Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Japan is late- stage inceldom

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
The foids are too educated and are not wanting to date down, the only men they'll settle for is giga- betabux, Chad, Tyrone or Chang. It's the norm for women to be virgins there, not even wanting to be around their men like the noodle whores they are. A portion of young men are opting out of society completely, LDARing and rotting, for others they simply wagecuck to become a betabux to maybe find a gf or wife. When the copes fail, men choose to rope in staggering amounts, one of the highest suicide rates out there.

If it weren't for the giga- op copes, the roping rates would be 5x higher than it already is.

They have the best copes complete with doll burial services.

Their copes are next level, but I personally hate consoomerism.

Still its land of superior copes and culture

the legal age there is 13, and Japanese girls are very smart, so you can probably find a cute loli of culture there.
Smart greedy cunts for betabuxxers, and I am not one. Unless could find mentally unstable shrine maiden

the legal age there is 13, and Japanese girls are very smart, so you can probably find a cute loli of culture there.
Smart thinking and once she's upgrades from loli to thot as she ages, just replace her with a new model.

I can't imagine it would be fun to cope in a nation where you're surrounded by reminders that you're all alone

Unless could find mentally unstable shrine maiden
I wish they actually exist. When I went there the only mikos I saw were post-wall roasties. No based loli shrine maiden for you, unfortunately

I envy the fact that they're probably the closest country to making inceldom socially acceptable

Instead of coping 24/7 they need to join right wing groups who are anti feminist and have nationalism.

Japanese ricecels are truly the masters of coping
They long have been, and argue they still are, but the gap has narrowed over the last 5 years. Anyone needs to spend time in China, or the Chinese suburbs of Alpha cities like Sydney or LA or Milan, you will be amazed at how good the young ricemen are at coping, technology is the main driver, but it is impressive

Smart thinking and once she's upgrades from loli to thot as she ages, just replace her with a new model.
Except the part where you cant do any of that if you're broke.

Japan have hikkis

I can't imagine it would be fun to cope in a nation where you're surrounded by reminders that you're all alone
I really hate to bump this thread, it's beloved to me, but i think it's really important for everyone to know what the world is running to

I really hate to bump this thread, it's beloved to me, but i think it's really important for everyone to know what the world is running to
March isn't old lol
It's the norm for women to be virgins there
Massive cope, most people don't know this but Jap noodlewhores in college legit whore themselves out to pay off loans. They are FAR from pure.

March isn't old lol

Massive cope, most people don't know this but Jap noodlewhores in college legit whore themselves out to pay off loans. They are FAR from pure.
Doesn't matter, i loved this thread before and after joining, i don't want it o get ruined by someone's filthy hands.

low effort maxx or spam i dare you.

The foids are too educated and are not wanting to date down, the only men they'll settle for is giga- betabux, Chad, Tyrone or Chang. It's the norm for women to be virgins there, not even wanting to be around their men like the noodle whores they are. A portion of young men are opting out of society completely, LDARing and rotting, for others they simply wagecuck to become a betabux to maybe find a gf or wife. When the copes fail, men choose to rope in staggering amounts, one of the highest suicide rates out there.

If it weren't for the giga- op copes, the roping rates would be 5x higher than it already is.

Where I live its nearing that way among upper middle class white women which is the area I live in. A lot, maybe even most women I see never date. Not just never live with a guy or marry or have kids - never are dating a guy. Some women that are in the local area I have been watching for over 10 years now and they have been single the entire time.

They would quite literally rather just be single their whole lives than date a sub 8/10 male.

I've seen women who are late-30's/early 40's now and remain single, never had a serious boyfriend, and they all still are waiting for Chad.

Doesn't matter, i loved this thread before and after joining, i don't want it o get ruined by someone's filthy hands.

low effort maxx or spam i dare you.
What's so great about this thread?

I just washed my hands GrAYcel

Why would I do that in ID? :waitwhat:
Idk, i'm just extra careful.

:feelstrash: bye for now
What's so great about this thread?
i love the threads here that discuss japan. Please don't ruin them for me and stop asking q's:feels::feelsbadman:

Still its land of superior copes and culture

Massive Cope

Even at 13 yrs, OP just stated their standards in wanting a gigabetabux or chad/tyrone/chang

Napoleon is old, ugly, and broke.

JFL at being old and broke. Most men his age already own vehicles, houses, businesses, and living on their own, being well traveled as well.

Korea and Singapore are going in the same direction too.

I will move there and make a doll resurrection service and get RICH!
HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA..
AD INFINITUM.

just a reminder

Japcels on Aokigaharawatch

Pretty much this is all true, except there are cases where women will decide to go 50-50 with men on dates apparently if they don't like them.

Also, fyi, gaijin&Japanese divorce rates are way higher than Japanese&Japanese. And if you have any kids, Japan does not have joint parent custody. A foid could divorce you and just take the kids.
Happened to some Australian a while back

They always did. I am still surprised at the number of cartoons i watched and games i played as a kid that were made in japan and I found out just now. Heck the jungle book cartoon, that every curry kid once watched, is actually an anime.
THIS. FUCKING THIS. Wageslaves incels are busy buying copes with their wages without understanding that they are promoting the same system which killed monogamy, loyalty, social cohesion and brought about feminism, hypergamy and inceldom. Incel copes while corporate chad makes bank.

Last edited:
Japan: Has worst roping rates in the world.

Animefags: Japan has the best copes

THIS. FUCKING THIS. Wageslaves incels are busy buying copes with their wages without understanding that they are promoting the same system which killed monogamy, loyalty, social cohesion and brought about feminism, hypergamy and inceldom. Incel copes while corporate chad makes bank.

I am sensing you blame capitalism for these things. Human greed doesnt care about the economic system in place.

I am sensing you blame capitalism for these things. Human greed doesnt care about the economic system in place.
That is true but capitalism as a system has especially destroyed societal structures and institutions to commodize every human interaction and emotion.

just cope theory

Japanese have been reproducing far too much anyways, blame their past cucked normies for making land expensive

I will move there and make a doll resurrection service and get RICH!
HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA..
AD INFINITUM.
based and necrophilia pilled
Pretty much this is all true, except there are cases where women will decide to go 50-50 with men on dates apparently if they don't like them.

Also, fyi, gaijin&Japanese divorce rates are way higher than Japanese&Japanese. And if you have any kids, Japan does not have joint parent custody. A foid could divorce you and just take the kids.
Happened to some Australian a while back

brutal, they are some next level white knights