Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW JBW hits East Africa

Would hit that so hard, the contrast is like some Andy Warhol shit
The color contrast is why I want a wife with dark skin. There's something appealing about it. Don't know why though

I don't get that sub. They say they oppose 'real racism' (whatever that is) but isn't this slavery type roleplay with actual blacks in the position of slaves inherently racist because of the historical reality on which it is based? Blackface is banned/highly taboo for the very same reason.
That’s there for virtue signalling. They want to feel like they’re good, moral, socially acceptable people. Look how many times the word nigger and slave are used in the comments.

The color contrast is why I want a wife with dark skin. There's something appealing about it. Don't know why though
I meant the colour contrast between her skin and pussy, is that what u meant?

If you mean between skins I can't really relate, I'm neither dark nor light, no one really has my colour (tanned yet red) so I always get the contrast lol.

I do love BLACKED.com contrast photography though

I regret being alive.

I also regret being ethnic.

Lmao JBW is truth

If you mean between skins I can't really relate, I'm neither dark nor light, no one really has my colour (tanned yet red) so I always get the contrast lol.

Blacked.com? Cuck?

I made the mistake of scrolling through some of that subreddit - seems like it is mostly a marketing funnel for ethnic foids to shill their OnlyFans accounts to white soyish fetishist paypigs who pretend not to be racist or something. Bizarre.

This. It's proven time and time and again jbw = whites on average are more wealthy so girls tend to like them more poc

This. It's proven time and time and again jbw = whites on average are more wealthy so girls tend to like them more poc
In the west average asian has more money

Cause you guy subconsciously know that JBW is true and it's an automatic +3, even if anyone copes that it's not

Yeah, maybe, but I still like the contrast of the couple. Maybe it's because my dad is brown and my mom is white

No, I meant the color contrast between the white man and black woman

I'm sort of pinkish-white, though it depends which part of my body too.

Once White men start to show interest in your women it's a fucking wrap.

Yeah, maybe, but I still like the contrast of the couple. Maybe it's because my dad is brown and my mom is white

No, I meant the color contrast between the white man and black woman

I'm sort of pinkish-white, though it depends which part of my body too.
Haha I don't even know what colour I am, I see it differently every day, I'm same as you, dad is brown, mum is white