Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious JBB Believers Never Actually Site Facts For Their "Arguments"

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
95% of JBB copers always spam generic shit like "but the media bashes whites", "blacks just need BBC game", "just thugmaxx bro" or, "I saw one black with a 8/10 stacey, therefore, all blacks are fakecel slayers reeeeeee".

The only person who I recall bringing up actual statistics were @Total Imbecile. He sited a stat showing that blacks ON AVERAGE, did have sex and lose their virginity at the same rate as whites. However, this still doesnt prove JBB because the stats didnt show any other factors like states, cities, etc (study was for USA). Whitecels and Blackcels still exist. It still doesnt prove retarded JBB theories like thugmaxxing, 'media advantage' or 'BBC game'. This thread is going to focus on debunking many of the bullshit JBB theories, starting with the worst one.

BBC theory
This one is bullshit for many reasons. Do BBC copers even know what "BBC" it means? It means Big Black Cock. Most black males are average size around 5.5" - 6" inches. Are you really telling me 5.5" is Big Black Cock? Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. Some retards even argue "but muh dark skin halo!!!!". That makes no fucking sense. 5 inches is 5 inches. 6 inches is 6 inches. Don't be retarded. Real BBC is at least 8" inches or way above average.

Media & Stereotypes
Some copers believe that because the jew media is always "worshiping blacks stereotypes and BBC" and "bashing white males" that this somehow adds SMV?

When a foid says "I like black guys" what she really means is that she likes the media stereotype of black guys with these qualities:

Over 6'2", 8+ inch BBC, ripped, dancer, rapper, zero inhib, thug, basketball player, football player, gang banger, rich, black guys.

She is not talking about regular or even slightly above average black guys. If you don't meet most of the media stereotypes (which most blacks dont) she isn't talking about you, and you are completely invisible to her.

@BlkPillPres sums this up PERFECTLY
like I said, white women don't want "A black guy", they want "THE black guy", as in a black man who fits the stereotypical build and personality type (aggressive, confident, likes certain kinds of music, can dance, etc). While a regular white guy can be "lame" and still have various ethnic women swooning for his genes.

Yes, they travel there based on the stereotype of black men being well endowed amazing lovers, they go there to get their brains fucked out, that was literally my point, but they don't want an average black man, if one of those guys whipped out a 5 incher and he was 5ft 6In tall, those women would just leave the room and head out to look for what they came for, BBC (which a lot of black men don't have)

Thugmaxxing
This one is so stupid and enrages me so much that its not even funny. Just because I buy some stupid baggy clothes or some stupid fake gold chains DOESN'T MAGICALLY MAKE ME A SLAYER. I will never understand the stupidity of some people. "Yeah bro those stupid clothes will fix your manletism, autism, ugliness, average dick, non-existant dancing ability or rapping ability, high inhibition, and give you 8 inch BBC. These stupid oversized clothes will fix all your problems, make you fit the stereotypes and make you a total slayer bro! Just ignore everything in the blackpill bro!"

"But I see ugly/manlet blacks with white 10/10 gigaStaceys all the time bro!"
No you didn't. You are talking about the sub 1% of black guys that got lucky with being rich or having (real) BBC. Thats like me saying "I saw an ugly white guy kissing, hugging, and holding hands with a hot stacey, therefore, all whites are automatic slayer fakecels!". Literally theres one white guy at my school like that. However, that ugly white guy is just an outlier and does NOT make Whitecels fakecels. The reality is that the vast majority of black & white males are struggling A LOT in the dating & sex market. Mainly Chad & Tyrone/BBCs are succeding in it right now.

Conclusion
There are more examples that I could argue but I think this is enough. My point is that almost all of JBB copers "arguments" go completely against the blackpill and even go as extreme as being bluepill sometimes.

All the BS such as JBW and JBB needs to stop.
JUST BE CHAD.

stop coping
blacks don't need to be good looking to get women. people see it every day
Where are your statistical stats that back this statement? inb4 "muh BBC argument" when over 90+% of blacks dont have BBC.

