Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [JBW] All races agree that whites are most attractive, but women prefer whites far more than men

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
Just added this brutal JBW pill. Thanks to @Hate_my_life for the reminder about this study - saw it long ago then forgot that it existed.

The original graph has more data but I just wanted to focus on the JBW component since that's the most important. Realistically you are either white or you are not. We can quibble over which race is most fucked but the bottom line at this point is almost every man who is not white is fucked. I'll probably replicate the original graph as well because it holds more data but this is all I wanted to see from it initially.

Whites = gods.
Everyone else = shit.

See:
https://incels.is/threads/if-youre-asian-or-black-just-rope.143036/
Wiki: All races agree that whites are most attractive, but women prefer whites far more than men

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
All races agree that whites are most attractive, but women prefer whites far more than men

OKCupid's data is favorable for analysis because OKCupid asks its users to fill out many quizzes and personality tests which provide greater data about those users than other sites. One question asked of users is: "Not to be racist but which ethnicity do you find to be most attractive?"

Analysis of results showed all races of women reported they believed white men to be superior in attractiveness to all other races of men (Zelvin 2016). Although men expressed a similar trend with their answers regarding women's attractiveness, it was less pronounced. The greatest gender gaps were:
  • Indians - 67% of women vs. 42% of men found whites most attractive.
  • Asians - 72% of women vs. 49% of men found whites most attractive.
  • Middle Easterners - 79% of women vs. 54% of men found whites most attractive.
  • Pacific Islanders - 71% of women vs. 39% of men found whites most attractive.
Thus although many women claim to oppose "white male privilege" or "white supremacy," it seems one of the greatest privileges white men are afforded is the overwhelming view from all races of women that they are the most attractive of all men.

Figures:

Percent_of_each_race_that_rates_whites_as_most_attractive.PNG

Percent of each race that reports whites of the opposite gender are most attractive, showing women of all races have a greater preference for white men.

References:
  • Kirkegaard EOW, Bjerrekær JD. 2016. The OKCupid dataset: A very large public dataset of dating site users. Open Differential Psychology. [FullText]
  • Jelveh Z. 2016. Online Dating Mysteries Revealed. Sphere. [Article]

Last edited:
Women are the most racist of all

B-but muh racism

I’d gladly accept ethnic privilege if it came with more girls liking my race.

Hate me all you want in public but the night time they come to me for dick after their virtue signaling is over

One of the big implications of this data is it suggests that Indian and Middle Eastern men are roughly just as fucked as Rice men. If Middle Eastern or Indian men are currently doing better than Rice men, it is only because Indian and MIddle Eastern families discourage race mixing, while Rice parents actively encourage their daughters to chase white dick.

Once that last bit of culture wears off for Indian and Middle Eastern women, brown men will be fucked just as bad or worse than yellow men.

If you think it's bad now, give it another five years. There are only so many whites to go around.

JBW is going to intensify.

Last edited:
They win I lose

sand foids are all free whores for white men.

sand foids are all free whores for white men.
Yeah it was actually pretty surprising they are the second greatest white worshippers after white women and even mog Rice foids on white worship.

It's literally just cultural expectations holding them back. Once they westernize a bit more they're gonna make rice foids look look nothing.

We ethnics are totally fucked bro.

White and average=you won at life

So sandwhores are even more JBW than Asians?

The burqas, threats of beheadings, shame from their parents are holding them in line, but how long will that last?

Yeah it's gonna get even uglier out there. There are not enough white men for all these ethnic women. Harems are gonna get big. Lots of foids will drop out of the dating market altogether. "If I can't get a white man, I'm not gonna date at all." That is how female celibacy will start to rise higher.

We're basically entering a cucked version of the Viking Age, where white/nordic genes are going to enter many diverse populations, only this time there's so much razzle dazzle from modern technology that the ethnic men aren't fighting back the "invasive" DNA.
Screenshot 20190906 171427 Opera

Inb4 coping /pol/cels.

The burqas, threats of beheadings, shame from their parents are holding them in line, but how long will that last?

