Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JB foids as young as 14 was given to young kamikaze pilots during world war 2

• Thread starter Deleted member 16390
  • Start date
Deleted member 16390

Deleted member 16390

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
-

Nadeshinko Unit was sent to the island where kamikaze pilots trained to fly planes,
after having a taste of females, the kamikaze pilots beddings and pillows were filled with tears before their suicide missions.

2AFE4E9400000578 0 image a 55 1438344202800

Prime virgin girls before the last flight, huh.

This is how you enslave men, just give them pussy and they will do just about anything.

Imagine killing yourself for your government, lol!

Imagine killing yourself for your government, lol!
This lmao. You couldn't pay me enough to kamikaze for a government that treats you as another number

Depositphotos 255658666 stock photo a portrait of a silverback

Just ascend by agreeing to crash your plane into an aircraft carrier theory

Prime virgin girls before the last flight, huh.

"I would fight in the front lines of the bloodiest battle the world has even seen and come back with no limbs if it meant that would guarantee me an ugly fat chick for life"

442389462_1280x720.jpg

He needed to empire of the sun max.

"I would fight in the front lines of the bloodiest battle the world has even seen and come back with no limbs if it meant that would guarantee me an ugly fat chick for life"

442389462_1280x720.jpg

He needed to empire of the sun max.

What a simp.

He's even got a good eye area yet sees himself beneath all 300 pounder hogtanks.

cucks tbh, your life isnt worth one lay from some gook

" While their duties required little of the physically, the emotional strain it put them under caused tremendous suffering, with many refusing to talk about their experiences for the rest of their lives. "

FFS even in that circumstance we get yet another version of "men die, women most affected".

'We waved and waved until we couldn't see them anymore. Why did we have to endure such sorrow?'

Can you believe that shit ?

Last edited:
I would betray them, shoot airplanes from my own country and then fly away.
They were not train to shoot with their planes, only crashing them. One pilot came back on his 9th mission and was executed.

They were not train to shoot with their planes, only crashing them. One pilot came back on his 9th mission and was executed.
No, they would shoot until they went out of ammo, THEN they would crash.

" While their duties required little of the physically, the emotional strain it put them under caused tremendous suffering, with many refusing to talk about their experiences for the rest of their lives. "

FFS even in that circumstance we get yet another version of "men die, women most affected".

'We waved and waved until we couldn't see them anymore. Why did we have to endure such sorrow?'

Can you believe that shit ?

JFL.

How idiotic that some users here really think these guys had any choice in the matter, never mind the fact that you have internet and the commodities of the modern world.

So if you really think 'if I were in those guys shoes I would've gone Rambo Yada Yada' think again. If you were in their shoes you would've been just as brainwashed and would've died for your emperor without knowing Jack shit outside of what you've been told.

Nadeshinko Unit was sent to the island where kamikaze pilots trained to fly planes,
after having a taste of females, the kamikaze pilots beddings and pillows were filled with tears before their suicide missions.

View attachment 310592
I would have gone Kamikaze too for some of that Japanese loli pussy.

No, they would shoot until they went out of ammo, THEN they would crash.
They only had a short time to train, and not in plane to plane combat. May be they did shoot the ships up with bullets as a guide on their drives but the bombs and shells they carried are meant to cause maximum explosion damage when they crashed.

Last edited:
I would volunteer myself to the kamikaze if I lived there back then

Arigato OP!

Just imagine getting your virgin BEFORE YOU DIE... Unlike that cucked islame, where you only get them after you die...

Makes me go over to the wall and polish my pilot's license.

Serenity now!

Yeah that's how you motivate men to give a fuck about something abstract as "muh nation" "muh patriotism"

We're seeing the inverse nowadays. No pussy, no fucks given

higher IQ than muslim kamikazes tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back