Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion JBW, an American thing and for Whites in the third world

I tried running JBW game in Skopje a couple of weeks ago and someone at the old bazaar started speaking to me in Turkish.

well foids seem to obsess over blacks a lot in USA from what i remember in highschool. theres a black worship culture here, even the cuck/bull thing

and despite a dwindling white population, whites aren't exactly rare like they are in asian countries

Ethnics and females are allies in their war against white men. Neither ethnics nor females are able to create anything on their own

Really dude...

1116933855 850215 0000000000 sumario normal

Better than mutilating little boys like good ol'murica

Reality crushes your "statistics".

fucking lol @ reality crushes statistics.

this thread is bullshit through and through and in europe, blacks and arabs have higher incel rates than whites do.

Reality = statistics

and your observations are basically justifications for your blacked.com subscription and your cuck fetish

fucking lol @ reality crushes statistics.

this thread is bullshit through and through and in europe, blacks and arabs have higher incel rates than whites do.

Reality = statistics

and your observations are basically justifications for your blacked.com subscription and your cuck fetish
Ohhh okay, so some dude who actually lives in a different country on a different continent knows the things I see daily better.
Legit opinions you have.....

Ohhh okay, so some dude who actually lives in a different country on a different continent knows the things I see daily better.
Legit opinions you have.....

what different continent do I live on?

...oh wait, you're talking more shit.

jfl

Ethnics and females are allies in their war against white men. Neither ethnics nor females are able to create anything on their own. If it weren't for white men, they would still live in mud huts. And both of them hide their pathetic history and their pathetic inabilities by absurd lies about how it was whitey who just kept them down. Now they ganged up and rob the white men and force him to wageslave for them. Females stab white men in the back, ethnics stab them from the front. And whenever white men rise men up to defend themselves, the evil US empire starts a war against them and makes up all kinds of lies about them. This was World War I when US/UK attacked Germany, this was World War II when US/UK attacked Germany, and if Germany + Russian would stand up again together, US/UK would start World War III. At least the US is going down too now. That's just poetic justice, I guess. If the US had been turned into Mexico 80 years earlier, Europe would be a beautiful white continent instead of the feminist ethnic shithole it is today.
It seems you're reading too much history from stormcels you idiot cunt. Where did world's first civilisations like Sumer civilisation, Mesopotamia, Indus civilisation, Yangtez begin? UK or Sweden or Germany, lol. These civilisations dominated the world in Neolithic and Bronze Age which is more 5000 years if we combine both ages while your ugga bogga ancestors were busy in losing melanin in mudhuts. The neolithic Anatolian farmers introduced agriculture to your albino ancestors who were still killing animals were stones. The Greek civilisation that main and biggest contributor of westerner civilisation used to its scholars to work with scholars of MENA not Nordic countries or Germany that were considered barbaric by your own Greek people. When Europe fell into dark ages, it was Arabs who saved the Greeks' works and improved them with Hindoos, Persians and Chinese.

Cunt you are big brainwashed motherfucker. It was the greed and internal fights arose out of colonialism that played the role in World wars and these European countries had old history of fighting amongst themselves. Cunt, name me one Europe country that even 20% non white population. Majority of European countries have white population more than 90%. No wonder, you fag stormcels are not taken seriously seeing your ignorance.

Last edited:
It seems you're reading too much history from stormcels you idiot cunt. Where did world's first civilisations like Sumer civilisation, Mesopotamia, Indus civilisation, Yangtez begin? UK or Sweden or Germany, lol. These civilisations dominated the world in Neolithic and Bronze Age which is more 5000 years if we combine both ages while your ugga bogga ancestors were busy in losing melanin in mudhuts. The neolithic Anatolian farmers introduced agriculture to your albino ancestors who were still killing animals were stones. The Greek civilisation that main and biggest contributor of westerner civilisation used to its scholars to work with scholars of MENA not Nordic countries or Germany that were considered barbaric by your own Greek people. When Europe fell into dark ages, it was Arabs who saved the Greeks' works and improved them working with Hindoos, Persians and Chinese.

Cunt you are big brainwashed motherfucker. It was the greed and internal fights arose out of colonialism that played the role in World wars and these European countries had old history of fighting amongst themselves.
Yeah, all nice and stuff but you can't really prove who these people in ancient history were while western and northern Europeans(including northern Italians) actually have a recent connection to all the creators of the modern world and ideas in the West.
So reality has it that yes, western and northern Europeans are just much better at creating good functioning,prosperous and safe societies until there is too much mixing going on with lesser races(inside of the so called "white race")

It seems you're reading too much history from stormcels you idiot cunt. Where did world's first civilisations like Sumer civilisation, Mesopotamia, Indus civilisation, Yangtez begin? UK or Sweden or Germany, lol. These civilisations dominated the world in Neolithic and Bronze Age which is more 5000 years if we combine both ages while your ugga bogga ancestors were busy in losing melanin in mudhuts. The neolithic Anatolian farmers introduced agriculture to your albino ancestors who were still killing animals were stones. The Greek civilisation that main and biggest contributor of westerner civilisation used to its scholars to work with scholars of MENA not Nordic countries or Germany that were considered barbaric by your own Greek people. When Europe fell into dark ages, it was Arabs who saved the Greeks' works and improved them working with Hindoos, Persians and Chinese.

Cunt you are big brainwashed motherfucker. It was the greed and internal fights arose out of colonialism that played the role in World wars and these European countries had old history of fighting amongst themselves.

The first important civilizations were white: Greek and Rome. Colonialism was possible because white civilizations were so vastly superior to ethnics that they could easily enslave the rest of the world. And while there were various white civilizations throughout the ages and across various ethnic, cultural, and religious barriers, all ethnics have is somewhere in an almost mythological past and/or something that is completely made up like the thesis of a black Egypt. If the races were equal, even the blacks would have created a major civilization at least for once in 5000 years or so. But this didn't happen. Now all they can to do cope with is to accuse others of being stormfrontcels, or they point to somethign that happened 10K years ago or only in Hollywood fantasies. Even the golden age of Islam was nothing more than basically commentary on white (=Greek) philosophers. Yes, the sandnigger religion that is Christianity is partly to blame for white people falling back into a dark ages. Thankfully, white people were at least temporarily able to overcome this ethnic desert cult and throw it into the trashcan of history where other ethnic desert cults belong to as well.
Yeah, all nice and stuff but you can't really prove who these people in ancient history were while western and northern Europeans(including northern Italians) actually have a recent connection to all the creators of the modern world and ideas in the West.
So reality has it that yes, western and northern Europeans are just much better at creating good functioning,prosperous and safe societies until there is too much mixing going on with lesser races(inside of the so called "white race")

Yes, that's another thing, btw: the ancient Indian ruling class was most probably white/ish while the lower class was those Dravidians that make up the majority of India today. Even the Prophet Muhammed for instance was said to be a ginger with a red beard, the Buddha is described as being blue-eyed. So it might very well be the case that the ruling class back then was white and the downfall of those civilzations began when they were replaced by ethnics. Just like Ancient Persia where many of the old rulers were described as blond. There are still many blond and blue-eyed Iranians today, but they are obviously a minority now.

It seems you're reading too much history from stormcels you idiot cunt. Where did world's first civilisations like Sumer civilisation, Mesopotamia, Indus civilisation, Yangtez begin? UK or Sweden or Germany, lol. These civilisations dominated the world in Neolithic and Bronze Age which is more 5000 years if we combine both ages while your ugga bogga ancestors were busy in losing melanin in mudhuts. The neolithic Anatolian farmers introduced agriculture to your albino ancestors who were still killing animals were stones. The Greek civilisation that main and biggest contributor of westerner civilisation used to its scholars to work with scholars of MENA not Nordic countries or Germany that were considered barbaric by your own Greek people. When Europe fell into dark ages, it was Arabs who saved the Greeks' works and improved them with Hindoos, Persians and Chinese.

