Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jap incel tells foreigners how to bang foids (ain't joking)

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Remember the guy who recently made a video in which noodles said they hate their own men?

He's back at it again

He should get the german spy treatment.

What language does he speak in this video? It's not Japanese obv.

based ricecel

"Don't date weebs" because they know 2D will always be better

Lol, why the heck I should want to date Japan holes at the first place, when there are far more submissive foids from other Asia shit holes available.

Holy shit how can you be so cucked?

I watched his video a long time ago.
Stopped watching, because it's too bluepilled :bluepill: .
I have never seen this guy get laid, but I'm supposed to believe him?
No, lol.

IT DOESNT MATTER SINCE IM NOT WHITE OH WAHY GAHD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :feelsree:

IT DOESNT MATTER SINCE IM NOT WHITE OH WAHY GAHD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :feelsree:
Do you consider ashkenazim to be white?

I consider anybody with white skin as white
Oh. My skin could be whiter but it ain’t brown. Also are the kike foids ugly in isreal?

Oh. My skin could be whiter but it ain’t brown. Also are the kike foids ugly in isreal?
Is that a trick Question? I dont want to be banned for female worship

Lol, why the heck I should want to date Japan holes at the first place, when there are far more submissive foids from other Asia shit holes available.
This. I hate this japan craze. I'd nuke that shit country in Age of Empires V.

The only issue I have with the video is the fact that he said that Japanese females are attracted to black models, when we all know that Asian females absolutely despise black men pewpew.
Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita1

What language does he speak in this video? It's not Japanese obv.
Herro please, I bow my stomach towards you very reverentry pewpew

I like that guy man. Kinda feel sad for him as well.

He talks about how making videos and helping others makes him feel that he is worthy of life. I can understand that viewpoint. :feelsbadman:

I have never seen this guy get laid, but I'm supposed to believe him?
Same thing can be said for incels and blackpill. Faulty logic.

Last edited:
I like that guy man. Kinda feel sad for him as well.

He talks about how making videos and helping others makes him feel that he is worthy of life. I can understand that viewpoint. :feelsbadman:

Same thing can be said for incels and blackpill. Faulty logic.

I bet Yuta gets laid though

He makes an interesting point IMHO.

The physical appearance, at least for some women, is attractive not so much because it creates sexual attraction, but because it represents a stereotype. And it's the stereotype they fantasize about, not the individual that gives her an image of.

Like if you're Italian, a Japanese woman may expect you not just to look like the typical Italian stallion, but also to eat pasta every day, to love your mother to death and to constantly move your hands around when you speak.

Or that if you're French you're always well groomed, you wear a beret and you eat baguettes all the time.

It's probably not a coincidence if most victims of the Paris syndrome are young Japanese women.

Basically, he's right about one thing IMHO : if a woman seems to adhere to cultural stereotypes, it's probably best to avoid her. She lives in fantasy land and you don't want to be around her when she discovers reality.

Not that dating is any of our concerns, but oh well.

Last edited:
Is that a trick Question? I dont want to be banned for female worship
No I’m genuinely serious and I’ve never been. Also I’ve seen some ugly like foids in burgerland. Just answer objectively without worshipping the isreali foids as “goddesses”

No I’m genuinely serious and I’ve never been. Also I’ve seen some ugly like foids in burgerland. Just answer objectively without worshipping the isreali foids as “goddesses”
tbh they are above average from what I saw abroad. this makes ascending in Israel feel like Master Ninja difficulty in NG2.

there are Ashkenazim that are brown
Kikes are not white no matter what their skin color is.

there are Ashkenazim that are brown
They're genetically distinct from white caucasians. Just because their skin can be white-ish doesn't make them white. They're closer to arabs genetically than they are to whites.

They're genetically distinct from white caucasians. Just because their skin can be white-ish doesn't make them white. They're closer to arabs genetically than they are to whites.
who cares what they're genetically close to, they look white

Doesn't really matter since to noodlewhores white means = light and straight hair with blue eyes.

Muh pure blooded caucasians.

As if the universe gives one flying fuck lmao.

Muh pure blooded caucasians.

As if the universe gives one flying fuck lmao.
as long as you have fair skin and light eyes, youre white in my eyes and you mog me to andromeda and back.
all of my siblings are white and one of them even has blue eyes. I had to be born with shitty brown skin and shit colored eyes. It was over for me the moment I came out of my mother's womb.

I don't know maybe because gooks are a filthy race. Face it east Asian especially Korean are best looking out there. There's a reason why Japanese soldiers kept comfort woman from Korea.

ITcels think this cuck is a "far-right winger" :lul: :lul:

ITcels think this cuck is a "far-right winger" :lul: :lul:

He made a video a while back that got millions of views and got him tons of shit so he deleted it. He talked about how nigs came to japan and acted disrespectful, violent etc. He specifically said it was all based on his personal experience. He's been called a far righter since then lmao

Why are Asians cucks?

The only issue I have with the video is the fact that he said that Japanese females are attracted to black models, when we all know that Asian females absolutely despise black men pewpew.
Watashi-ni-Tenshi-ga-Maiorita1.jpg
High IQ, I'd like to add though.
Women do like blacks, but only partially blacks. They'll date some BCC Tyrone from America who's 50% European but never date a full blooded Kenyan or Ugandan.

"Don't date weebs" because they know 2D will always be better
3D can't even come close to competing with 2D and they know this. you see so many 3D pigs trying to imitate 2D but no matter how hard they try they'll never have the manners, the beautiful and caring personalities of 2D nor the talents and to top it all of, father time takes it from them eventually.

He made a video a while back that got millions of views and got him tons of shit so he deleted it. He talked about how nigs came to japan and acted disrespectful, violent etc. He specifically said it was all based on his personal experience. He's been called a far righter since then lmao
Lmao, typical ricecel cuck. Sucks the white man's dick but thinks he's better than other ethnics. I'd rather be a nignog than a spineless gook like him.

parapalegiac gives advice to runners

Openly welcoming waitiu piggo to kreampee nipponse waifu