Yeah it's gonna get even uglier out there. There are not enough white men for all these ethnic women. Harems are gonna get big. Lots of foids will drop out of the dating market altogether. "If I can't get a white man, I'm not gonna date at all." That is how female celibacy will start to rise higher.

JBW is legit. It doesn't really work in countries that have very few nonwhites though (like where I live). In the US and especially SEA, JBW is strong. An incel youtuber and the JBW subreddit convinced me.

Inb4 coping /pol/cels.

Shouldn't they be happy about all this? I always find it so funny how white supremacists (pol, stormfront, etc.) are always complaining 24/7 about ethnic men stealing their women. Meanwhile the majority of women of every race AGREES WITH THEM ON THE PRINCIPLE OF WHITE MALE SUPREMACY.

Like, what the fuck? Women completely agree with you. The data shows women of all races are greater white supremacists than men.

So what the fuck are these idiots always going on and on about?

Last edited:
Shouldn't they be happy about all this? I always find it so funny how white supremacists (pol, stormfront, etc.) are always complaining 24/7 about ethnic men stealing their women. Meanwhile the majority of women of every race AGREES WITH THEM ON THE PRINCIPLE OF WHITE MALE SUPREMACY.

Like, what the fuck? Women completely agree with you. The data shows women of all races are greater white supremacists than men.

Like feminist they want to have their cake and eat it too.

eh blacks shouldnt be lumped in with the other ethnics tbh. they have a significantly higher response rate from women of their own race. it seems to me that a lot of blacks (not referring to black incels) simply dont want their own women.
Wwww

eh blacks shouldnt be lumped in with the other ethnics tbh. they have a significantly higher response rate from women of their own race. it seems to me that a lot of blacks (not referring to black incels) simply dont want their own women.
View attachment 147551

Agreed blacks are a unique case. Even in this data I posted you can see they have the smallest gap of white worship and black men and black women basically agree on the issue pretty closely.

Since no other race of men want black foids, and black foids largely prefer black men, black men have a cushion to protect them that other non-whites don't have.

Since no other race of men want black foids, and black foids largely prefer black men, black men have a cushion to protect them that other non-whites don't have.
Also foids of other races fetishize them. Not all of them of course

@MayorOfKekville
@Insomniac

blackcels = volcels

@MayorOfKekville
@Insomniac

Tell all these women to have sex with me then.

Just because there are a higher percentage of attractive people in the white race over a large statistic does not in any way mean you “just” need to be white, which is what “Just Be White” means.

Obvious blackpill. If youre white you just allow yourself to be some points below in the scale, but if youre too ugly its over anyway

Thing is I bet most of them are virtue signalling pro's. When it comes to dating, teehee white is right.
Arab/muslim men should thank Allah for Islam or they would be deserted for white cock just like the ricecels.

Race pill deniers are the retarded portion of inceldom.

I will bleach the next generation of ethnics. The future is white.

One of the big implications of this data is it suggests that Indian and Middle Eastern men are roughly just as fucked as Rice men. If Middle Eastern or Indian men are currently doing better than Rice men, it is only because Indian and MIddle Eastern families discourage race mixing, while Rice parents actively encourage their daughters to chase white dick.

Once that last bit of culture wears off for Indian and Middle Eastern women, brown men will be fucked just as bad or worse than yellow men.

If you think it's bad now, give it another five years. There are only so many whites to go around.

JBW is going to intensify.
I don't know if Hindus have similar rules regarding this but Muslim foids are expected to have their hymen intact when they marry and are only allowed to marry fellow Muslims. Since most non-religious men are not going to convert to a religion as orthodox as Islam just for pussy, this does mean that a lot (note: not all) of Muslim men will end up marrying eventually. So yeah, we middle-eastern ethnics do have a bit of an advantage compared to ricecels.

I've always thought it was ironic that mainland Asians are often hardcore nationalists but the ones who live in the west are all self-hating race-traitors.