You can fake/lie about "seeing something everyday". You cant fake statistical facts. Show me statistical facts that show women dont care about the face, autism, height, or other flaws in black guys. You can't.

The only way a BBC can be incel is if they are high inhib types. The thing is that very few bbcs are high inhib.

You can fake/lie about "seeing something everyday".
I always hear this... Christ, I just want to put a shotgun down their throat and pull the trigger with DELIGHT.
Those idiots are supposedly black pilled when the black pill doesn't concern itself with pitiful anecdotes.

The only way a BBC can be incel is if they are high inhib types. The thing is that very few bbcs are high inhib.
You know what BBC means, you fucking idiot? It means Big Black Cock. Normal/most black males do not have Big Cocks. Having BBC means being way above average size. Don't tell me 5-6 inches is BBC and don't tell me every black guy is walking around with an 8+ incher. They're not. Go back to talking your bluepills.
I always hear this... Christ, I just want to put a shotgun down their throat and pull the trigger with DELIGHT.
Those idiots are supposedly black pilled when the black pill doesn't concern itself with pitiful anecdotes.
This. I still cannot believe how many bluepillers post on this site. Its ridiculous jfl

Last edited:
I still need a BWC though.

I always thought bbc was about that cuck shit some white dudes are into.

Anyone who says jbw or jbb is retarded tbh

Foids refuse to fck black men.

How big are you?

Around 6,3 inches. 7 inches would be nice, I also need to adjust my penis. A bottle of arginine pills on a daily basis should do it.

What a cope post. Just sell some coke bro, you will get black Stacy licking ur nutsack.

i think jbb is kind of a meme

but i wonder if blackcels that do have a big dick/aren't manlet could just bullmaxx

What a cope post. Just sell some coke bro, you will get black Stacy licking ur nutsack.
This is exactly the type of bluepill bullshit I was talking about. No scientific study supports your statement.

Also, possessing, consuming, or distributing cocaine is Illegal. This would get me several years in prison and get me a felony.
THAT is a fact, not opinion. Its literally written in the US laws.

i think jbb is kind of a meme

but i wonder if blackcels that do have a big dick/aren't manlet could just bullmaxx
That’s what I thought Jbb was about. Tbh I could bullmaxxx but I’m not comfortable with that gay cuck shit. It should be JBT(JustBeTyrone).
This is exactly the type of bluepill bullshit I was talking about. No scientific study supports your statement.

Also, possessing, consuming, or distributing cocaine is Illegal. This would get me several years in prison and get me a felony.
THAT is a fact, not opinion. Its literally written in the US laws.
Cope moar, thugmaxxx makes bitches wet. 5’5baldingJamal is stretching out your family members as we speak.

JBA is the only rational answer and that's Just be attractive

We all know JBB is a shit cope invented by whitecels to try denying most of them could be slayers in Asia/South American/Southern Europe or any other poor/white whorshipping country

We all know JBB is a shit cope invented by whitecels to try denying most of them could be slayers in Asia/South American/Southern Europe or any other poor/white whorshipping country
I see your point, but it also has some cope. A 2/10 manlet white will still be incel in any country.

Inceldom requires a combination of multiple bad traits. Just because a guy has one good trait (i.e. being white) doesn't mean that it can compensate for all his other bad traits and make him a giga slayer.

I see your point, but it also has some cope. A 2/10 manlet white will still be incel in any country.

Inceldom requires a combination of multiple bad traits. Just because a guy has one good trait (i.e. being white) doesn't mean that it can compensate for all his other bad traits and make him a giga slayer.
2/10 Manlet white could run through sheboons

That's indeed true, and id fact i sais most not all pf them.Of couse being a Chad requires lots of good traits.But required traits are much lower for white people on countries in Asia/Southern Europe etc where real whites are rare

Where are your statistical stats that back this statement? inb4 "muh BBC argument" when over 90+% of blacks dont have BBC.

You can fake/lie about "seeing something everyday". You cant fake statistical facts. Show me statistical facts that show women dont care about the face, autism, height, or other flaws in black guys. You can't.
We've all seen this before https://incels.wiki/w/images/thumb/...C_GSS_-_Celibacy_rates_by_race_and_gender.jpg but it might need another 10 years with online dating being so prevalent to really know.