Cunt you are big brainwashed motherfucker. It was the greed and internal fights arose out of colonialism that played the role in World wars and these European countries had old history of fighting amongst themselves. Cunt, name me one Europe country that even 20% non white population. Majority of European countries have white population more than 90%. No wonder, you fag stormcels are not taken seriously seeing your ignorance.

Well said, I don't get the Euro worship on here sometimes. My mom is Euro, my pops Iran.

Seems to work well, I don't get what the problem is.

I know people are against immigrants, the low educated kind who are very unintelligent and stupid, but not all immigrants are like that, like my pops.

As a bluepilled boomer somehow he got a white mid tier becky foid.

Sadly, now he would probably be incel if he didn't go for arranged marriage.

Well said, I don't get the Euro worship on here sometimes. My mom is Euro, my pops Iran.

Seems to work well, I don't get what the problem is.

I know people are against immigrants, the low educated kind who are very unintelligent and stupid, but not all immigrants are like that, like my pops.

As a bluepilled boomer somehow he got a white mid tier becky foid.

Sadly, now he would probably be incel if he didn't go for arranged marriage.
Weird that the dad in the modern day is always the one who is "ethnic"(what a stupid americunt term) while mommy is the white girl who betrayed her kind.

Ohh yeah but "JBW"........

The first important civilizations were white: Greek and Rome. Colonialism was possible because white civilizations were so vastly superior to ethnics that they could easily enslave the rest of the world. And while there were various white civilizations throughout the ages and across various ethnic, cultural, and religious barriers, all ethnics have is somewhere in an almost mythological past and/or something that is completely made up like the thesis of a black Egypt. If the races were equal, even the blacks would have created a major civilization at least for once in 5000 years or so. But this didn't happen. Now all they can to do cope with is to accuse others of being stormfrontcels, or they point to somethign that happened 10K years ago or only in Hollywood fantasies. Even the golden age of Islam was nothing more than basically commentary on white (=Greek) philosophers. Yes, the sandnigger religion that is Christianity is partly to blame for white people falling back into a dark ages. Thankfully, white people were at least temporarily able to overcome this ethnic desert cult and throw it into the trashcan of history where other ethnic desert cults belong to as well.

Yes, that's another thing, btw: the ancient Indian ruling class was most probably white/ish while the lower class was those Dravidians that make up the majority of India today. Even the Prophet Muhammed for instance was said to be a ginger with a red beard, the Buddha is described as being blue-eyed. So it might very well be the case that the ruling class back then was white and the downfall of those civilzations began when they were replaced by ethnics. Just like Ancient Persia where many of the old rulers were described as blond. There are still many blond and blue-eyed Iranians today, but they are obviously a minority now.

Why make everything about race, so pathetic!

You're claims about blondes and gingers in the middle east are laughable.

People from the middle east are often tanned if not brown.

My dad is Turkic Iranian and is brown in color and quite hairy.

They are no worse off for it just because they aren't 100% pale anemic looking northern Europeans.

I don't understand you're rhetoric at all and you just seem determined to stir up hatred among incels and it's really sad.

They are no worse off for it just because they aren't 100% pale anemic looking northern Europeans.

I don't understand you're rhetoric at all and you just seem determined to stir up hatred among incels and it's really sad.

Because race is one of the major issues in the real world,sorry. Ironically whites are actually the least racist and least racial aware people around.

*Some people are tanned and brown, others are white

My point is that mixed race people tend to have white mothers, even in the US and especially in Europe. (okay, exceptions for east-asians)

Because race is one of the major issues in the real world,sorry. Ironically whites are actually the least racist and least racial aware people around.

