Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JBW betabuxxer dumps noodlewhore for getting spitroasted by Chads

It's over for JBWcels

>I was stunned. When I asked him why, he said I was in a three-way that did not include him, then why should he be in a three-way that had me in it?

based dude tbh. glad he had a spinie. fuck every commenter on that post

He did nothing wrong, I'd do the same

He should of went for the imported model instead :feelskek:

whores are meant to be fucked, not married. Why would he remain loyal to a woman that got spitroasted by 2 guys? How is a relationship with a woman like that supposed to be special? She's a free prostitute.

Naive, low IQ bluepiller finds out foids, especially noodlewhores, aren't pure, innocent creatures who can do no wrong? Wow!

Last edited:
Pretty based that he didn't let that noodlewhore get away with her past actions.

e44bf07f66d117841a8a7d4e53bbf6f7.png

Reddit cucks being cucks I see.

just lol at delusional JBWmaxxers thinking that the girls they meet in foreigner bars are "qt trad waifus". they are ultra materialistic total whores who had their pussies completely BLOWN OUT by countless other white men before you

whores are meant to be fucked, not married. Why would he remain loyal to a woman that got spitroasted by 2 guys? How is a relationship with a woman like that supposed to be special? She's a free prostitute.
Based and blackpilled.

At least he had a back bone, though he forgot the part where you're only supposed to pump and dumb those whores, not wife them up. Women 20+ shouldn't be fraternized with, they carry a baggage of sexual history which makes them only worth fucking. Ideally you'd wanna marry a teenage girl, not some fucking roastie.

Last edited:
if there was something, anything, that I could do to help him get over the visuals of me being in a couple of MFM threesomes
:feelshaha: reddits me
anyway nigga sounds like chad to me, not sure why he went for expired noodle :waitwhat:

Woman moment: "What is justice and fairness?" :feelstastyman:

just lol at delusional JBWmaxxers thinking that the girls they meet in foreigner bars are "qt trad waifus". they are ultra materialistic total whores who had their pussies completely BLOWN OUT by countless other white men before you
Tenor 10

All women are whores.

:feelskek::feelskek:JBWmaxxers realizing that their "pure" and "feminine" noodlewhore toilet is nothing more than a whore. What a bunch of low IQ shit is that thinking that Chad will not cuck them eventually.