Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jailed PUA wins his appeal, convictions overturned and will probably get millions in compensation.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22749
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 22749

Self-banned
-
The PUA jailed for talking to women in public has his convictions overturned. The judge said that the case should never have even been brought to court and he suffered a miscarriage of justice. He will now sue and probably get millions due to his reputation being ruined and losing two years of his life in jail.

We won today.

usually I wouldn’t give a fuck that some random sexhaver won a court case but tbh I empathize a lot with this guy. I’ve been in a similar position before and it was one of the most stressful experiences of my entire life. the end verdict was that I hadn’t done anything illegal but the anxiety was fucking intense, I couldn’t sleep or eat or anything for days on end. I would have probably died of shock if I was actually sent to prison or put on the sex offender registry like this guy was

hope he enjoys his life to the fullest now that he’s regained his freedom and financial independence

usually I wouldn’t give a fuck that some random sexhaver won a court case but tbh I empathize a lot with this guy. I’ve been in a similar position before and it was one of the most stressful experiences of my entire life. the end verdict was that I hadn’t done anything illegal but the anxiety was fucking intense, I couldn’t sleep or eat or anything for days on end. I would have probably died of shock if I was actually sent to prison or put on the sex offender registry like this guy was

hope he enjoys his life to the fullest now that he’s regained his freedom and financial independence

i had to stand in front of a judge once and nearly shit myself in fear. the empty echoing room, the feeling of powerlessness, the looming possibility of something going horribly wrong, the atmosphere of a court room is terrifying. this wasnt even for something crime related

We won today meaning men won.

As incels/Wizards we are still a part of the manosphere and should celebrate whatever victories no matter how small they may seem against ZOG and its Clown World Matriarchy.

People who fight against the insanity that "Talking to a woman = harassment" won today.

Not like you or me are going to talk to females anyways.
"Talking to a woman = harassment" becoming a legal precedent would have blackpilled more people, which would have been actually better.

Not like you or me are going to talk to females anyways.
"Talking to a woman = harassment" becoming a legal precedent would have blackpilled more people, which would have been actually better.

I don't want a bunch of angry men, that's a means to an end at best. The question is, what "end" do I want? I want justice. Justice like this.

I don't want a bunch of angry men
:lul:
I want justice. Justice like this.
Jokerup

PUAs are retarded but im glad he won even thugh he's a rich fucker now.

Is the ride turning now??
Will the foids who accused him be charged??

We won today meaning men won.

As incels/Wizards we are still a part of the manosphere and should celebrate whatever victories no matter how small they may seem against ZOG and its Clown World Matriarchy.

You know where its at mate.

It might have been a PUA but we're all part of the manosphere and we really did score a hell of a victory here.

UK isnt US. he wont get millions. he'd be lucky to get 5 figure compensation, if any at all

The judge said that the other judge should have listened when the guy said there was no case. The guy was put on the sex offender register and plastered on newspapers and tv. He had to go into jail for two years and probably had to deal with some gang members and keep himself safe. The state has ruined the guys life. He will definitely get a good deal of money out of this.

UK isnt US. he wont get millions. he'd be lucky to get 5 figure compensation, if any at all

I was about to say that. I'd be fucking surprised if he even gets a tenner

Small victory.
I'm honestly glad for him.

just coz a judge feels the guy's been wronged doesnt fucking mean the guy is entitled to compensation, or how much of compensation. it doesnt fucking work the way you imagined.

its not the US. the legal system in UK is very different
Yeah but he will get something. Like at the very least he will get probably 2x his foregone salary, oh wait he was basically a NEET who's salary was all undeclared from his PUA shit, so he won't even get that, just some token sorry money, and now has to deal with the inland revenue, who are gonna chase him for his earnings, back taxes, penalties.

Then the foids who got him put away will tell their sob story to those daytime TV channels and supermarket women's magazines for like £50k each, hell they might even get the idea to pursue him in a civil court, and get a lien on future earnings for distress he caused.

People like us really can't win

he was lucky that the judge wasn't a foid or a retarded millenial

i had to stand in front of a judge once and nearly shit myself in fear. the empty echoing room, the feeling of powerlessness, the looming possibility of something going horribly wrong, the atmosphere of a court room is terrifying. this wasnt even for something crime related
I hate and fear standing before the jude!

Imagine approaching in 2020

If he was in the states, the foid can just blow him away with her legally bought new gun and carry to kill license.
Its her words against a dead man word.

The women who did this to him need to be jailed
full

There's a lot of people saying that he won this and this is a somehow victory for men. If you are not thinking about the bigger picture then yes, he did score a victory against the system. But if you keep the bigger picture in mind then this is not a victory for men but a victory for the system.
Although he did get all his charges dropped and is most likely going to receive a large sum of money as compensation the fact that this could happen in the first place would serve as a warning to all sub-8 males who defy the matriarchal system. Many more people would have seen the story of his conviction and imprisonment than the people who saw the story in this thread.
Remember the UK also has hate crime laws. It is not uncommon for the police to make a visit to your house over an "offensive" post. Many men who saw the original story would have become more cautious about what the say online because if you can go to jail over talking to a women, it's not unreasonable to think they would put you in jail for a post on social media. The UK has actually been doing this in recent years.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back