*Some people are tanned and brown, others are white

My point is that mixed race people tend to have white mothers, even in the US and especially in Europe. (okay, exceptions for east-asians)

But you're point is a negative one, that the foid always betrayed her race, rather than accepting that two people can fall in love easily, even if they are different ethnicity.

Unfortunately, my dad now has to run betabux game to even have anything to do with her, but that is another story.

You're posts are all white worshipping and never seeing the good points of skilled immigration because you think all non whites are savage.

We're incels, we should stick together, I don't get why race is such a big think here.

But you're point is a negative one, that the foid always betrayed her race, rather than accepting that two people can fall in love easily, even if they are different ethnicity.

Unfortunately, my dad now has to run betabux game to even have anything to do with her, but that is another story.

You're posts are all white worshipping and never seeing the good points of skilled immigration because you think all non whites are savage.

We're incels, we should stick together, I don't get why race is such a big think here.
Race mixing is the death of the higher race. Fact.

Yes, women always betray their ace, especially if the culture they come from is extremely liberal and individualistic such as western and white culture.

Stawman! Never said I think all non-whites are savages but the ones in my country are(most of the are middle eastern people from Turkey)

To your last point: Well ofcourse you have no racial identity because you are mixed and that is understandable but others still have this feeling of solidarity to their origins.

I do not make everything about race.
Race is ONE important factor. It's not the only one but it's one important factor influencing history.
I just believe that if race was only a social construct, black people would have created at least one high culture and high civilization at least once in the history of mankind. This might be the most extreme example, but I mean ... we can argue about HOW important race is but the issue is that most people do not believe in race AT ALL. Like, if the "anti-racist" position was that race is overrated, OK ... but the anti-racist position is that race is just a social construct and/or that primitive white cavemen have just stolen everything from a black egypt or whatever.
So ... yeah. That's my main issue, I guess!

Race mixing is the death of the higher race. Fact.

Yes, women always betray their ace, especially if the culture they come from is extremely liberal and individualistic such as western and white culture.

Stawman! Never said I think all non-whites are savages but the ones in my country are(most of the are middle eastern people from Turkey)

To your last point: Well ofcourse you have no racial identity because you are mixed and that is understandable but others still have this feeling of solidarity to their origins.

I understand that I am a subhuman mix and it's probably part of the reason I am incel. On the other hand, some say race mixing has benefits, such as a more varied gene pool which leads to a stronger immune system and the best combination of genes from both parents.

I can confirm my mom is a foid of a liberal nature. She is very bluepilled. I think she saw my pops as a massive virtue signalling opportunity, even though he's a good man in his own right.

I do find my racial identity somewhat confusing and realise that I am probably a pawn to be used in the wider liberal agenda now. It's true, not having a racial identity does make me ideologically weaker than a pure Aryan white person. What genetic investment do I have in the heritage of my native lands?

Exactly 1/2.

My pops was a foreigner that conquered a native white foid. And so I am supposed to take this example? That it's good when a foreign person comes over here and conquers native foids?

How cucked of a society would that be, to be proud of a foreign invader? I guess I never saw it that way before, but now what you say makes sense. That is what western society seems to promote.

Jeez you're dumber than I thought. Big yikes. This post reeks of a misplaced feeling of superiority. I'm sure the only important thing the Greeks did was fuck little boys like the pedophiles they were, and they also got their education from Egypt, the Romans simply copied the Greeks because that's what European scientists like doing: stealing data from others and claiming it as their own. But keep coping with your "MUH WE WUZ GREEKS AND ROMANS." :lul:

Let them cope, they think Pakis, Indians, Kurds and Arabs are slayers compared to whites. The statistics prove that Arabs and Indians are the least desired ethncities and whites are the most desired, simple as fuck, if you deny this you are denying the reality and cannot call yourself blackpilled.
Jfl we're definitely not sought after but I also won't deny that we have slayers in our ranks.
It's the opposite. Egypt, at it height, was ruled by Greeks. Even Cleopatra was Greek: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ptolemaic_Kingdom
What are you talking about? Those pedophile Greeks literally traveled to Egypt to study. Then they came back with the knowledge they were taught. It doesn't matter if it was eventually ruled by Greeks. Using your flawed logic, just because the Mongols dominated the world doesn't mean they brought the levels of education that were quite high at the time. Like @Monk of Failure says, you need to stop getting your bullshit ideas from cuckfront jfl.

