Recruit
★★★
20h 0m

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT •́ε•̀٥
★★★★★
124d 5h 6m
That guy mogs the fuck out of me. It is no secret JBW is a sham though. I mean ffs it’s disproven every day both on this forum (nonwhites get banned for brag and fakeceldom more than whites) and in actual attempts. I got ghosted by not 1 but 2 females who lived in the Philippines (one from badoo and one from Instagram respectfully)

Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Overlord
★★★★★
132d 3h 6m
That guy mogs the fuck out of me. It is no secret JBW is a sham though. I mean ffs it’s disproven every day both on this forum (nonwhites get banned for brag and fakeceldom more than whites) and in actual attempts. I got ghosted by not 1 but 2 females who lived in the Philippines (one from badoo and one from Instagram respectfully)
fuck off prick. JBW is true.

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

★★★★★
124d 5h 6m
fuck off prick. JBW is true.
Tell that to the Asians who LIVE IN ASIA that ghosted me then. You don’t even want curry women and you are curry yourself. The utter audacity coming from you...you won’t even date your own race yet say “JBW is real”

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
157d 12h 23m
A cumskins worst nightmare.

Cumskins and self haters will not be pleased.

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

★★★★★
124d 5h 6m
Didnt you call them monkeys? Why would you want to fuck monkeys then?
Yeah I did, and I talked to them because of shitskin gaslighting. It’s always ethnics here who will needlessly gaslight ugly white incels into believing they can get by on being white, then white Incels get rejected and feel like shit. You are no different from people saying “just keep approaching bro!”

Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Overlord
★★★★★
132d 3h 6m
Yeah I did, and I talked to them because of shitskin gaslighting. It’s always ethnics here who will needlessly gaslight ugly white incels into believing they can get by on being white, then white Incels get rejected and feel like shit. You are no different from people saying “just keep approaching bro!”
The thing is you had no interest in them because youre a race coping faggot. For JBW to actually work, you need to first fly your ass to an SEA country.

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

★★★★★
124d 5h 6m
The thing is you had no interest in them because youre a race coping faggot. For JBW to actually work, you need to first fly your ass to an SEA country.
>the guy who doesn’t want to date his own race is calling me a race coper CAGE
So online dating isn’t real life? Is that what you’re saying? Hmmm where have I heard this one before

Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Overlord
★★★★★
132d 3h 6m
>the guy who doesn’t want to date his own race is calling me a race coper CAGE
So online dating isn’t real life? Is that what you’re saying? Hmmm where have I heard this one before
Yes. The bald ugly fat white guy with the cute asian foid isnt getting matches on tinder. But hes out there fkin noodlefoids.

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

Disabled prematurecel
★★★★★
140d 16h 6m
Curry foids. :dafuckfeels:
I would like to fuck SEA foids, but not curry foids...

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

★★★★★
124d 5h 6m
Yes. The bald ugly fat white guy with the cute asian foid isnt getting matches on tinder. But hes out there fkin noodlefoids.
No he’s not. He is because he’s over there and he has money and he’s paying them. The reason he gets no matches on tinder in SEA is because it’s where your face matters the most. They aren’t dating him because of his face I.e they are dating him for his money. JFL at you proving my point indirectly

Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Overlord
★★★★★
132d 3h 6m
No he’s not. He is because he’s over there and he has money and he’s paying them. The reason he gets no matches on tinder in SEA is because it’s where your face matters the most. They aren’t dating him because of his face I.e they are dating him for his money. JFL at you proving my point indirectly
Its not money but perceived status. Both arent the same.

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

★★★★★
124d 5h 6m
Its not money but perceived status. Both arent the same.
If it was status he’d get matches on tinder...unless the status is in how he dresses in which case it’d be wealth

Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Overlord
★★★★★
132d 3h 6m
If it was status he’d get matches on tinder...unless the status is in how he dresses in which case it’d be wealth
status doesnt matter on tinder. Just looks.

Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Overlord
★★★★★
132d 3h 6m
What is status, in your opinion then? How is status perceived
White guy = high perceived status. Curry = extremely low status. (from a foids perspective that is)

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

★★★★★
124d 5h 6m
White guy = high perceived status. Curry = extremely low status. (from a foids perspective that is)
So white skin is status? If it was white skin then he would get matches on tinder, because you can see his status (his white skin).

Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Overlord
★★★★★
132d 3h 6m
So white skin is status? If it was white skin then he would get matches on tinder, because you can see his status (his white skin).
Status doesnt work on dating apps like i said...Iam pretty sure youre trolling at this point. Noone is this stupid.

nihility

nihility

Temp. Banned
-
197d 18h 24m
mayo copers BTFO once again

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Overlord
★★★★★
61d 20h 37m
Yeah he mogs me hard by several points. I'm 3/10 facially and people here still "why dont you use JBW?? :soy:"

Subhuman100

Subhuman100

Autistic Subhuman
★★
29d 7h 21m
BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

★★★★★
124d 5h 6m
Status doesnt work on dating apps like i said...Iam pretty sure youre trolling at this point. Noone is this stupid.
The status is a look (white skin). They can see white skin through the pictures on tinder...are you retarded? You said the status is white skin which is something you can see like looks

Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Overlord
★★★★★
132d 3h 6m
The status is a look (white skin). They can see white skin through the pictures on tinder...are you retarded? You said the status is white skin which is something you can see like looks
Status doesnt matter on dating apps. Looks do. A white chad would get matches while a bald rich white guy wouldnt. But ive seen enough ugly white guys with noodle foids to know perceived status does matter in real life.

