Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Japcel drops brutal racepill

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Translation:

All Japanese women don't say anything, but honestly, there are many people who want to marry a handsome man who is over 180 cm tall, right?
I wonder why such women are married in Japan.

If you were born in Japan and have lived in Japan for a long time, you know that Japanese people have a short average height and few men with good-looking faces, right?

I think that women who want to marry a handsome man over 180 cm should marry in the Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, etc. instead of Japan.

First of all, Japanese, or East Asians, have a thin face, and the percentage of handsome men with double eyelids, small faces and profile E-lines is small.

Statistically, only about 7% of Japanese men are over 180 cm.

If there are 100 adult males, only about 7 of them are 180 cm or larger.

Even if there are 1000 men, there are 70 men over 180 cm.

From here, if you combine conditions such as being single, not gambling, not cheating, not being a part-time worker, and being handsome, the ratio will be even smaller.

European countries such as the Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, and Norway have an average height of the first half of 180 cm (184 cm in the Netherlands and Germany), so there are men who are 180 cm or more in proportion to the 170 cm range of Japanese men or more. right?

In European countries with high average height, more than 60-80 out of 100 men are over 180 cm.

At this point, you can see that the percentage of men who are 180 cm or more is much higher than the percentage of Japanese who are 7%.

Being Caucasian, it is natural that the majority of men are over 180 cm tall, have a small face, a clear double, a straight nose, and a profile E-line, right?

European countries such as the Netherlands, Denmark and Germany are all men with an average height of over 180 cm, small faces, long legs, clear doubles, deep carvings and well-organized faces.

So, 1000 Japanese people? 10,000 people? I think that handsome men with a height of 180 cm or more, who are only about one person, are common in the Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Norway, etc.

In European countries with high average heights such as the Netherlands and Germany, it is quite common for men to be over 180 cm tall, have double eyelids, and have a straight nose.

In particular, the average height in the Netherlands and Germany is 184 cm.

If an average Japanese man with a height of 170 cm, single eyelids, and neither good-looking nor ugly men went to these tall, handsome-filled European countries, he would probably look (short stature, big face, short legs, single). (Eyelids, thin facial features) not only excludes local white women from love, but also causes them to be bullied and discriminated against.

Even white men with a height of 180 to 185 cm, who are treated as futsumen in Europe, are treated as tall handsome men when they go to Japan.

Even the average white man who is treated as a futsumen locally is taller than most men in Japan and has a much better face than the average Japanese, so if you walk in the streets of Japan, you can entertain. It's a level that you are invited to the world, right?

There is such a difference in average appearance (height, leg length, face size, facial features) between Japanese men and Western men.

There are a lot of good-looking guys over 180 cm in white people, but it is very rare in Japanese people (I rarely see good-looking guys over 180 cm in the city, I rarely see them).

7% of Japanese men are 180 cm or more, and 0.01% of adult men are limited to handsome men who are 180 cm or more? 0.001%? Since it has a high rarity value at a level where there is only one, such a handsome man is popular with women even if he does not marry, so I think that he is naturally married to a beautiful woman.

Most of the Japanese men who are married have some drawbacks such as uglyness, short stature, low income, low education, etc., and they are not popular with women, and men who are married because they can not get married as it is It will be just.

Does a woman who wants to marry a handsome man over 180 cm think that she can easily marry such a man in Japan in the first place?

I think it's as difficult to marry a handsome Japanese man over 180 cm as it is to find a white man who is less than 160 cm and has a ugly face.

Why do women who "want to marry a handsome guy over 180 cm" only marry in Japan?

Why do you marry in Japan instead of the Netherlands or Germany and compromise to marry a man about 170 cm or a ugly man?

If you marry in the Netherlands or Germany, you don't have to compromise on your face or height.

Why don't you marry in a country full of tall handsome men such as the Netherlands, Denmark and Germany?

