Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel JBW COD youtubers mocking ricecels on livestream

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-

the bald subhuman on the left would be on this forum if JBW law didn't save him

JBW law is real..

both are painfully average, borderline ugly.

Why people mocking incels usually look like incels themselves :lul::lul:

the bald subhuman on the left would be on this forum if JBW law didn't save him

That guy is every white male talking shit about ethnics ever. I seen them everywhre here...ugly and uncivilized af, but they have white halo and use it to make themselves feel better at the expense of ethnics. Probably he is soyboy cuck with landwhale waiting for him to dishes and raise Chad kids at home.

That guy is every white male talking shit about ethnics ever. I seen them everywhre here...ugly and uncivilized af, but they have white halo and use it to make themselves feel better at the expense of ethnics. Probably he is soyboy cuck with landwhale waiting for him to dishes and raise Chad kids at home.
nah bro his wife is a white fever gook, JBW halo turned him into chad

NO WAY

tbh coping whitecels denying JBW are deluded af tbh
Not everyone has access to Asian girls. Maybe I could ascend with a trip to Asia someday but not on Eastern European wage cucking

Not everyone has access to Asian girls. Maybe I could ascend with a trip to Asia someday but not on Eastern European wage cucking
Bruh if St Blackopscel can get 10 likes within an hour after registering on tinder in Thailand. And these were normal foids, not landwhales...decent looking young girls all liking the ugliest picture of St Blackops. Any white can get poon in SEA easily.

These guys are statusmaxxed youtubers gives them an extra point or two in the dating market.

Bruh if St Blackopscel can get 10 likes within an hour after registering on tinder in Thailand. And these were normal foids, not landwhales...decent looking young girls all liking the ugliest picture of St Blackops. Any white can get poon in SEA easily.
At that point is it different than a hooker. Costs me hundreds of dollars for temporary fake love.

At that point is it different than a hooker. Costs me hundreds of dollars for temporary fake love.
JFL at any truecel thinking there is something as real love.

Man, I wish there were more Incel Youtubers around.
:(

These guys are statusmaxxed youtubers gives them an extra point or two in the dating market.
drift0r?? maybe
but no foid knows who that bald subhuman unless they play cod so status doesn't apply

I am white, where's my complimentary asian gf?
JBW is bullshit

I want to strangle him

JBW law is real..
I saw a balding manlet (looked very similar to that clip someone else posted ) with a 7+ curvy Asian foids just today in my small western European town, im thinking about it for sure

Only reason white people deny racepill of jbw is because they are white and can’t completely pick up on how much they are loved by every ethnic country because they live in white areas. Most white people have ethnic girls come onto them instead of the man approaching, it’s not magic. It is their fair skin, and women love it

Probably because they have the mind set that if they got laid then we can too, ignoring other factors as to how exactly they were able to get laid.