Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jap foid became prostitute because of chad

O

orchis

Adrift
-

View: https://youtu.be/Wxp0zgto8Ko

Male host clubs (ホストクラブ ~ hosuto kurabu) are nightclubs that provide male companionship to women. Host men have a definitive style that some Japanese women find attractive. In many ways they look like characters from anime and manga. Good hosuto are personable. ... Other customers are the wives or daughters of rich men.

TL;DW: Japanese foid went to male host club, fell in love with one of the hosts working there. Male host pretends to be her boyfriend and manipulated her into prostitution so she could spend more money there. Then she later finds him cheating and stops going. She is left with severe debt from spending too much money there and starts working as a soapland prostitute. Her new boyfriend doesn't even know she works as a soaploand prostitute and she doesn't care.

Isn't that a common way women end up in prostitution ? Falling in love with a pimp ?

It's like foids have no shame. Like they're not consciously aware of when they are degrading themselves.

japan is such a blackpilling country jfl when I found out about this business for the first time I was blown away. Women literally pay chads (probably with their betabuxx husband's money since jap foids are leechs) to fuck them. Sometimes not even fuck, simply spend time with them.

You can't make that shit up. "muh women like money bro" It's probably the most lookist country only behind South Korea.

Last edited:
japan is such a blackpilling country jfl when I found out about this business for the first time I was blown away. Women literally pay chads (probably with their betabuxx husband's money since jap foids are leechs) to fuck them. Sometimes not even fuck, simply spend time with them.

You can't make that shit up. "muh women like money bro" It's probably the most lookist country only behind South Korea.
yeah, even look at their media, anime, it's filled with blackballs everywhere! I was watching anime the other day and one of the foid characters literally said "He's not hot, tall or of higher social status then me, so there's no reason for me to befriend, let alone date him," I had to pause and rewind that a few times, the blackpill was so blatantly obvious it was insane.

lole serves the whore right
hope she'll end up like Saki

yeah, even look at their media, anime, it's filled with blackballs everywhere! I was watching anime the other day and one of the foid characters literally said "He's not hot, tall or of higher social status then me, so there's no reason for me to befriend, let alone date him," I had to pause and rewind that a few times, the blackpill was so blatantly obvious it was insane.
One of the reasons why I can't watch japanese media anymore and it literally destroyed my progress in the language

It's so blatant, can't believe I never noticed how much blackpilling most animes/mangas/movies were.

just be asian

Manga is often very blackpilled, I hear you. Their doujin is blackpilled too oftentimes.

That quote is very blackpilled though yeah.

One of the reasons why I can't watch japanese media anymore and it literally destroyed my progress in the language

It's so blatant, can't believe I never noticed how much blackpilling most animes/mangas/movies were.
Have you found blackpills in Pokemon?

Man, japan has probably the most blackpilling society/culture on earth. Can't imagine living there. If I woke up in some big city like osaka or tokyo as a jap incel = instant suicide. Prostitution is so widespread there, sex and various degen shit literally everywhere. At any moment you are reminded of the importance of sex and your place in this hierarchy is at the bottom. And jap foids are one of the cruelest and sluttiest women in existence. I'm so glad I wasn't born there, a blackpilled person like myself has no place in Japan. Overindustrialized and overpopulated countries are hell on earth for a male.

Have you found blackpills in Pokemon?
quite a while since I've watched pokemon for the last time, can't remember tbh but probably there is something in there, I was just too young to notice
Man, japan has probably the most blackpilling society/culture on earth. Can't imagine living there. If I woke up in some big city like osaka or tokyo as a jap incel = instant suicide. Prostitution is so widespread there, sex and various degen shit literally everywhere. At any moment you are reminded of the importance of sex and your place in this hierarchy is at the bottom. And jap foids are one of the cruelest and sluttiest women in existence. I'm so glad I wasn't born there, a blackpilled person like myself has no place in Japan. Overindustrialized and overpopulated countries are hell on earth for a male.
that's what destroyed my whole admiration towards japan, it was like a kick in the balls. When you get into their language and you see how they interact with each other, you go to their websites and see what they say, how the average person thinks about certain aspects of life, no filters, holy fuck it's brutal.

I fell in love with a fantasized version of japan made by incels, but reality couldn't be more cruelest.

Last edited: