Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion JBW, an American thing and for Whites in the third world

Barnacle

Barnacle

Banned
-
JBW has no meaning in western Europe, it is the opposite of that infact, non-whites are prefered by white women, especially Arabs and Blacks(admittedly not those who are too black or simian).
I guess unlike non-whites in the US the european ones have more vitality,have a strong sense of culture and ethnocentrism,their extreme vicious behavior and lack of any human empathy makes them basically kings in a society where the indigenous population is passive and will not rise up,including law enforcement.

Seeing Berlin at night on the Weekends is a demonstration of oriental power in the city, gangs of them in expensive cars, with deadly weapons and mostly extremely hot chicks on the side while Germans sit at home out of fear.

I wonder who is behind this racemixing?

Go ER on them /pol/cel

In HOI4

JBW has no meaning in western Europe, it is the opposite of that infact, non-whites are prefered by white women, especially Arabs and Blacks(admittedly not those who are too black or simian).
I guess unlike non-whites in the US the european ones have more vitality,have a strong sense of culture and ethnocentrism,their extreme vicious behavior and lack of any human empathy makes them basically kings in a society where the indigenous population is passive and will not rise up,including law enforcement.

Seeing Berlin at night on the Weekends is a demonstration of oriental power in the city, gangs of them in expensive cars, with deadly weapons and mostly extremely hot chicks on the side while Germans sit at home out of fear.

JBW in Latin America doesn't mean shit bro, sorry to dissapoint you.

JBW means fuck all in western countries it’s Just be Chad

It is the opposite of that infact, non-whites are prefered by white women, especially Arabs and Blacks(admittedly not those who are too black or simian).
That's why white foids prefer to respond first to Curries, rices and sand niggers than honkies, right? <cough, OKcupid>

That's why they are more White husbands/non white wives than non-white husbands/white wives.

Cope.

Go and rope you pathetic racist.

That's why white foids prefer to respond first to Curries, rices and sand niggers than honkies, right? <cough, OKcupid>

That's why they are more White husbands/non white wives than non-white husbands/white wives.
Most whites aren't untermensch. I think JBW is a thing, but maybe only in SEA, being Chinese in SEA increasingly means having a higher SMV too though, wonder what it's like for Thai truecels, I suppose they become lady boys mostly.

wonder what it's like for Thai truecels, I suppose they become lady boys mostly.
No surprise if that happens to overly sexually frustrated thai truecels. Though they should actually rope than doing that.

It's true, it's usually try hard ricecels posting from North America who make threads about JBW. JBW is code for white privilege. Another stupid Americanism.

Yes as always anti-culture made in the USA
They also post like they know what is going on in Asia, yet completely ignore the kpop trend there and the fact that Koreans/Japanese are more popular there than Whites.

Such a cope. Really, such a sad and pathetic cope.

Incels are mostly minorities.
Maybe where you live, but here in europe it's whites. Non whites marry early af here, they're never single.

Hilarious. I'm glad to hear all of this.

White men are the only men where i consistently see their average to ugly looking guys with girls. (In nyc)

White men are the only men i consistently see with girls of all races

Maybe where you live, but here in europe it's whites. Non whites marry early af here, they're never single.

Here in this part of Euope, it's not. Whites are always naturally favoured, some people even claim slightly darker people like those from southern Europe are not even white. I've seen it on these very boards.

I just can't believe a 6'5, squared jawed, blue eyed, blonde haired, nazi chad being turned down in favour of a short, hairy, brown skinned, hook nosed angry borat looking guy with a turban.

I think you are wildly over exaggerating. I can't believe it at all.

I just can't believe a 6'5, squared jawed, blue eyed, blonde haired, nazi chad being turned down in favour of a short

Stop talking like Chads are the norm. Chads not being the norm are exactly why most men are not redpilled or blackpilled and likely never will be.

Cope.

Go and rope you pathetic racist.

