Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JBW is exaggerated (expanded)

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
If you plan to reply, actually read this thread. Didnt-readfags GTFO

JBW is an abbreviation for Just Be White, the whole idea of the phrase is to label a belief that anyone who is white can automatically get a partner, regardless of their SMV. It is widely- known in the incel community on every board, forum and sub with many examples of it.

It doesn't work in white majority countries, hypergamy is a thing so why would a noodlewhore settle for a 2/10 mayo when there are thousands of other whites nearby who mog him to oblivion?
You've most likely seen those videos of Korean/ Jap noodles describing the perfect man, and they'll straight up list all the traits of whites yes? Which of these white guys do you think she's talking about?

Just like when white foids talk about BCC, which of these guys do you think she's talking about?

SEAmaxxing is often brought up to support JBW, showing numerous examples of ugly mayos able to get a wife. Any race can ascend in SEA, all they have to do is mog the locals, which is easy with the low standards noodlewhores have for foreigners. Even ugly foreigners can get noodles via status, citizenship, money and more, it's a 3rd world shithole ffs they won't be complaining.

My final point is; if you were to turn white, would your inceldom end? When I say this, I don't mean having European giga- chad features, I mean the equivalent of your ugly ethnic features to ugly white features. If you're not handsome as an ethnic then you won't be handsome as a mayo. I consider being white as an amplifier more than a boost. JBW will never work for a sub 4 mayocels, they have to compensate some other way, but for 6+ mayos, their whiteness will amplify their SMV.

Do not neglect the suffering of mayocels because of this shit cope.
"he's fakecel because if he were ethnic he'd be even lower SMV"
I've seen this a few times
By this logic, 99% of all shortcels need to STFU because someone is shorter than them jfl

I personally think that JBW is a cope, alot of cels don't want to acknowledge that their face and structure is dogshit so they focus on race instead, believing there is nothing wrong with them other than race.

Last edited:
old ugly noodles do not count

One should still be at least average to bind with a non prostitute noodle.

^ like this guy, at least.

Or the JBW will end up just like another pathetic SEA monger.

No comment because race bait

JBW Is just part of inceldom.I won't suddenly turn into a Slayer by being white but that would at least grant me some hope in SEA or China or other poor countries.For JBW to work the country must not be a First world so Japan and Korea are out of the question ofc their foids would prefer a local over some shady 6/10 foreigner even if white.You still have to be at least 6.5-7/10 in those countries

Have you ever been to San Francisco, CA?

5'5 nerdy white dudes and chads outperform top tier Asian changs. Thats how real JBW is here. 5'5 nerdy white dudes easily get several matches on tinder per week.

7/10 Asian changs get several matches per year on tinder in SF.

JBW Is just part of inceldom.I won't suddenly turn into a Slayer by being white but that would at least grant me some hope in SEA or China or other poor countries.For JBW to work the country must not be a First world so Japan and Korea are out of the question ofc their foids would prefer a local over some shady 6/10 foreigner even if white.You still have to be at least 6.5-7/10 in those countries
you are wrong, foids prefre white guys no matter the location. have u seen how international studenteds from SEA sucks white dick.

More race bait not surprised.
JBW works if you aren't a sub4 manlet framecel like me. Also I'm poor as hell to go to some shithole country that is located thousands of miles away.

High IQ thread. I agree, JBW is definitely exaggerated, but viable in SEA countries where having white features makes you more appealing/attractive through status assumption and idolisation of white features.
I might add however, with the second pic of the two white men, the model looks very med despite being brown. He could possibly be mixed, but nevertheless he has very visible European features. Also, it depends on the tourist destination you arrive at-if there's plenty of white men there, you probably won't stand much of a chance.

JBW is an abbreviation for Just Be White, the whole idea of the phrase is to label a belief that anyone who is white can automatically get a partner

I stopped right here

You guys need to stop using this BS strawman argument, not one person have I ever seen on this site say that JBW means anyone who is white can automatically get a girlfriend

JBW has always meant that being white gives you an upperhand on the dating market due to the perceived/assumed level of status and financial success that comes with being white, ontop of the innately superior aesthetics of white facial features relative to the features typical of ethnic males, not to mention that whites are the tallest race on average

Being white gives you a default advantage, which is magnified when said white male targets ethnic females that already view him as above their own men (which is why White Male X Asian Female couples are so common but you never really see the reverse)

To deny JBW is to deny reality:

jbw works if you're actually white (blue eyes, sharp facial features, etc.)

you are wrong, foids prefre white guys no matter the location. have u seen how international studenteds from SEA sucks white dick.
SEA is South east easia so not Japan or Korea.You have to at least 7/10 white there to surpass locals.Plus some Japanese man can get even white girl if they are weebs and obsessed with Japanese culture.

