Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Japan voted for the MOST POWERFUL anime character, have you seen this?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
"Most powerful/who would win" polls are always popularity contests, I know. But that's the point. Looking at these results through that context tells us a lot.

Topping the list is Goku. Dragon Ball is popular enough that most people would say "Goku can probably beat everybody." Which makes sense. Dragon Ball is a franchise with history, it's iconic, it's culturally important. What's more interesting to me is how high the newer animays on this list can rank.

And in second place is One Punch Man. I think that's a newer one, right? So that says a lot about One Punch Man. That in the brief time it's been airing in animated cartoon form, it has impressed upon people so much. One Punch Man, I think we can extrapolate from this poll, is a modern day classic.

Japan needs to start voting on reforms for more babies

Thats dumb, pretty sure some obscure anime character beats him.

One Punch Man is not a classic, trending popularity doesnt mean anything. Otherwise the Game of Thrones TV show would be considered a classic which it is not.

I'd personally be more interested if it was an american poll, just to see how dumb and biased american fans are

Thats dumb, pretty sure some obscure anime character beats him.

One Punch Man is not a classic, trending popularity doesnt mean anything. Otherwise the Game of Thrones TV show would be considered a classic which it is not.

Game of Thrones isn't popular anymore though. Had it kept up its popularity, it easily would've been considered a classic. But it botched the ending and now it isn't popular. And therefore not a classic.

Game of Thrones isn't popular anymore though. Had it kept up its popularity, it easily would've been considered a classic. But it botched the ending and now it isn't popular. And therefore not a classic.
Attack on Titan was as popular a few years ago but now it's barely talked about. Same thing will happen with One Punch Man. The only reason people voted for it is because the title is One Punch Man so they think he is strong. Popularity is not the only driving factor

Attack on Titan was as popular a few years ago but now it's barely talked about. Same thing will happen with One Punch Man. The only reason people voted for it is because the title is One Punch Man so they think he is strong. Popularity is not the only driving factor
AoT is still pretty commonly talked about jfl, more than a lot of recent anime

The only one of those I know is Goku

Just enjoy whatever you want why do you have to have fights over muh favourite character

Incel trait #454543: Knowing who any of those characters are besides Goku.

AoT is still pretty commonly talked about jfl, more than a lot of recent anime
Not for the anime only normies who hopped on season 1 and left after.

Attack on Titan is on the list, it's been ranked according to its iconicness.

Disagree. Japan is a tiny little island with a population of almost four Canadas. They're gonna be spilling into the ocean if they have more babies. Unless Japan can find some more land somewhere.

Just enjoy whatever you want why do you have to have fights over muh favourite character
None of these clowns are my fav character. It's japan fighting over it. Im just discussing the popularity

Disagree. Japan is a tiny little island with a population of almost four Canadas. They're gonna be spilling into the ocean if they have more babies. Unless Japan can find some more land somewhere.
If Japan's population decline continues the way it's headed then they as a people will disappear in the next few centuries

If Japan's population decline continues the way it's headed then they as a people will disappear in the next few centuries

They've got centuries. Implying mankind itself lasts centuries on planet Earth, they can afford to take it a little slow.

Where is fist of the north star dude?

cope

Japanese is full of fellow incels and incels-in-denial hikikomori maxing to the point they invent hand holding machines while half of the female population star in JAVs

Japan's future population isn't looking too hot.

Where are they supposed to goddamn live, their cities are so congested they're packing people into lunchbox apartments!
tons of land in the more rural prefectures tbh ppl just choose to live in cities japan doesnt rly have a housing problem compared to places like singapore

I want to hikikomori max in japan

tons of land in the more rural prefectures tbh ppl just choose to live in cities japan doesnt rly have a housing problem compared to places like singapore

Then I guess the question is, how come Japan doesn't have a housing problem when it's many times more densely populated than other nations that do have housing problems?

