Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal JBW have from long time ago

MuslimCell

MuslimCell

Religion is stopping me from going ER or Rope
noodle whores being a traitor to her race . the man is a famous youtuber his channel is Linus Tech tips . i used to like his channel but know knowing that he pulled his card as a WHITE male to have noodles changed my perceptive about him .
Jbw striks again

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
very adorable face
Jbw and noodle

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
white dick only
Noodle pussy for white only
Traitor for asians

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
happy family with future hapa incel
Hapas everywhere

enjoy @Hapacelricecel @riceronicel @ricenotsoy @Rice Cel :feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall:

Worthless Chad worshiping incel factory noodlewhore. Look at her hapa son. I'm pretty sure he is rotting on some incel forum

Ugly as fuck noodlewhore too. Also Linus is a jew not white.

Noodlewhores love diluting their bloodline. They seem to have an intense hatred of their own genetics. They know that their hapa daughters will choose a white husband, further whitening the genetics, and the hapa sons will die alone and childless. Let's not pretend that they don't know what awaits their hapa sons.

I never got the appeal of noodles. Yeah, some look good but the majority of them look exactly like the one in the IMG, doesn't look human, I don't know how to put it in words.

Mogs me, like by a huuuge amount

He has lots of money though it dosnt count
Imagine statusmaxxing a little bit and having allot of money will only land you a foid like that :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Ugly as fuck noodlewhore too. Also Linus is a jew not white.
Jesus christ I don't know how white people do it. FOR ME and I'll bet you for 99% of Asians in general, we would just consider him a regular white guy.

Talk about Jewdar.

As for the noodle, she is a butter face like 95% of noodlewhores. Lets face the facts, Linus has a squeaky nerdy high pitched voice. He is a beta nerd and couldn't land a decent white foid so he settled for a noodle.

Their son will face pain and reality in this world.

Really selfish of those two low lives...

Last edited:
noodle whores being a traitor to her race . the man is a famous youtuber his channel is Linus Tech tips . i used to like his channel but know knowing that he pulled his card as a WHITE male to have noodles changed my perceptive about him .
View attachment 337051
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
very adorable face View attachment 337052
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
white dick only
View attachment 337057View attachment 337060
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
happy family with future hapa incel
View attachment 337061
enjoy @Hapacelricecel @riceronicel @ricenotsoy @Rice Cel :feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall:
1. He's a cuck for showing his wife's body like that
2. Her sons will be hapacels
3. the man mogs the living FUCK out of her. She is WAY out of his level

FOR ME and I'll bet you for 99% of Asians in general, we would just consider him a regular white guy.

And 99% of gooks would consider Mark Zuckerberg white. What's your point? Who gives a fuck about what gooks think.

As for the noodle, she is a butter face like 95% of noodlewhores.
She's not a butter face as her body is also shit.

Last edited:
looks kind of like zuckerberg and his noodle wife

@pp183 @PPEcel noodlewhores being noodlewhores

Maybe it's time to try bleaching my hair.

why do these tech (((youtubers))) always go for ethnic foids, if I were them I would go for a stacy.

Last edited:
She's hideous

why do these tech (((youtubers))) always go for ethnic foids, if I were them I would go for a stacy.

I mean would you go for a ethnic foid that worships you or a white stacy that uses you as betabucks while she rides Chad dick?
Answer is pretty obv for me.

Worthless Chad worshiping incel factory noodlewhore. Look at her hapa son. I'm pretty sure he is rotting on some incel forum

I hate that jew

I mean would you go for a ethnic foid that worships you or a white stacy that uses you as betabucks while she rides Chad dick?
Answer is pretty obv for me.
I guess you are right seeing as what happened to that callmecarson guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back