Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Japcel copes by celebrating his anime doll's birthday

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
-
FB IMG 1610597735775
FB IMG 1610597742421
FB IMG 1610597746947
FB IMG 1610597751336
FB IMG 1610597755272
FB IMG 1610597760254
FB IMG 1610597765492
FB IMG 1610597769644
FB IMG 1610597773708
FB IMG 1610597777848
FB IMG 1610597782682
FB IMG 1610597787097
FB IMG 1610597791018
FB IMG 1610597797234
FB IMG 1610597801089
FB IMG 1610597804773

This isn't funny and something people that mock incels would laugh at. He still has more respect than the average western cuck.

True dat. I would respect him more than a Simping jestermaxxed normie.
Everyone of these kinds of guys is way more worthy of respect than some reddit or twitter cuck.

True, tho he's still crazy
Let him cope tbh
From the looks of it it seems someone else took a photo of him anyway to laugh about later so I don't fault him for enjoying his pasttime. I fault the scumbags making fun of him and thinking they are better them him when they are essentially life unworthy of life.

Let him cope tbh
From the looks of it it seems someone else took a photo of him anyway to laugh about later so I don't fault him for enjoying his pasttime. I fault the scumbags making fun of him and thinking they are better them him when they are essentially life unworthy of life.
Yeah they're pieces of shit. And I don't blame him for coping like that, but why does he have to involve other people if he knows he's gonna be made fun of? If your copes are that weird and you don't keep them private it means you're mentally ill.

Yeah they're pieces of shit. And I don't blame him for coping like that, but why does he have to involve other people if he knows he's gonna be made fun of? If your copes are that weird and you don't keep them private it means you're mentally ill.
I wouldn't call him mentally ill tbh he's just coping too hard

I don't blame him for coping like that, but why does he have to involve other people if he knows he's gonna be made fun of? If your copes are that weird and you don't keep them private it means you're mentally ill.
He may not necessarily have involved other people. He might have just been naive and enjoyed his hobby in public and people looking to make fun of him or draw attention to him to mock him took a photo or asked him to take a photo of his hobby and he obliged.

And if you are mentally ill it's not something you can easily help and completely avoid doing what is considered "strange" things in public.

I wouldn't call him mentally ill tbh he's just coping too hard
He's not playing with a full deck imo
He may not necessarily have involved other people. He might have just been naive and enjoyed his hobby in public and people looking to make fun of him or draw attention to him to mock him took a photo or asked him to take a photo of his hobby and he obliged.
He didn't keep it private, it's the same.
And if you are mentally ill it's not something you can easily help and completely avoid doing what is considered "strange" things in public.
He doesn't look like that type of person. If he has a stable life with a job and stuff like that it means he's able to use his brain. He should have used it better.

He didn't keep it private, it's the same.

He doesn't look like that type of person. If he has a stable life with a job and stuff like that it means he's able to use his brain. He should have used it better.
Assuming the pictures of this guy were taken by someone else: no he shouldn't have used it better or be forced to enjoy his copes in private. Others shouldn't have targeted him in the first place. It's not his fault if he was being naive and didn't get how he came off as strange to others.
And if he was mentally ill he may not fully be capable of realizing that. That's not his fault. It's the fault of people that tried to mock and exploit him for laughs.

Assuming the pictures of this guy were taken by someone else: no he shouldn't have used it better or be forced to enjoy his copes in private. Others shouldn't have targeted him in the first place. It's not his fault if he was being naive and didn't get how he came off as strange to others.
And if he was mentally ill he may not fully be capable of realizing that. That's not his fault. It's the fault of people that tried to mock and exploit him for laughs.
I'm not denying the sadism and utter shit nature of the people that mock him, I'm just saying that he should have used his common sense and celebrate at home or somewhere private. You must be braindead if you don't realize people will laugh at you for shit like that and he doesn't seem that retardeded from the pics. He was probably seeking attention imo

I don´t know whether to laugh, or find this creepy.
Honestly, having one of those in the home...
One night, a demon possesses the doll i screw, and kills me in my sleep like a horror movie.