Last edited:
2/10 Manlet white could run through sheboons
bruh... I can't help but laugh at this JFL. You realize 2/10 is almost deformed, right?

That's indeed true, and id fact i sais most not all pf them.Of couse being a Chad requires lots of good traits.But required traits are much lower for white people on countries in Asia/Southern Europe etc where real whites are rare
You are right. In the west/USA, its chad only. But in asia and other non-white countries, 5/10 tall whites can slay imo.

Cope.

Being black increases your SMV by 50%

When a foid says "I like black guys" what she really means is that she likes the media stereotype of black guys with these qualities:

Over 6'2", 8+ inch BBC, ripped, dancer, rapper, zero inhib, thug, basketball player, football player, gang banger, rich, black guys.
Thats true, to succeed as a black you need to have many extraordinary qualities.
Also must be completely soul crushing to have an average dick as a black man. How do you guys cope with that shit? :feelsrope:

Imagine taking "JBB" seriously :feelskek: Only altright copers could be on this level of retardness. Blacks are associated with the lowest levels of humanity actually, it surely makes women wet yeah :feelskek:

I don't see ugly blacks with Stacies sometimes. I see it everytime, everywhere. This is not some cuckold fantasy, I am legit bothered by how common this is, I've seen blacks dating girls hotter than them and even taller than them. Black skin is only bad if you're a woman.
Imagine taking "JBB" seriously :feelskek: Only altright copers could be on this level of retardness. Blacks are associated with the lowest levels of humanity actually, it surely makes women wet yeah :feelskek:

You don't understand, white women get off by this, they find it "degrading" in a hot way. They want to have sex with a 'savage' and violent man with a big dick, which is the reason they don't feel the same about asian men.

I wish i was black. If i was i would just move to Africa and procreate with some african bitch. As a slav there in nowhere for me to move. Blacks have it so much better than whites in that regard.

Cope.

Being black increases your SMV by 50%
You are bullshiting and cant bring up any statistical facts to prove your statement.
Honestly, I think JBB copers are just trolling at this point. Their stupid "theories" have been debunked millions of times.

I wish i was black. If i was i would just move to Africa and procreate with some african bitch. As a slav there in nowhere for me to move. Blacks have it so much better than whites in that regard.

You know African women LOVE white men, right?

bruh... I can't help but laugh at this JFL. You realize 2/10 is almost deformed
JBW is law with sheboons too:

You know African women LOVE white men, right?
If i moved to Africa, i would most likely get robbed or killed. Only black amricacucks have a chance of ascending there.

Isn't cherrypicking against the rules? :banhammer: :banhammer:

Fuuuuuck thats brutal. Sorry for doubting you bro.

JBW is reality if you are a normie or Chad tier.

JBB is reality if you are Tyrone.

Other ethnics are typically seen as less mateable in the West.

JBW is reality if you are a normie or Chad tier.

JBB is reality if you are Tyrone.

Other ethnics are typically seen as less mateable in the West.
This pretty much.

Isn't cherrypicking against the rules? :banhammer: :banhammer:
Muh cherrypick
7905FCD2 13AA 438A 97AA 127A7FDF8EA3
D415E48F 795F 4188 B34D AD77F1F5B862
8B0C8FCF 057B 4699 B190 102FED0E4EA4

i have a picture where there are a lot of statistics and shit but its offensive

Just ignore the 3 screenshots of stats he posted bro!
I agree with the statistics, i was talking about how linking a pic of some guy in a wheelchair is mega cherrypicking.
How many guys in wheelchairs make it? Lets be honest here JFL
Should i link a pic with an ugly black male with a white gf? Nah i wont sink that low

I agree with the statistics, i was talking about how linking a pic of some guy in a wheelchair is mega cherrypicking.
How many guys in wheelchairs make it? Lets be honest here JFL
Should i link a pic with an ugly black male with a white gf? Nah i wont sink that low
Oh nevermind
i have a picture where there are a lot of statistics and shit but its offensive
About what? Are they legit?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.