Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment JBW and Height theory are legit

Bagelcel

Bagelcel

King Framecel
I've been using tinder for 3 days and this is what i've seen so far.
35053862 10160531239635451 1886186672459087872 n
35168713 10160531232370451 8438848470139273216 n

JBW is a cope, while height theory is legit.

show the pic you used and ill be more inclined to believe you.

If you're not white, you're a truecel

If you're not white, you're a truecel
I'm a currycel, my only cope is the fact that i don't look very "curry", but nevertheless i'm ethnick
show the pic you used and ill be more inclined to believe you.
OH i didn't match with them! i just came across their profiles when i was swiping... i'm using my own pictures.

white tallcells are volcels

"if you're a cringe...fuck right off"
Us autistic guys are always discriminated against :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Us autistic guys are always discriminated against :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
I've spoken to girls that have that say that kinda shit at university, and they're the only cringey ones tbh, they're very unintelligent and can't talk about very NT stuff like "Love island" and gossiping about their friends.
It's pretty infuriating.

Am I the only one having a problem with "If you´re under 6" swipe left" I see this every day on those stupid dating apps! Sometimes even two in a row. Girls are so fucking picky!

Am I the only one having a problem with "If you´re under 6" swipe left" I see this every day on those stupid dating apps! Sometimes even two in a row. Girls are so fucking picky!
You are not the only one at all. Even tons of normies hate that.
Girls also often write "if you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best."

Was just swiping now and saw a landwhale say 6ft+ too, no wonder so many men i've met lie about being 6ft.
6ft is almost like a fucking meme now.

Attachments

• 301.png
    301.png
    10.9 KB · Views: 89
You are not the only one at all. Even tons of normies hate that.
Girls also often write "if you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best."
That´s true, my Chad bodybuilder brother sometimes mention it to me too. Even though he has slept with 50+ girls who all are 8+/10 he says that he always want to tell them his height before he drives over to them because they might turn him down "he actually said this a few days ago" And he is 5´7" like me.

I think my opener would have to be "I'm white but I'm also a weirdo creeper sex pest, this going to be an issue?"

I think my opener would have to be "I'm white but I'm also a weirdo creeper sex pest, this going to be an issue?"
considering the oversaturation of white guys on there anyway, i don't think it'd warrant a response...
UNLESS he's a chad, then it'll be a "hehe that line wasn't ment for YOU"

considering the oversaturation of white guys on there anyway, i don't think it'd warrant a response...
UNLESS he's a chad, then it'll be a "hehe that line wasn't ment for YOU"

If I had Tinder I'd probably use the 1 NT pic of me in a Sully onesie at a house party, the rest would be bathroom selfies

Bitches are dumb af. 6'0 to them is like 5'10 due to guys height frauding all the time.

And who cares about what a niggeress says