Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW JBW hits East Africa

24400.jpg

add the nsfw tag

Fuck I wish that were me

East Africans tend to be subhumans facially, West Africans look better (yes, I am talking about the femorrhoids).

East Africans tend to be subhumans facially, West Africans look better (yes, I am talking about the femorrhoids).
I just love very dark skin slim women

I don't get that sub. They say they oppose 'real racism' (whatever that is) but isn't this slavery type roleplay with actual blacks in the position of slaves inherently racist because of the historical reality on which it is based? Blackface is banned/highly taboo for the very same reason.

NO REAL RACISM

This is a kink page. Real racism is not welcome here and real racists, supremacists, and nazis will be permanently banned by the mod team. This includes but is not limited to, nazi propaganda, supremacist propaganda, unwelcome racial pejoratives or similar rhetoric. All race play is perfectly acceptable in-scene with a consenting participant. Subs, people of color, femmes: if you feel you are receiving unwanted scene play or experiencing real racism please contact the mod team for assistance.

No thank you, I am not into bestiality.

nah the hoe in OP is kenyan or ugandan or some shit. not a horner.

How do you know bro? Are you African also?
Most likely Kenyan because they speak English and somewhat of developed country
No thank you, I am not into bestiality.
Cope, white want chad, i'd take a kenyan
I don't get that sub. They say they oppose 'real racism' (whatever that is) but isn't this slavery type roleplay with actual blacks in the position of slaves inherently racist because of the historical reality on which it is based? Blackface is banned/highly taboo for the very same reason.
"Do as i say not as i do"

did u forget i was somali? lul
Yeah bro, sorry I didn't mean to upset if I did and you read my posts using "nigger." It is out of my hatred for cumskins and towelhead whores who cry about BLM but didn't talk about black lives when Somalis were getting bombed by the US.

Yeah bro, sorry I didn't mean to upset if I did and you read my posts using "nigger." It is out of my hatred for cumskins and towelhead whores who cry about BLM but didn't talk about black lives when Somalis were getting bombed by the US.
are Somalis nice?

that word doesnt offend us most of the time

Fuck this made me want to fuck black pussy.

Nice tits. I’m thinking about going to Ethiopia since it’s only 2 hours away

Volcel if you have the chance to do it but you don't tbhngl.
Yeah, I think we all have a chance to do it, but maybe not me because I am super ugly.

tfw no black african gf

Would hit that so hard, the contrast is like some Andy Warhol shit