Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory JBW doesn’t work for all white

Indiancel

Indiancel

खत्म हो गया
-
JBW only works if you got the right phenotype.Not all white phenos are created equal.If you got the North Atlantid,Trønder or other med phenotypes then you do have a chance in SEA but I don’t think that you would be on this forum if you had those phenotypes.Most of you have the Fat American Borreby,the Baltid phenos or Slav phenos.

Basically most of the mayocels on this forum have this exact ugly Low T pinkoid sun is our first enemy pheno.

View: https://i.imgur.com/F3EGF5d.png

JBW works because of phenotype.SEA women are attracted to your phenotype not your white skin.This is the reason why a below average north Atlantid and @itsOVER was able to slay in SEA but for most of you,It’s beyond a cope.

It’s either you are attractive to women or you arent,race coping is a joke averages dont mean shit either ITS ALL ABOUT YOU yourself not your race just because someone in your race is a chad dosent mean all of you are. (not denying whites have high smv but just becuz your white dosent mean u automatically smv mog all ethnics)

Your “muh race can’t save you.Your deathly pale skin and baby frame is going to get you nowhere

I don't have the patience to continue this argument tbh, I've had this exact debate multiple times now.

TLDR-JBW is an cope,if you don’t have a good phenotype and race can’t save a ugly face.

JBW copers use it as an all or nothing approach to feel better about themselves -

Wonder why men find slav whores attractive and slav men ugly

JBW copers use it as an all or nothing approach to feel better about themselves -
I keep thinking you're colvin, god dammit

Photo l

Well i have the Trønder phenotype but it's quite reduced. My face is narrow and the jaw and chin is reduced. Not only that, could you Imagine that phenotype on a 14-year old body/frame? That's basically me, like an adult 30-year old face on a kids body. Sure i could better myself with gymcelling but i'm quite lazy.

I think i would have a chance in SEA but i just don't find south east asians attractive, i would still fuck one in order to ascend. Hapas and some north east asians can be good looking on the other hand. When it comes to phenotypes some people also has mixed ones and can be quite ugly. My cousin is a north atlantid mixed with alpine and he's a balding manlet.

This debate will never end. Cant we just agree it’s harder for whites to be rejected than other races? You have to be more uglier?

JBW only works if you got the right phenotype.Not all white phenos are created equal.If you got the North Atlantid,Trønder or other med phenotypes then you do have a chance in SEA but I don’t think that you would be on this forum if you had those phenotypes.Most of you have the Fat American Borreby,the Baltid phenos or Slav phenos.

Basically most of the mayocels on this forum have this exact ugly Low T pinkoid sun is our first enemy pheno.

View: https://i.imgur.com/F3EGF5d.png

JBW works because of phenotype.SEA women are attracted to your phenotype not your white skin.This is the reason why a below average north Atlantid and @itsOVER was able to slay in SEA but for most of you,It’s beyond a cope.

It’s either you are attractive to women or you arent,race coping is a joke averages dont mean shit either ITS ALL ABOUT YOU yourself not your race just because someone in your race is a chad dosent mean all of you are. (not denying whites have high smv but just becuz your white dosent mean u automatically smv mog all ethnics)

Your “muh race can’t save you.Your deathly pale skin and baby frame is going to get you nowhere

I don't have the patience to continue this argument tbh, I've had this exact debate multiple times now.

TLDR-JBW is an cope,if you don’t have a good phenotype and race can’t save a ugly face.

Cope. Jbw is powerful. An ugly white can go to China India and get a girl there. Light skin is a big halo.

Unless a white is extremely subhuman deformed JBW will always work. Average white has a lot more options than an average curry for example.

Every stat shows JBW is real

Cope. Jbw is powerful. An ugly white can go to China India and get a girl there. Light skin is a big halo.

Unless a white is extremely subhuman deformed JBW will always work. Average white has a lot more options than an average curry for example.

Every stat shows JBW is real
The white needs good phenotype tho

It's not really JustBeWhite as much as JustBeBlondWithBlueEyes

Water is fucking wet.