Its over for jbwcels

Ethnics and females are allies in their war against white men. Neither ethnics nor females are able to create anything on their own. If it weren't for white men, they would still live in mud huts. And both of them hide their pathetic history and their pathetic inabilities by absurd lies about how it was whitey who just kept them down. Now they ganged up and rob the white men and force him to wageslave for them. Females stab white men in the back, ethnics stab them from the front. And whenever white men rise men up to defend themselves, the evil US empire starts a war against them and makes up all kinds of lies about them. This was World War I when US/UK attacked Germany, this was World War II when US/UK attacked Germany, and if Germany + Russian would stand up again together, US/UK would start World War III. At least the US is going down too now. That's just poetic justice, I guess. If the US had been turned into Mexico 80 years earlier, Europe would be a beautiful white continent instead of the feminist ethnic shithole it is today.

Ethnics and females are allies in their war against white men. Neither ethnics nor females are able to create anything on their own. If it weren't for white men, they would still live in mud huts. And both of them hide their pathetic history and their pathetic inabilities by absurd lies about how it was whitey who just kept them down. Now they ganged up and rob the white men and force him to wageslave for them. Females stab white men in the back, ethnics stab them from the front. And whenever white men rise men up to defend themselves, the evil US empire starts a war against them and makes up all kinds of lies about them.
I guess. but to be fair most minorities had some height of scientific development (indians, asians, arabs) and then decline, its just that the natural northwards movement of civilations and gradual compounding of information happens to favor whites and their settlements at the moment (last 500 years) due to them being the highest up geographically and last to peak, not saying they don’t have their own inventions and such. When the west and israel falls the cycle will reset probably in the middle east like it once did

Last edited:
Europe is a weak ass cuck continent.

Incels are mostly minorities
Lol in the sense you meant it.

However you are right, Whites are the minority (around 7% to 10% of the world population) so incels are mostly White indeed.

Curries and ricepeople being incels is the most retarded cope ever, there are literally billions of them, guess they are all cloned on Kamino or smth :feelsLSD:

JBW is a cope of intergalactic proportions indeed

Yeah, i'm from south america and jbw is bullshit here.

Brown males aren't preferred in the west, though.

Here in this part of Euope, it's not. Whites are always naturally favoured, some people even claim slightly darker people like those from southern Europe are not even white. I've seen it on these very boards.

I just can't believe a 6'5, squared jawed, blue eyed, blonde haired, nazi chad being turned down in favour of a short, hairy, brown skinned, hook nosed angry borat looking guy with a turban.

I think you are wildly over exaggerating. I can't believe it at all.
Non whites marry almost exclusively between their own race here. Turks stay with turks, arabs with arabs, blacks with blacks. Whenever someone tries to break that rule beatings and shaming happen. Srsly, some turk beat up an arab to a pulp in hs cuz the guy got her sis' number. One arab tried to date a half white girl and his parents told him to never, ever bring a white girl ever again (even tho she was half white) or he's getting disowned. I knew one arab girl who got slapped by her parents for trying to date a black guy.

Most of the non whites I know are already married in their early 20s, some of them already have kids. This whole idea of non whites being incels is completely baffling to me, except for curries and rices. For them everything that is said on this site corresponds exactly with what i see irl.

legit wrong.

whites have higher smv everywhere.

it is what it is unfortunately for my ethnicel friends

I'm a white third worlder, i'm not sure if jbw works tbh

Fuck Europe. Nothing but a lot of speedo wearing weirdos if you ask me. The natives and the migrants too.

Fuck Europe. Nothing but a lot of speedo wearing weirdos if you ask me. The natives and the migrants too.
Better than mutilating little boys like good ol'murica
Let them cope, they think Pakis, Indians, Kurds and Arabs are slayers compared to whites. The statistics prove that Arabs and Indians are the least desired ethncities and whites are the most desired, simple as fuck, if you deny this you are denying the reality and cannot call yourself blackpilled.
Reality crushes your "statistics".

Nobody cares about Indians as they play no role where I live, I mean Arabs and Niggs.
what advantage do arabs and niggas have over whites when it comes to physical attraction?

what advantage do arabs and niggas have over whites when it comes to physical attraction?
They are highly social, drive expensive cars, have better style,extremely aggressive, pretty rich(through crime ofcourse) often better athletes and cops will not touch them.
Again, anti-white canards such as "white privilege" does not exist, especially not in Europe and the racial situation in the US does speak for the whole world.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back