Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JB on omegle gets redpilled

She's trying really hard not to smile and laugh. She's practically licking her lips.

Also i'm surprised he can pull this off with his mediocre hairline

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: only chad can redpill a foid
based chad

She would have fucked him if this happened irl

Women cannot get "redpilled". To think they can is bluepilled by itself.

She's trying really hard not to smile and laugh. She's practically licking her lips.

Also i'm surprised he can pull this off with his mediocre hairline
How old is he

"They hadn't even invented the Wheel"

lol so true.

That's funny. The guy is attractive and starts off saying something that clearly offends her, but she sticks around to talk to the dude. If it was an ugly guy, she'd have skipped to the next convo before he even got a chance to say anything.

This was a really shitty attempt at changing someone’s opinion. Terrible and awkward attempt at a redpill. Guy had no idea what he was talking about especially during that Mexico bit. The base argument is there and true but the execution of the argument was terrible

Damn, that shit made me cringe. People don’t even make racist jokes anymore, just saying edgy shit is somehow funny. It’s basically foid tier humor and reminds me of how females like Amy Schumer think shouting about their sex life is funny just because it’s uncomfortable. Maybe it’s just me, but I have standards about my humor.

Anyways comedic criticisms aside, the only reason she didn’t leave is because she was attracted to him. If he were ugly, she would have just screenshotted his face to spread across social media later and skipped him.

Who is this guy? IRL shed beg him to colonize her and shoot his white load down her throat

If the guy was ugly shedve nextd him in less than 3 seconds

This was a really shitty attempt at changing someone’s opinion. Terrible and awkward attempt at a redpill. Guy had no idea what he was talking about especially during that Mexico bit. The base argument is there and true but the execution of the argument was terrible

Who is this guy? IRL shed beg him to colonize her and shoot his white load down her throat

If the guy was ugly shedve nextd him in less than 3 seconds

Kek who is that dude?

It's an edgy comedy routine to entertain his followers. He's a lifestyle streamer amateur bodybuilder who dresses up like a catboy and goes around saying edgy right wing and white nationalist shit.

Last edited:
It's an edgy comedy routine to entertain his followers. He's a lifestyle streamer amateur bodybuilder who dresses up like a catboy and goes around saying edgy right wing and white nationalist shit.

Kek dudes career is shitposting

This is the personification of /b/.

Women cannot get "redpilled". To think they can is bluepilled by itself.

Same with blackpilled. They may display redpilled and blackpilled behavior, but they are not aware of it in the way low status males exposed to that kind of behavior are.