Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JBW hierarchy

• Thread starter Deleted member 2686
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2686

MCTOW
-
JBW does not mean, all whites are fakecels

far from it

if that was the case

why is weed and morgan lahaye considered saints among us

if anything, it just means whites(most of the time) have a easier time in the sexual market

however, even then, I believe there is a limit to JBW as well

there is a hierarchy within a hierarchy within JBW

The JBW hierarchy is this(from highest SMV to lowest)(add more white races cuz these are the only ones Ik from the top of my head):

Anglosaxon men(English, Scottish, West German, Austrian, non Italian Swiss, Belgians)

Anglo-lite(Northern/Central French, North Spanish/Portuguese/Italians, East Germans with no noticable Mongoloid admixture, Russian admixture is ok)

Nordics(I put them in the middle because I have seen some nordiccels, its a hit or miss)

Offwhites(Mediterreans such as Greeks, Southern Spanish/Portuguese/French/Italian, Finnish with notable mongoloid features, Balkan slavs(aka ExYugoslavians) due to Turk admixture, Russian due to nonwhite admixture, Ex USSR territories)

Would put nordics above the mutts of Iberia

Offwhite here. Now gib me vietnam loli

if anything, it just means whites(most of the time) have a easier time in the sexual market
I dunno about this ranking, though. "Tall, dark, and handsome", I seem to recall some shit lately about how Spanish and Italians are the most attractive men supposedly.

I dunno about this ranking, though. "Tall, dark, and handsome", I seem to recall some shit lately about how Spanish and Italians are the most attractive men supposedly.
when they say "tall, dark, and handsome", it means brune anglos(high tier whites)

and when foids talk about how attractives med are, they tend to have aryan features in med skin

i thought nordics were the highest

Lol at me being an anglosaxon abomination

St. Morgan isn't white.

Weed?????
he's just wasting his life pretending to be incel.

Lmao nobody thinks English or Scottish people are attractive.
Women wet themselves over tanned Spaniards, Portuguese and Italian men.

cope
white foids are whores for bbc
they will fuck black dudes just to get diversity points

Top tier Nordics and Anglo lites as you call them mog all though.

why did you specifically put Vietnam instead of any other country
Vietnam instead of any other SEA country. Which one better for waifu?

I just want an asian cutie, but as some turk thats not possible :(

He has dark hair and black eyes.
I have seen white guys that dark get ethnic girls still tho

But he has been cursed with ugly facial features and swarthy features so he is the first white incel saint

Whites on average have it easier in the dating scene. Women don't want a nigger or a brown dude with nappy hair. They want a blond guy with blue eyes so that their children will also be white. Tall, blond and blue eyes, this is what women look for. Even black foids lust after this type of guy.

I disagree with your list though. Nordics occupy the top of the hierarchy by far ( Norwegian, Swedish, Icelandic, Danish). The second most desired men in the list are probably Italians followed by Germans. Then, down the order, you have the rest of the European clan. Portuguese, Spanish, Greek etc.. are at the bottom

Offwhite=white ethnic?

Nordics occupy the top of the hierarchy by far ( Norwegian, Swedish, Icelandic, Danish). The second most desired men in the list are probably Italians followed by Germans. Then, down the order, you have the rest of the European clan. Portuguese, Spanish, Greek etc.. are at the bottom
tbh while I would say that Nordics have blond hair blue eyes, some of them have clear mongoloid influence
Offwhite=white ethnic?
white gentile/non gypsy races close to ethnic

Gingers are the nuclear armed niggers of the JBW hierarchy. They are the truest of Truecels but with the most firepower to boot. If you're a ginger or red haired even auburn it was over before you were in primary school.

cope
white foids are whores for bbc
they will fuck black dudes just to get diversity points
Only in the Hood areas
Any Middle class and up JBW > the rest

Stop calling it “Just Be White” then.

Either way it’s absolute horseshit. Come to the the UK and see how ugly most men are.

Stop calling it “Just Be White” then.

Either way it’s absolute horseshit. Come to the the UK and see how ugly most men are.
its still JBW, slavs can still go to SEA but will have more difficulties than an German male

Lmao nobody thinks English or Scottish people are attractive.
Women wet themselves over tanned Spaniards, Portuguese and Italian men.
Better than sand niggers.

its still JBW, slavs can still go to SEA but will have more difficulties than an German male

You’re a retard. The only thing whites are better at is having an IQ above 60.

I disagree with your order. For me it's:

1) Nordic/Germanic
2) Anglo
3) Other Western European (excluding Celtic and Southern in general)
4) Baltic
5) Celtic
6) Slavic
7) Southern in general (Portugal, Spain, Italy, Greece, etc).

But all of those are above any nonwhite still on average.

all of them mog my race

where does Irish fit in?
also atleast in my country nordic males are considered the best looking usually
im surprised that online people think of them as not as attractive

where does Irish fit in?
also atleast in my country nordic males are considered the best looking usually
im surprised that online people think of them as not as attractive
Idk

I guess the more anglo looking the better