Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Japan, the country with the highest % of incels, is the land of copes. Do you think that anime and video games are designed to keep incels docile?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I'm seriously thinking this is the primary reason these copes exist. Sure sexhavers defntely play video games sometimes but i feel they are meant for incels

this a catch 22, these copes are response to an underlying issue

Yep. The copes might keep the guys docile but they are designed by incels for incels for their own enjoyment

these copes are literally made by incels. do you think it's 6'2 white Chads who are drawing the anime girls over there?

Without these copes every ricecel would rope in a matter of weeks. Its their life support

Mainstream anime such as DB,DBZ,Sailor Moon, Naruto, Bleach, SAO etc. seem to appeal to the normies and Chads and even some foids, (mainly sailor moon, cardcaptors, inuyasha)

Mainstream games such as Super Mario,Pokemon,Legend of Zelda,Megaman,Sonic The Hedgehog etc. appeals to normies and foids as well.

But niche anime such as Haganai,K-On!, A Certain Scientific Railgun,Lucky Star, Haruhi etc. seems to appeal mainly to incels, since most normies don't like these kinds of anime due to the abundance of anime girls in them, and most people who like them are always usually autistic subhuman men.

Same applies to niche games such as Hyperdimension Neptunia, Akiba's Trip, Persona, Blazblue,Guilty Gear,Arcana Heart etc. They appeal to mainly incels(weebcels/ricels at least)

Considering Japan has a very large number of incels, I guess it's no surprise that these are made for them, and these niche copes just so happen to appeal to a number of incels outside of Japan as well.

So it's hard to say really.

Games are made for profit and nothing else.

Nobody gives a shit about incels that much to create copes for them

You're trying to find meaning when there is nothing there.

I don't think they were designed specifically as that, more it just happened to coincide. There's a reason moe is considered seinen in many cases, it's mostly because miserable Japanese salarymen want to look at cute girls to distract them from their shitty lives.

So I don't think it was a deliberate plot, just people exploiting a potential market.
"moe" and "seinen"?
Games are made for profit and nothing else.

Nobody gives a shit about incels that much to create copes for them

You're trying to find meaning when there is nothing there.
cope

Mainstream anime such as DB,DBZ,Sailor Moon, Naruto, Bleach, SAO etc. seem to appeal to the normies and Chads and even some foids, (mainly sailor moon, cardcaptors, inuyasha)

Mainstream games such as Super Mario,Pokemon,Legend of Zelda,Megaman,Sonic The Hedgehog etc. appeals to normies and foids as well.

But niche anime such as Haganai,K-On!, A Certain Scientific Railgun,Lucky Star, Haruhi etc. seems to appeal mainly to incels, since most normies don't like these kinds of anime due to the abundance of anime girls in them, and most people who like them are always usually autistic subhuman men.

Same applies to niche games such as Hyperdimension Neptunia, Akiba's Trip, Persona, Blazblue,Guilty Gear,Arcana Heart etc. They appeal to mainly incels(weebcels/ricels at least)

Considering Japan has a very large number of incels, I guess it's no surprise that these are made for them, and these niche copes just so happen to appeal to a number of incels outside of Japan as well.

a2d17a4e9d415faca3acdc958227747b.gif

I'd say it's more to keep men's minds from wandering and pondering. The point is to provide as much "entertainment" as possible just to keep minds occupied with that instead of looking and thinking about the suffering and decay of men around them. The copes are a distraction, they aren't meant to keep you docile because if you're coping, you're not even at the point where you could be a threat yet. Threats are men who are done coping.

They use zombie pills and the threat of violence, capture, and death at the hands of Yajuuj and Majuuj to keep men docile. However, this system was mainly designed to control criminals and squash potential class uprisings... people who who disobey because they felt that doing so would bring them a better tomorrow. Incels are different, we are already dead, tomorrow understandably seen as nothing but more death and suffering for us because we are denied the very basic biological incentives for life that even the poor and criminal people of the past had access to. Pyrrhic acts of defiance and righteous belligerence feel less risky to us because you cannot threaten the dead with the weapons of the living. What is the worst that can happen? Death?....

Last edited:
why are u banned AGAIN come on bro

Blazblue and Guilty Gear are my shit man

its purely business, it suits their government and society well, that is true, but in the first place it was made for incels, by incels, so that they could cope and for companies to exploit a large and non exhaustive market
but it does have the side effect of pacifying them.

I wouldn't say it is to keep them docile it is to treat a big problem with a band-aid. Japan doesn't care for its citizens it just cares if they are productive. Japanese men cannot be productive if they do not have a purpose. Japan is trying to combat the rising amount of NEETs they have. So to counteract this NEET problem they create great fucking games and anime that you need to spend a lot of money on. To get that money you need to be a salaryman and be productive and SPEND SPEND SPEND

Obviously, we all know this pattern cannot continue forever and more and more guys are waking up to Japan's social hell as many of us in the West are also doing. I think it is going to go full circle and in 20-30 years time we are going to go back to the enslavement of women because that's the only time in history when everybody was happy. Sadly, I will be in my 50/60s when that times comes but for a lot of you youngcels you may be able to reap the benefits.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back