Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JBW EXPLAINED VISUALLY Reversed tinder xperiment manila. SEACELS DONT. ENTER

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
I used her as my profile picture: also used Badoo this time not tinder.

CQLBIo9l 400x400 1

Jfl I got like 99+ likes in few minutes. Also few chads and chadlites but none of them were local and I'm pretty sure they just swipe on everybody.

Btw I matched with all incels when I was done with my experiment to make them feel better.

Ok here are the locals that get matched;

Screenshot 20200210 143848
Screenshot 20200210 143957
Screenshot 20200210 143508
Screenshot 20200210 143448
Screenshot 20200210 143129
Screenshot 20200210 142853
Screenshot 20200210 142904
Screenshot 20200210 143207
Screenshot 20200210 143158
Screenshot 20200210 143121

Screenshot 20200210 143754

Ok now here is a bunch of westeners just compare the quality between the two and see for yourself.

Screenshot 20200210 143730
Screenshot 20200210 143633
Screenshot 20200210 143254

Screenshot 20200210 143532
Screenshot 20200210 143523
Screenshot 20200210 143347
Screenshot 20200210 143458
Screenshot 20200210 143323

As you can see there is a few chads around but they just swipe on everything besides chads wouldn't need to come here so they are low in supply and if you compare the average white dude with average seacel you can see why seathots pick JBW

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200210-143754.png
    Screenshot_20200210-143754.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 108
Btw I matched with all incels when I was done with my experiment to make them feel better.
This is only going to bluepill them further and turn them into liberal numales posting on IT.

This is only going to bluepill them further and turn them into liberal numales posting on IT.

I see. Maybe I shouldn't have done that then. I done it because I felt bad for them writing me but maybe I just made it worse.

di vaio is a fake account

all of them are ugly as sin by western standards except jijo who's a normie

I can already imagine what awful thoughts your average foid would think when looking at those men at the top.

Why do they even do this to themselves?

Oh really? I didn't know that tbh how do you know this boyo?
Brutal racemog

Lifefuel for ethnics though I saw some arabs / niggas in there some of them were good looking in my opinion (compared to deathcels above anyway) but I am a man so can't really tell what the SEA thot would think about them.

Brutal you gave those ricecels hope they are wanking about your fake profile now and thinking that they have finally got a match JFL

Brutal you gave those ricecels hope they are wanking about your fake profile now and thinking that they have finally got a match JFL

What have I done... I should have just left them be. I am sorry boyos I brought more pain to incels but I only meant to bring them happiness.

nvm I found out who that dude is. JFL I thought he is for real.

Brutal it never even began for ricecels

The Chads are 100% chadfishers :feelskek:

The funny part is, every single person (locals included) mog the shit out of me. How the fuck am I supposed to compete? That's why we need a ricecel natsoc govt now, enough JBWcels.

Why are they even trying? Filipinos are brutally ugly. They should be surgerymaxxing, thugmaxxing, and covering their faces in tattoos.
I knew a guy from Manila, he still lives with his dog.

The funny part is, every single person (locals included) mog the shit out of me. How the fuck am I supposed to compete? That's why we need a ricecel natsoc govt now, enough JBWcels.
Based and honorary Aryan-pilled.

What have I done... I should have just left them be. I am sorry boyos I brought more pain to incels but I only meant to bring them happiness.
I think some Men are too far gone for our help. Too bluepilled to see through the narrow, dark box that society places them in. When we open one side a little bit and attempt to get them out they scurry deeper into the box away from the light. Only ripping the box apart would open their minds.. and it could kill them seeing how foolish they have acted. Killed by their own embarrassment.

So I wouldn't feel too bad. Some people just refuse to be saved.

just go to asia admist the most deadly virus outbreak in the past 100 years

quit your job

get a long visa

sell your assets

troll tinder

just to get some low tier gook pussy who is going to find chads on tinder anyway

.bro

Oh really? I didn't know that tbh how do you know this boyo?

Lifefuel for ethnics though I saw some arabs / niggas in there some of them were good looking in my opinion (compared to deathcels above anyway) but I am a man so can't really tell what the SEA thot would think about them.
They take arabs and indians who masculine mog the average ricecel.
JFL mogged by the locals? Brutal

It Never Began

Brutal boyo are you sure they all mog you some of them are very subhuman.

They take arabs and indians who masculine mog the average ricecel.

JFL mogged by the locals? Brutal

It Never Began
In a way I'm kind of local, just a seacel in another country. Fucking brutal to be from the most incel region in the world.
Brutal boyo are you sure they all mog you
Yes bro I was rated by multiple people to be uglier than Londonguy.

Last edited:
In a way I'm kind of local, just a seacel in another country. Fucking brutal to be from the most incel region in the world.

I thought you were on your native land.

How is christianity in the philiphines?

I thought you were on your native land.
bad writing on my part, I meant that I'm not Filipino but I'm from another country in SEA, still staying in my native country.
How is christianity in the philiphines?
They are pretty hardcore catholic as far as I'm concerned, not Filipino so I can't speak for them.

That's a normie? Well shit, that's quite unsettling :D

if they never go out or get messaged they will just assume she is a bot or just looking for validation/attention probably.