What are you talking about? Those pedophile Greeks literally traveled to Egypt to study. Then they came back with the knowledge they were taught. It doesn't matter if it was eventually ruled by Greeks. Using your flawed logic, just because the Mongols dominated the world doesn't mean they brought the levels of education that were quite high at the time. Like @Monk of Failure says, you need to stop getting your bullshit ideas from cuckfront jfl.

Egypt at its height was ruled by superior Greeks. Alexander the Great and its dynasty were the actually important people there. When people today talk about the advanced Egyptian civilization, they mostly mean the achievements coming from that line: over the Greeks and over Alexander the Great.

The fact remains that only white people were able to create advanced technologies and then rule the world. This is why ethnics literally kill and die just in order to step foot into a white country. If you're superior to whitey, just piss off and go back to your own countries. So far, you've only created shitholes and the only thing you can do to cope with your pathetic history is to make up lies about how whitey stole from Egypt. Besides, being trapped in the past isn't healthy anyway. Even if what you say is true then the fact would remain that it was thousands of years ago that ethnics were able to create an advanced civilization once.

Egypt at its height was ruled by superior Greeks. Alexander the Great and its dynasty were the actually important people there. When people today talk about the advanced Egyptian civilization, they mostly mean the achievements coming from that line: over the Greeks and over Alexander the Great.

The fact remains that only white people were able to create advanced technologies and then rule the world. This is why ethnics literally kill and die just in order to step foot into a white country. If you're superior to whitey, just piss off and go back to your own countries. So far, you've only created shitholes and the only thing you can do to cope with your pathetic history is to make up lies about how whitey stole from Egypt. Besides, being trapped in the past isn't healthy anyway. Even if what you say is true then the fact would remain that it was thousands of years ago that ethnics were able to create an advanced civilization once.
Haha look at this deluded stormfrontcuck. Always bending history to your own liking. Face it, your revered ancient pedophiles were so fucking stupid they had to be educated in Egypt by brown men. Stormfrontcucks BTFO'd :feelskek: You can cope with your mental gymnastics all you want, but it doesn't change the fact you're not superior to us ethnics. :)

Haha look at this deluded stormfrontcuck. Always bending history to your own liking. Face it, your revered ancient pedophiles were so fucking stupid they had to be educated in Egypt by brown men. Stormfrontcucks BTFO'd :feelskek: You can cope with your mental gymnastics all you want, but it doesn't change the fact you're not superior to us ethnics. :)

You are just brainwashed by an anti-white system. Ancient Greek and Ancient Rome were the most important Ancient civilizations and even Egypt at its cultural height was Ptolemaic. This is why the most important Egyptian city was named "Alexandria" after Alexander the Great, after all. What ethnics did was secondary. Just like what ethnics do today is pretty unimportant. If you'd remove all inventions of white men, the world would be a shithole. If you'd remove all inventions of ethnics, nothing significant would change. Which is why you are so eager to step into a white country, of course.

(Also, ironically, white racism is - in a way - your best hope in regards to women. Because sure, here we might all be incels, but in the grand scheme of things, white racism might be the only thing that prevents white men from fucking your women. Because those little ethnic sluts realize, of course, what's going on, which is why they are so thirsty for white cock, JFL.)

You are just brainwashed by an anti-white system. Ancient Greek and Ancient Rome were the most important Ancient civilizations and even Egypt at its cultural height was Ptolemaic. This is why the most important Egyptian city was named "Alexandria" after Alexander the Great, after all. What ethnics did was secondary. Just like what ethnics do today is pretty unimportant. If you'd remove all inventions of white men, the world would be a shithole. If you'd remove all inventions of ethnics, nothing significant would change. Which is why you are so eager to step into a white country, of course.