I'm not denying the sadism and utter shit nature of the people that mock him, I'm just saying that he should have used his common sense and celebrate at home or somewhere private.
I didn't say you were denying it. I meant that even if that was true he should be under no obligation to change his behavior because others can't stop themselves from being scumbags and trying to get laughs at his expense.
You must be braindead if you don't realize people will laugh at you for shit like that and he doesn't seem that retardeded from the pics. He was probably seeking attention imo
I realize other people will laugh at you for shit like that. But he may not have known that because of mental illness. Sometimes mentally ill people acting in strange ways is not seeking attention but them just being confused and feeling lost, even though that is often misconstrued by normies as wanting some kind of attention.

This isn't funny and something people that mock incels would laugh at. He still has more respect than the average western cuck.
based.
@Mainländer thoughts? @asukacels

Ok, that guy isn't even ugly. There's no reason why he shouldn't have realistic prospects of finding an actual foid. "Liberating" women was the greatest mistake ever.

I didn't say you were denying it. I meant that even if that was true he should be under no obligation to change his behavior because others can't stop themselves from being scumbags and trying to get laughs at his expense.

I realize other people will laugh at you for shit like that. But he may not have known that because of mental illness. Sometimes mentally ill people acting in strange ways is not seeking attention but them just being confused and feeling lost, even though that is often misconstrued by normies as wanting some kind of attention.
*He must be braindead if he doesn't realize* I wasn't referring to you bro.

Maybe he doesn't understand what he's doing idk but it's true that people should fuck off and let him cope in peace (which is not gonna happen unfortunately. Fuck this earth)

*He must be braindead if he doesn't realize* I wasn't referring to you bro.
I was just saying sometimes even for mentally ill people some things that are obvious to others aren't to them and that includes knowing how others may react to what they do. Unfortunately that naivety and unawareness can be part of mental illness and not separate from it, eve if it seems the mentally ill person is otherwise able to perform normal tasks.
Maybe he doesn't understand what he's doing idk but it's true that people should fuck off and let him cope in peace (which is not gonna happen unfortunately. Fuck this earth)
tbh that's what I was getting at. Too often the justification by soyciety is that "well you should have known that would be the reaction, no one to blame but yourself :soy:" and I wanted to oppose the possibility of this conclusion from being made by anyone here ngl

its a chinesecel

tbh that's what I was getting at. Too often the justification by soyciety is that "well you should have known that would be the reaction, no one to blame but yourself :soy:" and I wanted to oppose the possibility of this conclusion from being made by anyone here ngl
He wouldn't need to cope like that if he hadn't been born in such a sick society in the first place so no one can blame him but still, he should know better than to expect the assholes who made his life a mess to accept his situation without judging and mocking. I mean, there's no need to make his life even worse.
I was just saying sometimes even for mentally ill people some things that are obvious to others aren't to them and that includes knowing how others may react to what they do. Unfortunately that naivety and unawareness can be part of mental illness and not separate from it, eve if it seems the mentally ill person is otherwise able to perform normal tasks.
I once saw another jap that also had relationships with dolls and he went out in public with them and didn't care. He said that he rarely got negative comments from people (cuz they tend to be polite) but he was insulted a lot online. I think they are aware of that stuff but they just don't care which is fine (it's their life) but it's not a smart thing to do imo (tho also if it's already over you might as well do whatever the fuck you want cuz there's no point in the end)

I can laugh now but there's a 90% chance that will be me in the next decade.

fucking brutal, i predict this will be a future for many males eventually

He will have to clean that Asuka figurine.

soy perspective

these pictures: this is so sad. what a lonely loser.
that woman or man doing their own thing and not needy for relationship: omg what a strong person so independent and self-determined

Let him cope tbh
he could have gotten those anime sexdolls

This year was the second year I bought cake for my waifu for her birthday. I don’t see anything bad about it. Asuka is a bitch though I don’t know why people would want to marry a character that acts like a IRL woman.

The cake looks tasty. Feel for cake right now.

Imagine one day she comes alive and greets him in the morning like this.

worst female character in the anime imo

His doll is very pretty.
I would like to get one too

Good for him. Life's to short to be giving a single shit about what other people think.

Photo l