Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JBW failure in curryland

That guy mogs the fuck out of me. It is no secret JBW is a sham though. I mean ffs it’s disproven every day both on this forum (nonwhites get banned for brag and fakeceldom more than whites) and in actual attempts. I got ghosted by not 1 but 2 females who lived in the Philippines (one from badoo and one from Instagram respectfully)

That guy mogs the fuck out of me. It is no secret JBW is a sham though. I mean ffs it’s disproven every day both on this forum (nonwhites get banned for brag and fakeceldom more than whites) and in actual attempts. I got ghosted by not 1 but 2 females who lived in the Philippines (one from badoo and one from Instagram respectfully)

fuck off prick. JBW is true.

fuck off prick. JBW is true.
Tell that to the Asians who LIVE IN ASIA that ghosted me then. You don’t even want curry women and you are curry yourself. The utter audacity coming from you...you won’t even date your own race yet say “JBW is real”

A cumskins worst nightmare.

Cumskins and self haters will not be pleased.

Didnt you call them monkeys? Why would you want to fuck monkeys then?
Yeah I did, and I talked to them because of shitskin gaslighting. It’s always ethnics here who will needlessly gaslight ugly white incels into believing they can get by on being white, then white Incels get rejected and feel like shit. You are no different from people saying “just keep approaching bro!”

Yeah I did, and I talked to them because of shitskin gaslighting. It’s always ethnics here who will needlessly gaslight ugly white incels into believing they can get by on being white, then white Incels get rejected and feel like shit. You are no different from people saying “just keep approaching bro!”

The thing is you had no interest in them because youre a race coping faggot. For JBW to actually work, you need to first fly your ass to an SEA country.

The thing is you had no interest in them because youre a race coping faggot. For JBW to actually work, you need to first fly your ass to an SEA country.
>the guy who doesn’t want to date his own race is calling me a race coper CAGE
So online dating isn’t real life? Is that what you’re saying? Hmmm where have I heard this one before

>the guy who doesn’t want to date his own race is calling me a race coper CAGE
So online dating isn’t real life? Is that what you’re saying? Hmmm where have I heard this one before

Yes. The bald ugly fat white guy with the cute asian foid isnt getting matches on tinder. But hes out there fkin noodlefoids.

Curry foids. :dafuckfeels:
I would like to fuck SEA foids, but not curry foids...

Yes. The bald ugly fat white guy with the cute asian foid isnt getting matches on tinder. But hes out there fkin noodlefoids.
No he’s not. He is because he’s over there and he has money and he’s paying them. The reason he gets no matches on tinder in SEA is because it’s where your face matters the most. They aren’t dating him because of his face I.e they are dating him for his money. JFL at you proving my point indirectly

No he’s not. He is because he’s over there and he has money and he’s paying them. The reason he gets no matches on tinder in SEA is because it’s where your face matters the most. They aren’t dating him because of his face I.e they are dating him for his money. JFL at you proving my point indirectly
Its not money but perceived status. Both arent the same.

Its not money but perceived status. Both arent the same.
If it was status he’d get matches on tinder...unless the status is in how he dresses in which case it’d be wealth

White guy = high perceived status. Curry = extremely low status. (from a foids perspective that is)
So white skin is status? If it was white skin then he would get matches on tinder, because you can see his status (his white skin).

So white skin is status? If it was white skin then he would get matches on tinder, because you can see his status (his white skin).

Status doesnt work on dating apps like i said...Iam pretty sure youre trolling at this point. Noone is this stupid.

mayo copers BTFO once again

Yeah he mogs me hard by several points. I'm 3/10 facially and people here still "why dont you use JBW?? :soy:"

Status doesnt work on dating apps like i said...Iam pretty sure youre trolling at this point. Noone is this stupid.
The status is a look (white skin). They can see white skin through the pictures on tinder...are you retarded? You said the status is white skin which is something you can see like looks

The status is a look (white skin). They can see white skin through the pictures on tinder...are you retarded? You said the status is white skin which is something you can see like looks
Status doesnt matter on dating apps. Looks do. A white chad would get matches while a bald rich white guy wouldnt. But ive seen enough ugly white guys with noodle foids to know perceived status does matter in real life.

Status doesnt matter on dating apps. Looks do. A white chad would get matches while a bald rich white guy wouldnt. But ive seen enough ugly white guys with noodle foids to know perceived status does matter in real life.
NIGGER. YOU ARE SAYING WHITE SKIN IS STATUS. YOU CAN SEE WHITE SKIN IN A TINDER PICTURE :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal:

NIGGER. YOU ARE SAYING WHITE SKIN IS STATUS. YOU CAN SEE WHITE SKIN IN A TINDER PICTURE :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal:

Status doesnt matter on dating apps you idiot. It does matter in real life. An ugly bald white guy in Philippines is still perceived as high status by foids and has a chance.

JBW works in India and Middle East, just not to the same extent as Asia. Part of this has to do with the fact that subcontinentals and Middle easterners have similar standards of masculinity in their culture as Europe. But still, a 6/10 white guy would be a 7 or even an 8 in India or Arabia. A 5/10 white guy in Asia would be 10/10. And white chad >> all.

Status doesnt matter on dating apps you idiot. It does matter in real life. An ugly bald white guy in Philippines is still perceived as high status by foids and has a chance.
Not when the status is looks (Skin). Status doesn't matter, but if you are going to say a face value part of your body (Skin) is status, then it would matter in this context.

That catfish is not a 3 PSL, he is much higher. But then, i remembered we were talking about idiots on looksmaxx whose ratings are all over the fucking place.

Not when the status is looks (Skin). Status doesn't matter, but if you are going to say a face value part of your body (Skin) is status, then it would matter in this context.

Imagine a guy is posting a pic with a ferrari. That is status which can be perceived from the picture. Yet he wouldnt go far on dating apps compared to real life.

Asians literally developed skin treatments to make themselves appear as light as possible because of what they believe white skin represents in society. White guys, no matter what they look like will always have that advantage.

Imagine a guy is posting a pic with a ferrari. That is status which can be perceived from the picture. Yet he wouldnt go far on dating apps compared to real life.
Yeah but a ferrari is different from skin attached to your body. Skin is literally part of looks jfl. You just don't want to admit its money.

Yeah but a ferrari is different from skin attached to your body. Skin is literally part of looks jfl. You just don't want to admit its money.
Its not money. I know some curry dudes who even got rejected by SEA hookers JFL.

Lifefuel for ethnicels?
@gymletethnicel @tehgymcel420 @Neggr @RREEEEEEEEE

Yeah he mogs me hard by several points. I'm 3/10 facially and people here still "why dont you use JBW?? :soy:"

Tinder is banned in Pakistan no wonder he got no matches there. Also Tinder has algorithms that detect repeated usage of same images and shadowbans users for doing that. It would be better if he tried on other platforms to prove it.

Tinder in India and Pakistan is full of rich upper class foids who already have Chad on their swipes.

I think that if a person is really ugly, then it doesn't matter what race he is.

Tinder in India and Pakistan is full of rich upper class foids who already have Chad on their swipes.
yeah only rich foids use tinder in curryland. and so they can probably afford to fly over to west and get white Chad dick

yeah only rich foids use tinder in curryland. and so they can probably afford to fly over to west and get white Chad dick
This plus Tinder in India itself is also full of the rarest of Chadpreets who all congregate together on these platforms raising the cutoff SMV. It’s brutal as fuck. Rices at least don’t have the SMV inflation curries have because they all mostly look the same. (Phenotype wise)

jfl at him being '3 psl' fucking psl autists piss me off.