Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Japanese Discord

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★
I noticed there are other incels learning Japanese. So I thought it might be easier if we had a discord to practice what we have learned together. Would anyone offer to make the discord? And if so anyone think they will join?

@pp183 @Michinomiya Hirohit (despite him bein banned)

but at least i can drive :feelsPop:

428240-304032377c8220a41bf5c2b9fc1f8654.jpg

>calling someone subhuman on an incel forum

conceit.jpg

Wasting your free time in order to prosecute other users and being an annoying sperg. Of course I will troll back.

It's a song about (((them))), in the song he talks about (((aliens))) controlling the world but it's just because you can't talk about jews in baguetteland.

Just like in Cuckmany.

Bump. I want this to be a legitimate topic, not just some postmax thread

Actually a good idea. I would probably join if one was made but I'm high inhib, I don't use discord, and I'm not learning Japanese although I want to

Actually a good idea. I would probably join if one was made but I'm high inhib, I don't use discord, and I'm not learning Japanese although I want to
I figured it would be a good way to easy into it as allot of free teaching sites say the best way is to learn is to have common conversations in Japanese but it's hard to find places that do this at a low level of learning

I figured it would be a good way to easy into it as allot of free teaching sites say the best way is to learn is to have common conversations in Japanese but it's hard to find places that do this at a low level of learning
Wait how come you can't make the discord?

Wait how come you can't make the discord?
I just made before I saw you post this, didn't want to in the first place as I didn't think I could make a good layout for it. Layout may be a bit bad but better then nothing. Gonna post a new thread about it and @ you

I just made before I saw you post this, didn't want to in the first place as I didn't think I could make a good layout for it. Layout may be a bit bad but better then nothing. Gonna post a new thread about it and @ you
You don't have to if you don't wanna

Could be fun, I am in. If noone mans up I can make it later.

invite me as well
I tried, it doesn't
you could make a general incel discord for weebcels with a japanese learning section i wouldnt mind rotting there

invite me as well

you could make a general incel discord for weebcels with a japanese learning section i wouldnt mind rotting there
im not trying to make a replacement for the official .co discord. kind of like a sub server if you will

im not trying to make a replacement for the official .co discord. kind of like a sub server if you will
yes it would be good for banned cels