Never began for japcels :feelsrope:

This person is either a foid or a cuck based on how they are describing this, unless there is some lingual subtlety that is being lost in translation

It sounds like they are encouraging Japanese women to go fuck foreigners

didn't know you were a fellow japanese speaker bro

also brutal replies foids have him

Even white men with a height of 180 to 185 cm, who are treated as futsumen in Europe, are treated as tall handsome men when they go to Japan.
Alluding to E/S.E.Asia maxxing

didn't know you were a fellow japanese speaker bro

also brutal replies foids have him
I taught myself when I was NEET. Japan has the best copes after all.

I read half of it and this Jap has a problem with repeating himself

He’s still a cuck, instead of punishing women for liking men that are impossible to achieve in Japan they tell them to go somewhere else

With Japans already stagnating population just lol @ his solution

I read half of it and this Jap has a problem with repeating himself

He’s still a cuck, instead of punishing women for liking men that are impossible to achieve in Japan they tell them to go somewhere else

With Japans already stagnating population just lol @ his solution
It's probably either a Korean trolling to bash Japs or a japcel spreading the blackpill tbh.

It's probably either a Korean trolling to bash Japs or a japcel spreading the blackpill tbh.
Yes he’s spreading the blackpill about height and looks but his solution is retarded

It’s like us saying “Oh well women won’t date incels, go date chads then!”

Yes he’s spreading the blackpill about height and looks but his solution is retarded

I think he is just telling foids to GTFO implicitly, perhaps there is also a taboo against inter-ethnic and inter-racial relations in Japan which adds to the taunt?

He's trying to get japwhores to admit they think most of their co-ethnics are ugly I think.

nice, same here

but recently I haven't been coping as much with japanese media, too much blackpilled at this point and japan is too blatant when it comes to lookism, we don't see the kind of bluepilled retardation we have in the west there. You see, the foids replying didn't even try to gaslight him

blackpilled but quite a cuck for encouraging noodles to fuck cumskins.

He keeps mentioning double eyelids and short stature as one of the biggest reasons why Japanese Men are ugly.

Brutal Yayoi pill, i'm always reminded that if modern day Japanese had more Jomon admixture they would prob be both taller and more Non Asian looking.

EKQ5ZOcU0AA3ATW

sounds like a cuck. Only thing worse than a soyboy is a cuck

He keeps mentioning double eyelids and short stature as one of the biggest reasons why Japanese Men are ugly.

Brutal Yayoi pill, i'm always reminded that if modern day Japanese had more Jomon admixture they would prob be both taller and more Non Asian looking.

View attachment 383853
The Ainus (original Japanese) were White.

I think that women who want to marry a handsome man over 180 cm should marry in the Netherlands
Brutal @Indari pill

ricecels are brutally low t and need to inject asap i can not stand reading this cuck shit

What a cuck. Muh we're so ugly and subhuman, it's not surprising our women don't like us, but don't get it twisted, we are actually not mad at them, it's only reasonable for them to want to fuck superior white males. AAARRGHH those people are insufferable. Sad to say but they can't control their women and that's part of the reason of why they are dying out. Fuck I get you don't want to hurt anybody with the harsh truth but at least make it sound not like you allow and encourage it.

View attachment 383853
I always liked japs who looked like men in the middle much more. There's something noble about their looks and facial features. True gooks are disgusting any time of day tbh ngl
fuck I want to learn japanese to play mobile games but I'm afraid it's too big of a task given the profit I would make from it. I don't care about anime and manga shit.

Last edited:
The Ainus (original Japanese) were White.

Idk about that but they looked non Asian for the most part.

If you look at old photos of Ainu some look more Asian others more White, to me they look like race of their own.

01-A5X1N3-1-edited-1076x588.jpg

This man for example looks neither White or Asian but something in between.

Also Ainus weren't the original Japanese they actually have little to do with Japanese at all, modern Japanese were formed as a result of mixing from Asians who arrived to Japanese islands and indigenous people who lived there who were people called the Jomon.

What about 176cm and white? asking for a friend

Translation:

Asian countries like Japan accomodate both bluepill coping and the blackpill unlike in western countries where it's all bluepill or redpill coping and nonchad males being realistic is seen as pessimism or defeatism.

Translation:

What does futsumen mean