Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JB has daddy issues at home, falls in love with her teacher

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Luminary
★★★★★
Fviownrfgwgv2we3

He needs to marry her and flee the cucktry.

Tfw not a social studies teacher

Once again chads only

Yeah but I'm sure the teacher was a good looking dude. One of my teachers in high school was a recent college graduate and he was prettyboymaxxed, all the girls in my class had a crush on him. It wasn't even JBW in action since I attended a white school to begin with. But aside from that he was a pretty cool dude so I ain't even mad.

Yeah but I'm sure the teacher was a good looking dude. One of my teachers in high school was a recent college graduate and he was prettyboymaxxed, all the girls in my class had a crush on him. It wasn't even JBW in action since I attended a white school to begin with. But aside from that he was a pretty cool dude so I ain't even mad.
most of my male teachers were balding or had bad faces at 30-40

they were pretty cool tho, they allowed others smoke in class and use phones

Same happened in HS with my wood working teacher

Just be chad and fuck JB and leave used goods?

This world is cruel.

That's so wrong but a 12 year old boys getting a sex changes is progressive. That's America for you.
I am being somewhat sarcastic, since the foid is likely not wife material if she takes kissing so unseriously.

She tried to *RAPE* her social studies teacher
women always win