Definitely true on both claims, and we should therefore not be annoyed that JBW is real. The objection, and the reason riceland and curryland need nuking is the Halo generated by the true fact that whites are best looking.
Reality is that still only 5% of whites are 8+, but because this is compared to 0.001% of curries and rices, foids brains are easily tricked and apply the halo effect.
The reason men do not have such a strong bias, even though the same holds true for white foids Vs ethnic, is because mens brains are better able to process slightly more advanced (in a quantitative/ spacial awareness sense) and therefore correctly 'price in' the different likelihoods, whereas foids overreact to it and create the halo

Hurr durrr it is for the green card

Foids refusing to date someone because of their race should be charged with a hate crime.

Definitely true on both claims, and we should therefore not be annoyed that JBW is real. The objection, and the reason riceland and curryland need nuking is the Halo generated by the true fact that whites are best looking.
Reality is that still only 5% of whites are 8+, but because this is compared to 0.001% of curries and rices, foids brains are easily tricked and apply the halo effect.
The reason men do not have such a strong bias, even though the same holds true for white foids Vs ethnic, is because mens brains are better able to process slightly more advanced (in a quantitative/ spacial awareness sense) and therefore correctly 'price in' the different likelihoods, whereas foids overreact to it and create the halo

Damn, mind expanding post.

Just added this brutal JBW pill. Thanks to @Hate_my_life for the reminder about this study - saw it long ago then forgot that it existed.

The original graph has more data but I just wanted to focus on the JBW component since that's the most important. Realistically you are either white or you are not. We can quibble over which race is most fucked but the bottom line at this point is almost every man who is not white is fucked. I'll probably replicate the original graph as well because it holds more data but this is all I wanted to see from it initially.

Whites = gods.
Everyone else = shit.

See:
https://incels.is/threads/if-youre-asian-or-black-just-rope.143036/
Wiki: All races agree that whites are most attractive, but women prefer whites far more than men

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
All races agree that whites are most attractive, but women prefer whites far more than men

OKCupid's data is favorable for analysis because OKCupid asks its users to fill out many quizzes and personality tests which provide greater data about those users than other sites. One question asked of users is: "Not to be racist but which ethnicity do you find to be most attractive?"

Analysis of results showed all races of women reported they believed white men to be superior in attractiveness to all other races of men (Zelvin 2016). Although men expressed a similar trend with their answers regarding women's attractiveness, it was less pronounced. The greatest gender gaps were:
  • Indians - 67% of women vs. 42% of men found whites most attractive.
  • Asians - 72% of women vs. 49% of men found whites most attractive.
  • Middle Easterners - 79% of women vs. 54% of men found whites most attractive.
  • Pacific Islanders - 71% of women vs. 39% of men found whites most attractive.
Thus although many women claim to oppose "white male privilege" or "white supremacy," it seems one of the greatest privileges white men are afforded is the overwhelming view from all races of women that they are the most attractive of all men.

Figures:

Percent_of_each_race_that_rates_whites_as_most_attractive.PNG

Percent of each race that reports whites of the opposite gender are most attractive, showing women of all races have a greater preference for white men.

References:
  • Kirkegaard EOW, Bjerrekær JD. 2016. The OKCupid dataset: A very large public dataset of dating site users. Open Differential Psychology. [FullText]
  • Jelveh Z. 2016. Online Dating Mysteries Revealed. Sphere. [Article]
White chads are the most attractive, not anything else. Infact whites today have it the worst, they are the most cucked race in the modern world.

This is actually shocking to me.
Thing is I bet most of them are virtue signalling pro's. When it comes to dating, teehee white is right.
Arab/muslim men should thank Allah for Islam or they would be deserted for white cock just like the ricecels.
That being said humanity as a whole desperately needs something like islam or Hitler or it's quite over

If white race disappears women would search for mestizos that have white genes in htem, looking for relatives that are white. They will become in detectives searching for white genes or becoming scientist to recreate white race jfl

Have no idea. They're the biggest hypocrites too. These are the same fags who then go on to steal women from asian men. They could die for all I care.

Cope, they only want to destroy my white penis.

You white penis should move to a third world shithole.

Just leave your own country and leave everything behind and waste all your money to go to some shithole.