Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Jason Statham in a wig proves the massive value of hair (ATTN: Baldingcels...)

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
I got chewed out on a prior thread for using Jason Statham as an example of a "masculine + ugly" man. This was kind of fair. I was trying to explain that I believe normal men can be described in two primary axes - masculine vs. feminine, and ugly vs. pretty. So for example:

Pretty + Masculine = Chris Hemsworth
Ugly + Masculine = Ron Perlman
Pretty + Feminine = Prime Bieber
Ugly + Feminine = Michael Cera

I still think Statham rides that "ugly + masculine" line a bit. Just barely. I was watching Death Race with him in it, and one of the jokes was a fullheaded hair guy kept mocking him by calling him "Igor" or calling him "ugly", and it didn't seem particularly out of place when he said it.

But now I was just watching this movie called Parker with him and it's insane what hair does for him:

With hair, he goes from this:

JohnStatham-FTR.jpg

To this:

original-film-title-parker-english-title-parker-film-director-taylor-hackford-year-2013-stars-jason-statham-credit-incentive-filmed-entertainment-album-P4AP27.jpg

20438447.jpg

He actually ascends PERFECTLY into the Masculine + Pretty category alongside guys like Hemsworth.

Thus showing 99% of what might be perceived as "ugly" for him was his baldness.

Currently the guy bangs models and makes millions so no one's gonna shed a tear for him. But currently all he plays are meathead roles, because that's what roided baldcels are seen as. But if he had that head of hair naturally, he could play anything. Dad in a romantic comedy. Romantic love interest. Charismatic joker in a buddy comedy. Daring starship captain. All the doors open.

Hair is critical. If you're losing it, probably you should get on meds.

If I had his chad face I wouldn't mind going bald tbh

even his fake hair is NW2 yet still looks massively better

hmm, that makes me wonder, would meeks look better if he had hair? someone needs to photoshop meeks with hair.

just wear a wig theory.

Life ends at Norwood 2.

hmm, that makes me wonder, would meeks look better if he had hair? someone needs to photoshop meeks with hair.
There’s mugshots of his with hair. He looks better bald (but not norwooding.. hair just long enough to show low hairline)

Guess I'll get hair transplant before everything else then goddamn I keep underestimating the importance of hair alone