to suicide at a much higher rate than normal

Ugg boots

I just hope he’s faking it. I mean ik he wasn’t even an Incel but there’s no coming back from death. I hope he’s okay
it's a good thing if he ropes. another incel ropes, another incel not suffering in a world that hates them. i and many others wish we had the courage to do that.

I hope he doesn't/didn't. Dude just needs to come back here.

what is the link to the stream?

So he sold his soul to the bluepill but it didn't pan out, now he has no-where to go?

Didn't he get an absurdly obese black girlfriend?

I hope he doesn't/didn't. Dude just needs to come back here.
He didn't, police found him, he was just doing it for attention. He's a bigger attention whore than the average foid

Attention seeking

Never make a video like this, post it, and then not follow through with it.

If he thought is life was shit before he is in for worse. Cause now he's an incel and doesn't even have the balls to put himself out of his misery and everyone on the internet knows.

He didn't, police found him, he was just doing it for attention. He's a bigger attention whore than the average foid
He was a larpers fakecel. Deserves to be locked up in mental hospital for being a cuckold dog

He betrayed the only people that cared about him-us