Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"JBC" memers are worse than incels in denial

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
I would rather have incels in denial on here than a white"cel" memeing "JBC."

Another racewar thread
Dis gon be good 2
:feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:

Agreed.
Here is what I've posted about this before
jbc memers are no different than normies mocking "creepy" ethnic guys in clubs that approach foids as "slayers" and laughing sarcastically about it.
Let's be honest. If JBC is to be legit and not done away with that's the secret meaning. An inside joke on all curries.
Believe me outside of bluepilled curries blackpilled curries know JBC suggesting curries do good with women is a sick normie tier joke.

They think you are so stupid as to not see it and can wave it off as "it's a joke bro!"
Normie mentality tbh and I wouldn't be surprised if fakecels love the jbc memes too.
JBC is normie tier le ironic humor tbh

usual legendary thin skin displayed by ethnics, creating whole threads to cry about a meme
imagine me making a whole thread to cry about white replacement jokes from ethnics

jfl if you cant take a little banter and jokes

its not like White people dont get memed on this website lol

JBC belongs to The Sewers

Keep coping pakistani, if you were Indian you would ascend

Maybe it has become a bit overused as a joke I agree

JBX will always have exceptions. I don't care if its easier for white guys to get women, if I'm white and don't.

If anything that's worse because I should be getting attention and I don't, and I must have really gotten shitty luck to be born with the genetics I have.

curry poo poo cope

It's not a meme stop undermining it you jew it is unironically based on facts and observation @Daydreamincel can back me up here that JBC is law.

Unknown 1

@RREEEEEEEEE I saw your pics 2/10 my ass. Brown fakecels getting out of line

There's an ignore button. Use it bro!

There's an ignore button. Use it bro!
I have nobody on my ignore list and I intend to keep it that way bro. I can just ignore their posts by not reading them haha.