JBW still applies as a 7/10 in the west could get a pretty hot Japanese girls while in his home country maybe just a used roasties.But still I don't think a white incel could ascend there

I dont think that white guy is a truecel in sea. Even hamlossus isnt in sea. Jbw is real just not in white countries

Hamlossus would slay 2..3/10 noodles in SEA. He is not actually ugly, just very unattractive.
Ham is very very ugly lmao

Attachments

• JPEG_20200326_135151.png
    JPEG_20200326_135151.png
    445.7 KB · Views: 22
Lol on this picture he is indeed ugly. On those he plays a guitar not that much. He should looksmax by dropping some lard, then goto SEA. :feelshaha:
In the gifs he's ugly af too u have low standards show him to any girl and they'll call him disgusting if they're being honest he became the biggest meme because hes ugly not just his fat look at his repulsive eyes

Jbw and jbb are both bullshit only just be curry is legit in 2020

In the gifs he's ugly af too u have low standards show him to any girl and they'll call him disgusting if they're being honest he became the biggest meme because hes ugly not just his fat look at his repulsive eyes

For white girls, sure, but brown SEA noodles have really low standards for JBW.

For white girls, sure, but brown SEA noodles have really low standards for JBW.
Just no. I've shown his pics too many Thais and they've all said hes ugly. Now hes not incel in sea due to numbers game but to majority of sea girls hes ugly

Interesting. That girls were Isaan(brown) or white ones?
Idk it was a while back but 0 of them liked him. His sea tinder experiments were always in ph which is easier than Thailand. Hes really best off in ph. He will never, ever get a gf in USA unless he lucks out with his unfuckable 300lb looksmatch

He looks like the type of guy to orbit a girl and become her “friend”

“White” thai girls have Chinese blood or use whitening cream to fraud. Some can be hot, but majority are ugly little monkeys

Yes. they use glutathione too...

“White” thai girls have Chinese blood

Probably upper thai class is almost all chinese.

Idk it was a while back but 0 of them liked him. His sea tinder experiments were always in ph which is easier than Thailand. Hes really best off in ph.

At least he made an effort to go to Ph to "ascend" there. :feelshaha: I always assumed he was a 100% location cel.

He looks like the type of guy to orbit a girl and become her “friend”
Just be confident and social ;P
Yes. they use glutathione too...

Probably upper thai class is almost all chinese.

At least he made an effort to go to Ph to "ascend" there. :feelshaha: I always assumed he was a 100% location cel.
Huh? hes a bluepilled cuck hes not making any effort, its incels who do the experiments

Attachments

• hamlossus fat incel10.png
    hamlossus fat incel10.png
    401 KB · Views: 14
Expect a lot of trollish/ butthurt comments from whites or self haters who believe saying JBW a million times will make it true for them.

In reality, what you're saying is true. But saying it here is pointless.

20200323 151617

I stopped right here

You guys need to stop using this BS strawman argument, not one person have I ever seen on this site say that JBW means anyone who is white can automatically get a girlfriend

JBW has always meant that being white gives you an upperhand on the dating market due to the perceived/assumed level of status and financial success that comes with being white, ontop of the innately superior aesthetics of white facial features relative to the features typical of ethnic males, not to mention that whites are the tallest race on average

Being white gives you a default advantage, which is magnified when said white male targets ethnic females that already view him as above their own men (which is why White Male X Asian Female couples are so common but you never really see the reverse)

To deny JBW is to deny reality:
Thiss

jbw is braindead cope

Yes, as a s.x tourist(Pattaya). Was pleasantly surprised by the amount of ugly(and aged) JBWs around.

Ptt is near Bkk. :feelshaha::feelshaha:
Pattaya is home to low value males with money to burn

Last edited:
I kind of agree but JBW's limits dont show until very low PSL