Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy [JBW] Black woman tries to rape white manlet. I thought men were the rapists?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
No woman will ever treat me this way :(

He can't even defend himself against a landwhale, over for manlets in more ways than one.

Of course people just laugh, if the gender were swapped it would be a scandal.
imagine fat black man trying to rape a small white girl

IT won't touch this tbh

this is why face is everything.

you think a black man trying to rape a white girl would be okay?
He'll get jailed, but IT, the Left etc. will be hush hush about it since they don't want to be seen as racist.

@WØLF thoughts on this manlet getting assaulted?

jfl nobody even tried to pull her off from him, much less to devastate her on that very spot. Imagine if a 2m guy assaulted a foid in public.

95268421 54B9 4632 902E A9411A5EA784

Empathetic gender
imagine fat black man trying to rape a small white girl

IT won't touch this tbh
Exactly

She probably got away scott-free. Imagine if a big nigga ogre did this to a tiny white girl.

She probably got away scott-free. Imagine if a big nigga ogre did this to a tiny white girl.
according to @TigerFestival he'd go to jail but it wouldn't be a big controversy

@Blackpill Rage thought.
Obviously the White manlet is the rapist here since he caused that sheboon to go into hormonal rage and jumped on his cock.

Good gracious, that looks terrifying ngl.

He would unironically be shot on sight
probably

and no one would get upset like they did when George Floyd got killed when resisting arrest

Inceltear will definitely post this showing their non-double moral

what the fuck is wrong with normies?

Volcel if you wouldn't

I would have just knocked her out.

America is so fucked.

Why won't stacy do this to me?

I WANT SOME DICK

Sounds like she wants to eat it, lol. If this ogre attacked me I'd punch her face and kick her until she fucks off
Why won't stacy do this to me?
Because you're Oinkler

Feel bad for laughing, but that was comical. Unhinged obese people are a dime a dozen in the Us of A. Anyways, was he not fighting back on purpose or was she really overpowering him? Over for manlets either way

This is why i wear jeans, joggers can be trampy

@ThoughtfulCel looks like one of your harems escaped the jungle. What do?

Yeah, sure shes ugly, fat, and black. But I still wish that would happen to me. Imagine how validated you would feel that a woman wants you so much that she has to rape you. I'd take it as a compliment and have a bit of an ego boost afterward.

I'm surprised he's still alive after that landwhale sitting on him

He can't even defend himself against a landwhale, over for manlets in more ways than one.
He could if he wanted but I guess he'd rather get fake-raped by her in the subway than real-raped by 20 Tyrones in jail

Not enviable, sheboons are ugly af.