Sub5 and/or manlet whites are incel

Mostly because in certain parts of Europe the myth of the submissive and eager slav woman remains, most Western Europeans think that they are easy to have. It's like SEAmaxxing within Europe. Western Europeans often have more money and go to East Europe to act like kings although they are losers in their home countries. Everyone can be a king in a place that's worse off than their own. Also because of legacy hunters and gold-diggers.
Couldn't have said it better.

Mostly because in certain parts of Europe the myth of the submissive and eager slav woman remains, most Western Europeans think that they are easy to have. It's like SEAmaxxing within Europe. Western Europeans often have more money and go to East Europe to act like kings although they are losers in their home countries. Everyone can be a king in a place that's worse off than their own. Also because of legacy hunters and gold-diggers.

Couldn't have said it better.
Are you german btw ?

JBW does not work for white subhumans. It may work for low tier normies, but for us subhumans, it does not.

Know since nickname. How situation for incels in germany is really ? And how germans thinks of refugees and most importantly social migrants from 60's like turks. Any polish migrants also ? ( Probably are construction workers like in UK )

JBW does not work for white subhumans. It may work for low tier normies, but for us subhumans, it does not.

So you are white.
Why didn't you just tell me instead of making a snarky comment?

Slav foids use more make up compared to other foids in europe and they look more feminine overall compared to tall nordic ones in western and northern Europe. Also not alot of them look like feminists and as posted above, men think they are easier to get.

Ethnic foids get off on the thought of bleaching their genes by mating with your stereotypical WASP white dude plus blue eyes and blond hair are virtually non-existent in ethnic countries so they're considered very valuable.
I doubt that a random pale-skinned guy with brown hair/eyes would get much attention unless he's genuinely attractive (but in that case...what's the point of going to SEA?)

Ethnic foids get off on the thought of bleaching their genes by mating with your stereotypical WASP white dude plus blue eyes and blond hair are virtually non-existent in ethnic countries so they're considered very valuable.
I doubt that a random pale-skinned guy with brown hair/eyes would get much attention unless he's genuinely attractive (but in that case...what's the point of going to SEA?)
Circumference of the Sun iq

Know since nickname. How situation for incels in germany is really ? And how germans thinks of refugees and most importantly social migrants from 60's like turks. Any polish migrants also ? ( Probably are construction workers like in UK )
Situation for Incels:
Pretty bad. The other day one of our most influential politicians made many tweets about Incels and how she wants to warn about the dangers they pose. She also spread the dox of a "stormfrontcel" who larped as an incel on Twitter. Also the ÖR (=public broadcasting service), which we have to pay for by force, published a documentary about Incels. The reporter (high-tier-normie) asked one of the interviewees how it's possible that they collected such different life experience - that was a big bruh moment because the guy could honestly not relate to the problems of ugly males despite trying to do so because he had such a good life. The concept of edgeposts was also foreign to them. There are also guys who write about incels for academic degrees and another radical feminist makes university lectures about us.

Situation for refugees:
In Western Germany most people have no problem with refugees (at least not a problem that is big enough to act upon it), in Eastern Germany many people are completely fed up with foreigners. Even after refugees voluntarily set fire to their homes in Greece to get better housing in other countries Germans still wanted to import them. Some people are still for completely open borders, others want to regulate the influx of refugees, unlike what's said in the Media not even our most right-wing party called AfD really fundamentally challenges the influx of refugees/migrants but just wants to reduce it a bit.

The AfD is often called fascist, but that's a lie: The AfD in the East is far more radical than the AfD in the West, but still the the most radical form of the AfD isn't more radical than the conservative parties CDU/CSU a few years ago, in the West the AfD is nothing more than a party for economic/social liberty. Otherwise there are many splinter groups in the "true" far right like the NPD, Der III. Weg (which is in turn a splinter group of the NPD) and Die Rechte - but none of them have any real relevance. The youth is more tolerant of migrants/refugees than boomers in the West, while it's more nationalist in the East.

