Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JBW is exaggerated

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
I've seen a few incels throughout my time believe that mayo incels can't exist, believing that non- white foids will be always there for them. While it is true whites have the highest SMV, it doesn't really help for mayos below 5. There is a limit to how ugly a mayo can be before ethnic women would rather pick their own. It doesn't adjusted for a foid's definition of white, foids being braindead (as they usually are) like to equate white to having blue/green eyes and blonde hair. I've had numerous instances of ethnic foids believing white males with brown eyes and hair aren't truly "white". Another factor is that JBW doesn't work for incels in western nations, why would a noodlewhore settle with a 2/10 mayocel when white chad- lites and chads are also around? hypergamy is still a thing bruh. Excluding everything I've said, if every mayocel is guaranteed to ascend in SEA, most of them simply can't, NEETs, poorcels and other factors mean they can't waltz right in there.
JBW is real, I'm not trying to disprove that, but don't over-exaggerate it to refute the suffering of mayos.

you are overexaggerating JBW in this sense too.

I am what foids would consider "white" in your sentence. If JBW had any semblance of legitimacy to it I would not be here because I am directly who and what the theory says should get laid.

Females do not want you if you are blonde hair and blue eyed unless you are some nordic 6'3 masculine guy. I would argue so far as to say that being blonde (especially with somewhat long hair, although mines barely covers my eyes) is actually worse than everyone thinks.

Females percieve blonde haired short men as feminine, and I have been told so in my countless rejections.

As for whites in general, JBW Is bullshit. "Just go to thailand" works for anyone with a western citizenship.

For 5 IQ braindead curries who spam this shit and tell me I can't be incel because I can go to a shitty 3rd world country, why don't you just go tot he amazon rainforest or africa? The foids there would hop all over you because you have 5$.

Last edited:
JBW exists. But the guy has to be really really ugly, like close to deformity.

Remember, guys like @BrendioEEE got laid although he has manboobs bigger than many foids. His face is not that bad though, but I have heard he's short too. Also remember St.Bagelcel used to have a noodle gf way before he became famous.

JBW exists. But the guy has to be really really ugly, like close to deformity.

Remember, guys like @BrendioEEE got laid although he has manboobs bigger than many foids. His face is not that bad though, but I have heard he's short too. Also remember St.Bagelcel used to have a noodle gf way before he became famous.
Brendio was statusmaxxed dude