Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel JBW Indepth (Suifuel for ethnics, lifefuel for whites)

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Never began for us ethnics :feelsrope:

brutal blackpill for ethnics such as myself

this was posted when it first came out. you're a little too late on that train.
But what I got from this is that blue eyes are everything.

Gotta ascend to gigachadpreetceldom asap

Just have blue eyes theory.

Good video. IncelTV always comes out with some fire content. & what I leaned was: it's features and eye color(apparently especially) that matter, not skin color.

Black eyes = no soul

Same, but my mom has hazel and grandad (from dad's side) has blue. Nothing is worse than black eyes. Literally makes you look like a drone
at least ur white bro

Suifel for ethnics indeed. I think racepill is the ultimate blackpill imo. Race is inherent and fundamental to someones identity. Its everything basically.

To be naturally dismissed or rejected because of your race as an ethnic male in the Anglo west is the racepill.

Aside from whats happening within the Anglo countries, people in non-White countries especially Asian countries try to look as white as possible. Doesn't matter if its the celebrities or politicians of that Asian country. Wear skin whitening cream. Stay out of the sun. Get a nose job to slim and straighten the nose. Even leg lengthening is popular with noodlewhores. Eye surgery. All sorts of bullcrap. Taking photos of themselves while vacationing abroad shamelessly showing the world how vain they are.

A

Suifel for ethnics indeed. I think racepill is the ultimate blackpill imo. Race is inherent and fundamental to someones identity. Its everything basically.

To be naturally dismissed or rejected because of your race as an ethnic male in the Anglo west is the racepill.

Aside from whats happening within the Anglo countries, people in non-White countries especially Asian countries try to look as white as possible. Doesn't matter if its the celebrities or politicians of that Asian country. Wear skin whitening cream. Stay out of the sun. Get a nose job to slim and straighten the nose. Even leg lengthening is popular with noodlewhores. Eye surgery. All sorts of bullcrap. Taking photos of themselves while vacationing abroad shamelessly showing the world how vain they are.

A
the most brutal thing is the brazzillian women looking for 5'11 white blonde men for sperm donations, I can see why so many ethnic men went ER (Cho, Elliot) or join gangs. I think currycels have it really bad, they study so hard in the US and western countries become top earners but in return just get mocked by everyoned :feelsrope:

the most brutal thing is the brazzillian women looking for 5'11 white blonde men for sperm donations, I can see why so many ethnic men went ER (Cho, Elliot) or join gangs. I think currycels have it really bad, they study so hard in the US and western countries become top earners but in return just get mocked by everyoned :feelsrope:
Arent you a curry? Where do you live?

How ugly do you gotta be to be a white incel

The fallacy with the just be white theory is in the "just" part.

Even if it's true that whites are more attractive on average that still doesn't mean all you need is white skin to get laid.

Damn, even white people can JBW'd so badly. Guy who plays Captain America with brown eyes looks so much worse than with blue eyes, it's like an instant -3 SMV hit. can never compete with light eyes, that's why @BummerDrummer and @FastBananaCEO hit the jackpot with extremely recessive coloured eyes

Damn, even white people can JBW'd so badly. Guy who plays Captain America with brown eyes looks so much worse than with blue eyes, it's like an instant -3 SMV hit. can never compete with light eyes, that's why @BummerDrummer and @FastBananaCEO hit the jackpot with extremely recessive coloured eyes
Ye the importance of eye colour ain't talked about enough.

There's this pic of a guy someone posted to .co who has a god awful eye area and even the rest of his face is pretty bad but he has light blue eyes which adds like 10 to his smv

>Blue eyes
>Down syndrome "asian" eyes
why even live bros

Okay. A white man is a man with only light eyes and hair, or at least light eyes.
That is, I'm not white in theory.

cope, blue eyes mog light brown and green eyes to oblivion as well.

:cryfeels:
Meanwhile I rot as a Jew knowing that the people who hated my group really were superior.
dont jews have the highest iqs in the world

Holy fuck that was brutal, good vid

Yes, but what I said is also one of the factor why black eyes lose to other eye colors. Blue eyes are the best, despite green eyes being rarer, because blue color makes humans feel more calm hence why looking at a clear sky or the sea makes one feel serene. Thus when you look at someone with blue eyes, you trust them more because the eyes make you feel calmer

Yes, but what I said is also one of the factor why black eyes lose to other eye colors. Blue eyes are the best, despite green eyes being rarer, because blue color makes humans feel more calm hence why looking at a clear sky or the sea makes one feel serene. Thus when you look at someone with blue eyes, you trust them more because the eyes make you feel calmer
Dude, the fact that blue eyes are the color of the clear blue sky, representing infinity and beyond, meanwhile black/brown eyes are the color of shit means it is truly over.

Gotta ascend to gigachadpreetceldom asap
D7C77F9B 8429 4D56 A3AC F298529DD28D

it's over for us curries unless we look like this
Black eyes = no soul
sad that's it's most common eye color

:cryfeels:
Meanwhile I rot as a Jew knowing that the people who hated my group really were superior.
cope Jews are moggers, you should be proud. your people mogged all the whites into being dogs.
Dude, the fact that blue eyes are the color of the clear blue sky, representing infinity and beyond, meanwhile black/brown eyes are the color of shit means it is truly over.
Extremely brutal paragraph. this shit should go in a blackpill poem collection

Last edited:
:feels:

View attachment 346388
it's over for us curries unless we look like this
Sad part is more and more people in incel HQ keep being made.

cope Jews are moggers, you should be proud. your people mogged all the whites into being dogs.
cope, we only iq mog but get mogged into oblivion in terms of looks by most whites and most other groups tbh.

Extremely brutal paragraph. this shit should go in a blackpill poem collection
Thanks brocel, I appreciate that.

Anyone who doesn't hate your group is a bluepilled cuck.
cope, women have always been cheating with Chad even in the past. Genetic testing has shown this already.

Take the Brazilpill

Brazilsemen

JBW only works if your living in an ethnic country, JBW is a meme if your living in the west

Hamudi does it again

Really surprised currycels don't go ER despite there being stories of violence in curryland and the stereotype of the angry pathetic Indian man "how can she slap?". They have the patience of saints tbh

JBW only works if your living in an ethnic country, JBW is a meme if your living in the west
Nope, check the video of the british blackcel manlet interviewing foids