Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [JBW] All races agree that whites are most attractive, but women prefer whites far more than men

A future of multiracial individuals all of whom will be chad and Stacy's kids. Incels will slowly die but a new class of incels will exist in 30 years that would be Chad lite today. It will keep being like this until realistic sex bots exist

What is the point of the way the term JBW is used

You could say "whites are the most attractive on average" but not "whites can't be incel and ethnics are all subhumans"

Problem is that ethnics could be meaning either of these things when they say JBW so it's confusing

You literally cant be incel if youre white, every white guy on this forum gets exposed for being a troll sooner or later, its simply impossible, being white and incel is like dividing by 0

You literally cant be incel if youre white, every white guy on this forum gets exposed for being a troll sooner or later, its simply impossible, being white and incel is like dividing by 0
and no ethnic on the forum has ascended? :feelsseriously:

Just added this brutal JBW pill. Thanks to @Hate_my_life for the reminder about this study - saw it long ago then forgot that it existed.

The original graph has more data but I just wanted to focus on the JBW component since that's the most important. Realistically you are either white or you are not. We can quibble over which race is most fucked but the bottom line at this point is almost every man who is not white is fucked. I'll probably replicate the original graph as well because it holds more data but this is all I wanted to see from it initially.

Whites = gods.
Everyone else = shit.

See:
https://incels.is/threads/if-youre-asian-or-black-just-rope.143036/
Wiki: All races agree that whites are most attractive, but women prefer whites far more than men

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
All races agree that whites are most attractive, but women prefer whites far more than men

OKCupid's data is favorable for analysis because OKCupid asks its users to fill out many quizzes and personality tests which provide greater data about those users than other sites. One question asked of users is: "Not to be racist but which ethnicity do you find to be most attractive?"

Analysis of results showed all races of women reported they believed white men to be superior in attractiveness to all other races of men (Zelvin 2016). Although men expressed a similar trend with their answers regarding women's attractiveness, it was less pronounced. The greatest gender gaps were:
  • Indians - 67% of women vs. 42% of men found whites most attractive.
  • Asians - 72% of women vs. 49% of men found whites most attractive.
  • Middle Easterners - 79% of women vs. 54% of men found whites most attractive.
  • Pacific Islanders - 71% of women vs. 39% of men found whites most attractive.
Thus although many women claim to oppose "white male privilege" or "white supremacy," it seems one of the greatest privileges white men are afforded is the overwhelming view from all races of women that they are the most attractive of all men.

Figures:

Percent_of_each_race_that_rates_whites_as_most_attractive.PNG

Percent of each race that reports whites of the opposite gender are most attractive, showing women of all races have a greater preference for white men.

References:
  • Kirkegaard EOW, Bjerrekær JD. 2016. The OKCupid dataset: A very large public dataset of dating site users. Open Differential Psychology. [FullText]
  • Jelveh Z. 2016. Online Dating Mysteries Revealed. Sphere. [Article]
This is common knowledge to anyone; just look at Bollywood models halfway across the world. Do the actual Indian-looking guys get the spotlight? No, it’s those Caucasian look-alikes.

The thing is, though, stigmas are changing and slowly but steadily more races are being seen as “worthy” by women. This is most notable with blacks and Hispanics, but I’ve seen it more times than I can count with Asians. This has happened even a couple times with indian guys, but they’re very insular and stay within their race so it’s hard to get true accounts.

I’m an Indian guy, and I wanted to believe in the racepill for so long. I think it’s true, at least as far as whites being the most attractive race to women is concerned. But that’s not why I’m alone; I’m alone because of my ugly face and it’s as simple as that.

Also mention that this applies to white GENTILES

I have seen really ethnic/brown looking ashkenazis

In fact, I knew a few ppl whos dad was white and mom was jew, they were either chad tier(gentile looking) or they were incle tier(ethnic looking, I knew one and thought he was Iranian)

Even hitler prefers White . Even me a Brown ethnic prefers white . White is more attractive , just accept it

JFL you just caused a shitstorm pal.

Tell all these women to have sex with me then.

Just because there are a higher percentage of attractive people in the white race over a large statistic does not in any way mean you “just” need to be white, which is what “Just Be White” means.

I love how this just totally contradicts that professional Rutgers University study which said that 89% of women preferred men with dark skin. It's almost like OKC, which while being a decent metric, is just basically an online survey.

Lets face it, there's "something" about dark men being desired but we can't say it because the brown mods on this site will ban you if you even imply white non-chads are the least desired race of men, and that dark skin>pale skin for women of all races.

All these racial stats are incomplete because they don't separate between white (Germanic) race and Slavic race.

If you would put Slavic race as a separate entity, it would turn out that Slavic men are the most undesirable.

Women want Germanic pretty boys and not just any "white" man.

I love how this just totally contradicts that professional Rutgers University study which said that 89% of women preferred men with dark skin. It's almost like OKC, which while being a decent metric, is just basically an online survey.

Lets face it, there's "something" about dark men being desired but we can't say it because the brown mods on this site will ban you if you even imply white non-chads are the least desired race of men, and that dark skin>pale skin for women of all races.
different races arent just differentiated on the basis of skin color. a caucasoid skull is very different from that of a negroids. the women in that survey could very well mean that they find tanned white men attractive.

The entire world is exposed to western beauty standards through the internet and various forms of media. Culture has a notable effect on what people find beautiful and if you grow up with magazines shoving white models down your throat or the like there's a good chance in some way your subconscious mind will be effected by it.

All these racial stats are incomplete because they don't separate between white (Germanic) race and Slavic race.

If you would put Slavic race as a separate entity, it would turn out that Slavic men are the most undesirable.

Women want Germanic pretty boys and not just any "white" man.

Women want dark-haired, dark-skinned European men. At least European women do.

I believe whites maybe privileged more in the dating game due to the perceived power they hold but they're also held to a higher standard. It's like the correlation between interest & inflation rates if you catch my drift.