Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JBW - No wonder Muslims go ISIS

• Thread starter Deleted member 236
  • Start date
Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-

This is who their prime women are shacking up with.

While her Arab looksmatch is a couple of years away from mowing down a crowd in a van:

Roast me is a top cucked place on that site.

Lower guy looks curry. Also the foid is not a Muslim. Being Muslim is about the heart and clearly her heart is not there.

Roast me is a top cucked place on that site.

Not really. It's one of the few subs where you can say offensive shit. Of course, foids get ten times the comments.

By allah

Not really. It's one of the few subs where you can say offensive shit. Of course, foids get ten times the comments.
Why roast ya self if your life is shit ?its cuck like.

Last edited:
Why roast ya self if your life is shit its cuck like?

Idk. A lot of them seem like they genuinely don't give a shit. Either in a positive way or a depressed way.

She is Christian. The White guy is Muslim or maybe this is not a Muslim-Christian couple. Still mogggs ethnics though.

tbh i'd love to smash an ethnic pussy nglg

The guy is decent looking tbh. Being white can help but if u have a 2/10 face or lower it's irrelevant tbh

Lower guy looks curry. Also the foid is not a Muslim. Being Muslim is about the heart and clearly her heart is not there.
Ba.....Ba.......But muh Cuckslamic state.
Face it goat fucker islam is just as cucked as chrostianity and Judaism. I can go on but I don't wish to shatter your glass heart.

id smash her for allah and do anal akbar

ngl I would fuck her while her cuck redditor boyfriend watches

If I got a magic lamp and the genie granted me a wish to be a chad, I would make it my personal mission to cuck as many redditors as possible.

that site is filled with fucking cuck retards and it makes my skin crawl browsing that site

Just be a religious fanatic while chad fucks your women theory

Brave new world where chad has an omnipresent dick. Don't hate all of us whites. Some of us are incels too

That arab foid looks hot, no joke. Arab women are usually very good-looking.

Idk. A lot of them seem like they genuinely don't give a shit. Either in a positive way or a depressed way.
Most people are insightful enough to understand what they are, To not give a shit about anything is probably quite liberating.

thats not her looksmatch

Most people are insightful enough to understand what they are, To not give a shit about anything is probably quite liberating.

Yeah. I'd post there if I wasn't worried about being outed as an incel.

It be’s whitie’s fault

first one got 167 upvotes and the 2nd one 1 upvote, guess why.

She isn't "Muslim," she's only been raised Islamically. You can tell she's not even practicing. Also, JFL at thinking she's a "prime woman." Your standards must be very low. She looks like the average Islamic girl.

lmao, both of them think the other is going to hell!

religions are fucking ridiculous.

Ba.....Ba.......But muh Cuckslamic state.
Face it goat fucker islam is just as cucked as chrostianity and Judaism. I can go on but I don't wish to shatter your glass heart.
Shitskin hindu dindu cope.

@MuslimCell @Ryo_Hazuki

He looks curry.

She isn't "Muslim," she's only been raised Islamically. You can tell she's not even practicing. Also, JFL at thinking she's a "prime woman." Your standards must be very low. She looks like the average Islamic girl.

Average Islamic girl where? Shes mogs currywhores. Shed still be good looking for a middle eastern foid.

Cope however you want, your females are fornicating with white men while you rot.
He looks curry.
jfl at posting your picture on the internet when you look like that.

I thought sand foids were ugly tbh. If that’s average I’m converting and moving to a sand country and arrange marriage maxxing. Too bad I don’t have the connections to do that. :feelsrope:

She is below average for an Arab foid.

OP you must mean "brown men" or "Arabic men"

Muslims refers to the religion of Islam, which white people can follow. Although there is a correlation with skin tone, it is not inherently tied.

Muslims refers to the religion of Islam, which white people can follow. Although there is a correlation with skin tone, it is not inherently tied.
99% of Muslims are not white. Also, the term "Islamophobia" is everywhere now. It doesn't make sense, but nor does the term "anti-Semitism", as Arabs are Semites as well.

Jews stealing anti-Semitism for themselves means you should war against that bullshit, not accept it and use it as precedent to engage in other bullshit.

Brutal as fuck

Shitskin hindu dindu cope.
A giga coping religion based on kissing ass of a retad prophet who had to settle for beta buxxing a 42 year old post wall roastie who used to give him nothing more than starfish sex on his birthday, so he went to a cave to fap in peace ending up to be such a coomer his brain went haywire and started hearing voices. And literally had to status maxx to religious level for eventually ascending with friends JB daughter as a favor. If those werent enough Muhhamad was a low iq illiterate goatfucker as well. He literally copy pasted the orthodix jewish homework and called it his own. Only prophet worse than Muhammad is the virgin soy beta called Christ.

DEUS VULT
E
U
S

V
U
L

T

I'm guessing they don't have plans to tour any Muslims countries for the risk being beheaded or stoned to death.

Still buying into the JBW bullshit? Get enough melanin in your skin & women will go fucking crazy for you. White fertility rates arent plummeting for no reason; white women are infinitely more interested in black men.

JFL I've been saying it for years, many "Muslims" who end up joining isis and Al qaeda have no hope in life, they live under the ideology of living in paradise with 72 virgins. They are sexually frustrated af, and religion is their own cope. But seriously that Arab foid looks hot, JFL at my gay life when I will never get something like this.

all females are racist

Still buying into the JBW bullshit? Get enough melanin in your skin & women will go fucking crazy for you. White fertility rates arent plummeting for no reason; white women are infinitely more interested in black men.

Nearly half of the people here are non-white. The stats speak for themselves. And I'm white.

Average Islamic girl where? Shes mogs currywhores. Shed still be good looking for a middle eastern foid.
Eh, Islamic refers to anyone who is Islamic regardless of race. Not every Islamic is a curry. She's not good looking but painfully average. I go outside and I see bitches like that all the time.

A giga coping religion based on kissing ass of a retad prophet who had to settle for beta buxxing a 42 year old post wall roastie who used to give him nothing more than starfish sex on his birthday, so he went to a cave to fap in peace ending up to be such a coomer his brain went haywire and started hearing voices. And literally had to status maxx to religious level for eventually ascending with friends JB daughter as a favor. If those werent enough Muhhamad was a low iq illiterate goatfucker as well. He literally copy pasted the orthodix jewish homework and called it his own. Only prophet worse than Muhammad is the virgin soy beta called Christ.
Keep praying to literal trash cans, you low IQ shitskin hindu dindu. :feelskek:

She doesn't. She's practically white lol.

No she's clearly ethnic. But I see North Africans like that on a daily basis.
I thought sand foids were ugly tbh. If that’s average I’m converting and moving to a sand country and arrange marriage maxxing. Too bad I don’t have the connections to do that. :feelsrope:
I live in the west and so do they. But undoubtedly the native white girls mog the ever-living shit out of ethnic girls.
Cope however you want, your females are fornicating with white men while you rot.
Copetic Christian at it again. You're just mad because your own women do that and show it to you even in churches you attend. :feelskek:

her parents have failed in her upbringing , she forgot the IED and the Allah Allah Ackbar.