Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JBC strikes again

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
-

There's hope for us deathnics :feelsgah:

Who believes this shit?? how tf would he know who she is in 1978 or be able to contact her in any way? Did he just call a random swedish phone number and talk to her?

JBC destroyed me

Best pickup line ever im from india 31507862

Who believes this shit?? how tf would he know who she is in 1978 or be able to contact her in any way? Did he just call a random swedish phone number and talk to her?
he tried to scam her and accidentally got into a relationship lmfao

he tried to scam her and accidentally got into a relationship lmfao
An international call would have costed him way more than he could have ever scammed her for back then. This story is made up

He was just an exotic specimen from a unknown land back in 1978 that's how he ascended in a relatively liberal European country, jfl if you think it can happen now, not to mention he went all the way from India to Sweden on a fucking bicycle, in that case the juice is worth the squeeze :feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited:
Prophecymaxxing
When you were born, the village astrologer made a prophecy about you. Tell us what he said.
My passport says December 5, 1951, but I found out later that I was actually born two years after independence, in 1949. In India, it is common for the parents to call an astrologer when a newborn child comes to the planet. According to the prophecy, my wife and I were not going to have an arranged marriage like many people in India. My parents were also told that my wife would be from a faraway land and born under the zodiac sign of Taurus, that she would be the owner of a jungle or forest, and that she would be a musician, playing the flute. I believed strongly in the prophecy and now know that everything is planned on this planet.

Actually, this story has some credibility to it since it was quite famous

They are still together and have a few kids

There is still hope for shitskins and ethnics like me to ascend with a cumskin.

There is still hope for shitskins and ethnics like me to ascend with a cumskin.
Why would you want to do it with a cumskin? they smell awful

Apparently the story is real. They met in India and then he went to Sweden riding a bike

JBC confirmed once again. The girl is ugly for a Swed though. He mogs her.

1978. Today she would have laughed and swiped left.

Kill yourself if you're not curry bhais :cryfeels:

Just go for a bike ride bro

White euro foids = tend to have jungle fever. Will occasionally date ethnic males.

White Anglo foids (especially the liberal ones) = Extremely strong dislike of non-black ethnic males. Strongly repulsed. Genuinely despises Asian, Indian, Middle eastern, and short dark hispanic males. Often in a really dismissive, demeaning, and hostile way. White male only policy despite all of their liberal virtue signaling.

No amount of mental gymnastics or mentioning your OWN anecdotal experience will change the fact of what I just said. It just is objectively how things are and you see it playing out.

Last edited:
He was just an exotic specimen from a unknown land back in 1978 that's how he ascended in a relatively liberal European country, jfl if you think it can happen now, not to mention he went all the way from India to Sweden on a fucking bicycle, in that case the juice is worth the squeeze :feelskek: :feelskek:
Bulls-eye

White euro foids = tend to have jungle fever. Will occasionally date ethnic males.
I agree. Some of them are willing to date ethnics, especially black guys.

White Anglo foids (especially the liberal ones) = Extremely strong dislike of non-black ethnic males. Strongly repulsed. Genuinely despises Asian, Indian, Middle eastern, and short dark hispanic males. Often in a really dismissive, demeaning, and hostile way. White male only policy despite all of their liberal virtue signaling.
Also very true