(Also, ironically, white racism is - in a way - your best hope in regards to women. Because sure, here we might all be incels, but in the grand scheme of things, white racism might be the only thing that prevents white men from fucking your women. Because those little ethnic sluts realize, of course, what's going on, which is why they are so thirsty for white cock, JFL.)
Anti-white system? There you go being deluded again. Why are you stormfrontcucks so low IQ? They teach us how great the Greeks and Romans are, but never tell us they were pedophiles and stole everything from others and claim it as their own. :feelskek:

JFL at going on about "little ethnic sluts," meanwhile all the hot white girls are getting dicked down by black guys who aren't even good looking. Stormfrontcucks, when will they learn? :lul:

Troll thread, JBW is the most legit theory every, its the strongest force in the universe, JBW caused the big bang to happen

Anti-white system? There you go being deluded again. Why are you stormfrontcucks so low IQ? They teach us how great the Greeks and Romans are, but never tell us they were pedophiles and stole everything from others and claim it as their own. :feelskek:

JFL at going on about "little ethnic sluts," meanwhile all the hot white girls are getting dicked down by black guys who aren't even good looking. Stormfrontcucks, when will they learn? :lul:

lol, it's actually the Stormfront userbase who honestly believe that hot white girls are dicked down by black guys. But you and I know better, don't we? We know that's just delusional BS and that ethnic women would kill and die to get a chance with white guys.

And if you cannot see how this system is anti-white. I mean ... oh well. Then nothing surprises me anymore. If one cannot even see how this current system is anti-white then ... yeah, all debate is futile. All they teach now in modern educashion is how terrible the white man are and is how a great coalition of ethnics and females is supposed to bring him down. They feed you all these lies about how great ethnics are. Of course, you're incapable to do anything. And this combination of those illusions of grandeur and your inability to do anything significant then results in you turning whitey into a scapegoat for your own pathetic failures.

JBW has no meaning in western Europe, it is the opposite of that infact, non-whites are prefered by white women, especially Arabs and Blacks(admittedly not those who are too black or simian).

Seeing Berlin at night on the Weekends is a demonstration of oriental power in the city, gangs of them in expensive cars, with deadly weapons and mostly extremely hot chicks on the side while Germans sit at home out of fear.

I had a discussion about that in the general chat a couple of days ago. Some non-white tried to convince me that as an average white man, you do have an advantage in Germany.
Some people here seem to do not get it at all. If you are some average white man here in Germany, female will not look at you, not one second.

It is also interesting that people get triggered so easily over this in general.

OP seems to think that JBW is supposed to apply only to males. He says himself that white German women are able to satisfy their desire for dark triad thugs thanks to ethnics. JBW means that white men AND women can maximize their ability to attract what they desire. The problems with JBW for men in Europe are entirely social.

The non-white arrivals to the U.S. are mostly Asian and Latino:
Usforeignborn
In Europe, they're mostly MeNA and black Africans. Middle Easterners and blacks have higher rates of tall men than do Asians and Latinos. Additionally, most of those MeNA and blacks are Muslim, which makes their women off limits.

The resultant situation is that the U.S. is adding short women who are appealing to the local white men just as an available orifice, along with short, mostly ugly men who are not a competitive threat. In Europe, the influx is of women who are attractive but off limits, and men who ARE sometimes competitors. Additionally, the generous social systems in Europe are mostly non-existent in the U.S. making the desire for poor immigrant women to marry a local very strong in America but less so in Europe.

I sympathize with that situation, and the Jewish financed Anglo-American Empire is a problem, but the blame is entirely on the local Europeans. There's no valid way to blame the U.S. for German having the same old bitch in power longer than goddamn Putin.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back