Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jaw/face exercise photos about the previous post.

D

Drake140

Banned
-
Excuse my awful face hair but i really was too lazy to fix it. I also want to note that i am flexing my jaw muscles so that it is visible also i am in a certain light because my phone quality is just that shitty, and before the exercise no matter how i flexed (not that i did that often) those were not visible at all, some people might be where i am right now without any exercise or at least look like this. i have also used various flexing to show the change happening in the eye area and there is also a mini pit forming on the temple but because of the hair i saw no use taking pictures of it as you would notice nothing. Here is the link https://imgur.com/a/duCrr    given the progress as i said in the previous post i can see these becoming like the flexed version or even more in about two months, i feel like this could be used in boxing at the very least because if i had something soft to push my teeth in, i would take way less damage then an untrained jaw.

this is never gonna work you know that right?