Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious JBW cope is ridiculous honestly.

Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Major
★★★★★
I am seeing it right now
"Blackpilled" PSLers literally think subhuman degen whites mog all ethnics because of race I will never understand this SF cope holy fuck
Subhuman = subhuman period.
There just happens to be more subhuman ethnics than whites

I am seeing it right now
"Blackpilled" PSLers literally think subhuman degen whites mog all ethnics because of race I will never understand this SF cope holy fuck

I'll find out soon enough for myself. It's a win-win for me either I ascend or die what can go wrong?

I am seeing it right now
JBW is most obvious between males of the same looks level but different race where one is white and the other is ethnic tbh

I am seeing it right now
just be chad roshan theory

Ethnics live on Totorial mode in Northern hemisphere.

Rgvbqawe3gqa3gtfvq3ew
faffc3cd273665368080817fd4850784.jpg

I am seeing it right now
Totally wrong, if u don't believe me, make a tinder profile of Roshan and set it to Shanghai or Guangzhou or Bangkok or Saigon, then make another of Eggy or stblackops2cel, see who does better

White 10/10 = a 10/10> no strike
Black 10/10= a 9/10>1 strike
Arab 10/10= a 8.5/10>1.5 strikes
Asian 10/10=a 8/10> 2 strikes
Curry 10/10=a 7.5/10>2.5 strikes

Totally wrong, if u don't believe me, make a tinder profile of Roshan and set it to Shanghai or Guangzhou or Bangkok or Saigon, then make another of Eggy or stblackops2cel, see who does better
JBW is most obvious between males of the same looks level but different race where one is white and the other is ethnic tbh

He actually thinks he mogs because white idek what im looking at rn

looking like a whiteman in curryland makes you look like a god among subhumans

looksmax.org is full of bragging white and black normie tier guys. It's just another misc at this point.
tbh aye.
JBW cope is hella strong there too some think white normie> ethnic Chad like wtf.

I am seeing it right now
OP why do you identify as subhuman?

I realize many foids think of us this way but no need to let them control the narrative of your inner monologue.

You're human to me bro.

tbh aye.
JBW cope is hella strong there too some think white normie> ethnic Chad like wtf.
Whatever it takes for them to bully ethnic males to feel better about themselves they'll seize on I guess.

OP why do you identify as subhuman?

I realize many foids think of us this way but no need to let them control the narrative of your inner monologue.

You're human to me bro.
I made this name after watching the inceltv Indian video tbh felt approprate.
I think I have a bit more self pride now but yea.

tbh aye.
in that mog battle, the curry mogs hard obviously lol ..

your colouring is so bad but u look decent still, i doubt anyone would just look at you in public and laugh at your appearance.

the fatass on the other side.... its over in ways i didnt know were possible.

also should have made the votings public, so u know who all the retards on the site are

A curry or an arab 10/10 is greater than a rice 10/10 simply because of phenotype. When it comes to regular subhumanity, curries and arabs are below rice because of subhuman behaviour and IQ.
Untitled

Rice GigaChad Jungook compared with a random curry and sand insta model.

Last edited:
My stomach hurts I’m caging so hard
in that mog battle, the curry mogs hard obviously lol ..

your colouring is so bad but u look decent still, i doubt anyone would just look at you in public and laugh at your appearance.

the fatass on the other side.... its over in ways i didnt know were possible.

also should have made the votings public, so u know who all the retards on the site are

Tbh aye shuda made it public forgot but sites bugged and I couldn’t edit

My stomach hurts I’m caging so hard

Tbh aye shuda made it public forgot but sites bugged and I couldn’t edit
holy fuck @ being sfcel with black hair and black eyes tbh

JBW is real, but it doesn't mean all white incels can ascend or that a white subhuman mogs an ethnic tyrone

Meds have it the easiest.

A curry or an arab 10/10 is greater than a rice 10/10 simply because of phenotype. When it comes to regular subhumanity, curries and arabs are below rice because of subhuman behaviour and IQ.
View attachment 336936
Rice GigaChad Jungook compared with a random curry and sand insta model.
Women love subhuman behavior if it's chaddam or chadpreet (rape, beating, shouting) also IQ is a joke, most high IQ people don't even breed, you literally NEED low IQ to have kids

JBW only works if you are a normie or above
this is coming from a white incel

I am seeing it right now
@tehgymcel420 @gymletethnicel