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

★★★★★
124d 5h 6m
Status doesnt matter on dating apps. Looks do. A white chad would get matches while a bald rich white guy wouldnt. But ive seen enough ugly white guys with noodle foids to know perceived status does matter in real life.
NIGGER. YOU ARE SAYING WHITE SKIN IS STATUS. YOU CAN SEE WHITE SKIN IN A TINDER PICTURE :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal:

Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Overlord
★★★★★
132d 3h 6m
NIGGER. YOU ARE SAYING WHITE SKIN IS STATUS. YOU CAN SEE WHITE SKIN IN A TINDER PICTURE :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal:
Status doesnt matter on dating apps you idiot. It does matter in real life. An ugly bald white guy in Philippines is still perceived as high status by foids and has a chance.

Mahmoud

Mahmoud

Officer
9d 13m
JBW works in India and Middle East, just not to the same extent as Asia. Part of this has to do with the fact that subcontinentals and Middle easterners have similar standards of masculinity in their culture as Europe. But still, a 6/10 white guy would be a 7 or even an 8 in India or Arabia. A 5/10 white guy in Asia would be 10/10. And white chad >> all.

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

★★★★★
124d 5h 6m
Status doesnt matter on dating apps you idiot. It does matter in real life. An ugly bald white guy in Philippines is still perceived as high status by foids and has a chance.
Not when the status is looks (Skin). Status doesn't matter, but if you are going to say a face value part of your body (Skin) is status, then it would matter in this context.

NuclearCel

NuclearCel

From The Deepest, Darkest, Ominous Blackpill Pit
★★
25d 21h 51m
That catfish is not a 3 PSL, he is much higher. But then, i remembered we were talking about idiots on looksmaxx whose ratings are all over the fucking place.

Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Overlord
★★★★★
132d 3h 6m
Not when the status is looks (Skin). Status doesn't matter, but if you are going to say a face value part of your body (Skin) is status, then it would matter in this context.
Imagine a guy is posting a pic with a ferrari. That is status which can be perceived from the picture. Yet he wouldnt go far on dating apps compared to real life.

Salutextm

Salutextm

Officer
★★
2d 23h 1m
Asians literally developed skin treatments to make themselves appear as light as possible because of what they believe white skin represents in society. White guys, no matter what they look like will always have that advantage.

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

★★★★★
124d 5h 6m
Imagine a guy is posting a pic with a ferrari. That is status which can be perceived from the picture. Yet he wouldnt go far on dating apps compared to real life.
Yeah but a ferrari is different from skin attached to your body. Skin is literally part of looks jfl. You just don't want to admit its money.

Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Overlord
★★★★★
132d 3h 6m
Yeah but a ferrari is different from skin attached to your body. Skin is literally part of looks jfl. You just don't want to admit its money.
Its not money. I know some curry dudes who even got rejected by SEA hookers JFL.

Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Warlock
★★★
81d 6h 10m
Lifefuel for ethnicels?
@gymletethnicel @tehgymcel420 @Neggr @RREEEEEEEEE

Incline

Incline

SEA is my only hope, failing that I kill myself.
★★★★★
29d 9h 29m
Yeah he mogs me hard by several points. I'm 3/10 facially and people here still "why dont you use JBW?? :soy:"
Tinder is banned in Pakistan no wonder he got no matches there. Also Tinder has algorithms that detect repeated usage of same images and shadowbans users for doing that. It would be better if he tried on other platforms to prove it.

Mahmoud

Mahmoud

Officer
9d 13m
Tinder in India and Pakistan is full of rich upper class foids who already have Chad on their swipes.

I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★★
5d 3h 50m
I think that if a person is really ugly, then it doesn't matter what race he is.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
135d 11h 25m
Tinder in India and Pakistan is full of rich upper class foids who already have Chad on their swipes.
yeah only rich foids use tinder in curryland. and so they can probably afford to fly over to west and get white Chad dick

Mahmoud

Mahmoud

Officer
9d 13m
yeah only rich foids use tinder in curryland. and so they can probably afford to fly over to west and get white Chad dick
This plus Tinder in India itself is also full of the rarest of Chadpreets who all congregate together on these platforms raising the cutoff SMV. It’s brutal as fuck. Rices at least don’t have the SMV inflation curries have because they all mostly look the same. (Phenotype wise)

cutthroat

cutthroat

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
★★★
21d 1h 28m
jfl at him being '3 psl' fucking psl autists piss me off.