Then I guess the question is, how come Japan doesn't have a housing problem when it's many times more densely populated than other nations that do have housing problems?
which nations? housing problems are usually isolated in big cities (eg tokyo which does have a housing problem) but like i said theres plenty of land in other prefectures

they have an excess of property rn

Of course they voted for the Goku, the guy who is a cumskin with blonde hair and blue eyes when he's at his most powerful.

Japanese is full of fellow incels and incels-in-denial hikikomori maxing to the point they invent hand holding machines while half of the female population star in JAVs

Japan's future population isn't looking too hot.
I just hope they keep exporting copes hard before they fade away from existence

which nations? housing problems are usually isolated in big cities (eg tokyo which does have a housing problem) but like i said theres plenty of land in other prefectures

they have an excess of property rn

America is slopping over with homeless, and we're not as densely populated as Japan.

"Most powerful/who would win" polls are always popularity contests, I know. But that's the point. Looking at these results through that context tells us a lot.

Topping the list is Goku. Dragon Ball is popular enough that most people would say "Goku can probably beat everybody." Which makes sense. Dragon Ball is a franchise with history, it's iconic, it's culturally important. What's more interesting to me is how high the newer animays on this list can rank.

And in second place is One Punch Man. I think that's a newer one, right? So that says a lot about One Punch Man. That in the brief time it's been airing in animated cartoon form, it has impressed upon people so much. One Punch Man, I think we can extrapolate from this poll, is a modern day classic.

View attachment 375240

this must have limited voting options (like 1 per franchise) given that other DBZ chars could overpower many of those

America is slopping over with homeless, and we're not as densely populated as Japan.
I imagine that's a result of all of the other issues we have in cities like drugs, violence, degeneracy and shit that puts people out of normal society, not that we don't have the capacity to build more houses. I'm sure we could pack them all into tuna can apartments, but i doubt there's a political will, plus most would just make them shit and still not be able to get jobs.

Last edited:
this must have limited voting options (like 1 per franchise) given that other DBZ chars could overpower many of those

Both Luffy and Zoro are on the list, so I don't think it was one per franchise. I'm pretty sure it's whatever characters people care to remember. And when you think Dragon Ball, you think Goku. You don't much think about anyone else.

Vegeta is pretty popular.

Both Luffy and Zoro are on the list
when you think Dragon Ball, you think Goku.
You don't much think about anyone else.

Vegeta naturally comes to mind.
Plus probably Piccolo / Cell / Frieza

Vegeta naturally comes to mind.
Plus probably Piccolo / Cell / Frieza

I guess they still aren't popular enough to make the list. They thought of One Punch Man and Zoro before they thought of any of the rest of the Z Fighters.

Did people enter their own votes? Or was their a list to choose from? If it is the former japanese normies are as dumb as american ones

They thought of One Punch Man and Zoro before they thought of any of the rest of the Z Fighters.
what kind of fucked up newfag world do I live in where Luffy/Zoro come to mind before Vegeta in terms of powerful men? probably a tally of teen boys tbh

what kind of fucked up newfag world do I live in where Luffy/Zoro come to mind before Vegeta in terms of powerful men? probably a tally of teen boys tbh
Even anime loving zoomers in Mexico know their power levels better :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Its a popularity contest basically. In terms of real power levels none belong except maybe goku and opm. Even they wouldn't make it in a thoroughly analyzed list

tfw i never watched anime

Dragon ball is pretty cool tbhngl

I'm just happy my boy Gon is in there. Unironically the most developed character out of all those gary sue's .

Eren needed 7 fuckin arcs to even have a fuckin personality. Goku is sun-wo kong if sun was still just a rock with no character. Idk much about luffy but from what I watched he's not any complex either.

Hitler is the most powerful anime character.

Game of Thrones TV show would be considered a classic which it is not.
Wonder why. :waitwhat:
I think it would have been considered one without the crap ending.

first of all anime is gay