Social migrants (Turks/Polish):
Absolutely no problem most of the time. The 90's where Neo-Nazis were common are over, nowadays they could be properly classified as an endangered species (especially in the West). Some of the migrants still complain about problems with finding housing or complain about job discrimination; but this is also a problem that was inflated by the media. With turks there are many problems, because of criminality and general lack of integration; most of them suffer from a lack of perspective and also have a certain thought of superiority over native people due to their beliefs. They behave very aggressive sometimes without prior provocation and many look down on native people; there are also criminal clans (=organized crime) especially in Berlin where it's speculated that said structures infiltrated the executive. This also leads to some resentments on the side of the autochthonous people, which in turns worsens the problem. The general problem with migration is the fact that they have to compete with people that have built up a financial existence over dozens of generations and many of them know that they will never be able to compete, which leads to resentments against native people (especially when combined with thoughts of cultural superiority) - that is an interest conflict that cannot be resolved easily. Especially because many native people have collected extremely negative experience with them over the years - for example: there are many quarters in a city that are dominated by migrants and german people have a generally very bad time there, this also goes for schools with migrants because they bully native kids and teachers are too inept to do something out of the fear of being accused of racism. With polish people there are generally far less problems.

Last edited:
Situation for Incels:
Pretty bad. The other day one of our most influential politicians made many tweets about Incels and how she wants to warn about the dangers they pose. She also spread the dox of a "stormfrontcel" who larped as an incel on Twitter. Also the ÖR (=public broadcasting service), which we have to pay for by force, published a documentary about Incels. The reporter (high-tier-normie) asked one of the interviewees how it's possible that they collected such different life experience - that was a big bruh moment because the guy could honestly not relate to the problems of ugly males despite trying to do so because he had such a good life. The concept of edgeposts was also foreign to them. There are also guys who write about incels for academic degrees and another radical feminist makes university lectures about us.

Situation for refugees:
In Western Germany most people have no problem with refugees (at least not a problem that is big enough to act upon it), in Eastern Germany many people are completely fed up with foreigners. Even after refugees voluntarily set fire to their homes in Greece to get better housing in other countries Germans still wanted to import them. Some people are still for completely open borders, others want to regulate the influx of refugees, unlike what's said in the Media not even our most right-wing party called AfD really fundamentally challenges the influx of refugees/migrants but just wants to reduce it a bit.

The AfD is often called fascist, but that's a lie: The AfD in the East is far more radical than the AfD in the West, but still the the most radical form of the AfD isn't more radical than the conservative parties CDU/CSU a few years ago, in the West the AfD is nothing more than a party for economic/social liberty. Otherwise there are many splinter groups in the "true" far right like the NPD, Der III. Weg (which is in turn a splinter group of the NPD) and Die Rechte - but none of them have any real relevance. The youth is more tolerant of migrants/refugees than boomers in the West, while it's more nationalist in the East.

Social migrants (Turks/Polish):
Absolutely no problem most of the time. The 90's where Neo-Nazis were common are over, nowadays they could be properly classified as an endangered species (especially in the West). Some of the migrants still complain about problems with finding housing or complain about job discrimination; but this is also a problem that was inflated by the media. With turks there are many problems, because of criminality and general lack of integration; most of them suffer from a lack of perspective and also have a certain thought of superiority over native people due to their beliefs. They behave very aggressive sometimes without prior provocation and many look down on native people; there are also criminal clans (=organized crime) especially in Berlin where it's speculated that said structures infiltrated the executive. This also leads to some resentments on the side of the autochthonous people, which in turns worsens the problem. The general problem with migration is the fact that they have to compete with people that have built up a financial existence over dozens of generations and many of them know that they will never be able to compete, which leads to resentments against native people (especially when combined with thoughts of cultural superiority) - that is an interest conflict that cannot be resolved easily. Especially because many native people have collected extremely negative experience with them over the years - for example: there are many quarters in a city that are dominated by migrants and german people have a generally very bad time there, this also goes for schools with migrants because they bully native kids and teachers are too inept to do something out of the fear of being accused of racism. With polish people there are generally far less problems.
Btw i love lena meyer eurovision 2010 winner